Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

watched first 2 eps of fluttering hearts and I liked it. felt like a nice warm bowl of instant noodles on a rainy day. nothing complicated but still fun to watch even if it seems so old school. @kokodus @USAFarmgirl ~ think you would enjoy it as it is just fluffy romcom. :D

Fluttering hearts??? Is it an ongoing drama??? Why does it not sound even remotely familiar?? Which oppa's drama is this?? Enlighten me. 

On other news, I got into anime lately. I know, I can't believe myself. Its because of my stupid friend who literally forced me into watching one ep of death note with him. And there is no turning back. Goshhhh, it's Soooooooo good!!! I'm loving L!!!! And Kira is an evil genius whom I shouldn't root for, but he does look sexy, what can I do??? No no no L ftw!!!! 

• LOL 2

@kokodus ~ there was a time I loved anime. kenshin, inuyasha, ramen, lupin III, escaflowne, fullmetal alchemist...... ah, so many great memories! :wub:

if you like a bit of romance + fantasy + mystery, you should check out escaflowne (the series). you aren't quite sure what to expect from each episode... one of those stories that never get old even though it was made years ago. that good! 

here's a still from fluttering hearts; guy in suit and tie is lead....

fas1.jpg

• Like 2

@Lmangla  Bless @kokodus  you know she has pineapple fever and BAD!!! LOL I am starting to worry whether or not her hair is starting to spike LOL:lol: 

Thanks for the drama tip will check it out I love the female lead and have enjoyed most of her dramas.  I will try and pull kokodus there too!!!  But it might not be easy because Death Note and her FRIEND (  @kokodusIs this the same friend who drives the cool bike and took you home? ) LOL:w00t:   Anyways she might be busy.....:ph34r:  -2