Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 8/28/2018 at 12:08 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

@CamelKnight  I felt sad for you eating alone but I am sure taking that walk and getting away from the office for a few helped.  Hope you have a great day today.

Oh hun, don't worry! I enjoy myself plenty at work so eating alone doesn't bother me at all. I actually kinda like the solitude for a bit :)

+2

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Oh hun, don't worry! I enjoy myself plenty at work so eating alone doesn't bother me at all. I actually kinda like the solitude for a bit :)

+2

I guess I am odd,  You knew that already RIGHT!!! LOL:lol: I hate eating alone anytime and would rather do my own cooking, delivery or drive-thru.  Even when I see people eating alone I get kind sad for them.  I will keep in mind they just might need some time alone. 

In the country if you don't count animals than I pretty much have all the solitude I need!! LOL:grimace:

@mouse007 what is happening?? I'm confused. I thought 47 would be the last ep in Netflix version. Didnt the TV version end at 48? Netflix have been one ep behind all this time...hmmm. Maybe 48 was too lengthy that they had to cut it into two eps?? Or the special ep is not so much of a "special ep". I dont understand. I thought it will end today, and I stayed up to watch it. SIGHHHH. It freaking 2 am in the morning here. I'm doomed at work tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus I’m not sure what is going on. I only have up to ep 47 in NF today but I read online that there’s like 49-50 episodes? It’s hard to tell bec there’s a bit of disparity over the length of each episode between what’s on NF and I guess whatever is shown in China? I’m waiting to see if there will be more episodes added in NF tomorrow. 

Spoiler

As a side note, I can’t tell you enough how friggin awesome it was when Ye Hua put a sword through Su Jin. I was like “heck yeah!!! She deserved it!!!”

And the scene where Ye Hua brings his son to Mt  Junji and how he has a portrait of her and makes sure their son knows about Su Su and they live in the forest for some time every year...  gah!!! Tears man!! Thy heart cannot take it!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I guess I am odd,  You knew that already RIGHT!!! LOL:lol: I hate eating alone anytime and would rather do my own cooking, delivery or drive-thru.  Even when I see people eating alone I get kind sad for them.  I will keep in mind they just might need some time alone. 

In the country if you don't count animals than I pretty much have all the solitude I need!! LOL:grimace:

@USAFarmgirl eating alone used to bother me too. I remember the first day at University, I ate alone for the first time at the cafeteria and I cried!! Lol

But now it doesn’t bother me at all. I think it’s just difficult the first time if you’re not used to it. But after awhile it won’t bother you anymore and you’ll suddenly realize people eat alone all the time! It’s especually convenient for me when I’m not in the mood to talk or if I just want to zone out and read a book while eating or watch something. 

• Like 2

Hiiii... hehe @cenching My thoughts for HSALF

The Demon Arc in Heavy Sweetness ash like frost is so heartbreaking.... I've read it... but watching it live is so hard.......

:bawling::bawling::bawling: 

Spoiler

The writer decided to change and add more scenes from the book....... and it's even more tragic.... God...... it hurts so bad to see the Male lead being cruel to the female lead.... 

The saddest part is I know his POV.... I understand him..... The more he hurts her... the more he's actually hurting himself.... He hates himself for still caring for her.. but he can't let her go form his mind too..... But he's hurt.. he was betrayed.. how can he believe her again.... added to that there's so much misunderstanding now.. that clouded his judgement... 

She met him, when she doesn't understand what love is...

She loves him, after she hurt him.....

This is so sad....... in the past she's just a half person, she had unfeeling pill in her so she can never understand Love.... now that she's free of the pill, she has lost the one that she loves...

There is no going back to the past now.... 

I've re-watched the first few episodes, and it makes me hurt knowing how much he cares her... and now he's the one hurting her.... 

:bawling::bawling::bawling: 

I know in the end he will know... he will understand... but it will be too late.... 

Sigh.... Sorry for spamming with my soft garbage... It is still a happy ending drama.. but I'm not sure if the ending will be rushed or not... yesterday was ep 54 y'all and it's not moving in a faster pace... I want Jin Mi to dieeeee already.... watching her hurt is so sad... but watching him breaking down again will kill me..... The most tragic part is neither of them is at fault for the situation... they were victims.. they were calculated..... She was used to destroy him.... he lost everything.. 

There's a saying that the road to hell is paved with a good intention... It applies to both of them. Watching how the events flow.. is like waiting for a train wreck to happen... so many things contributed to the turning point when She kill him... 

My heart grieve for this half person girl... she's so bubbly and pure.... her naivety was used for cynister purpose... she was manipulated into a cruel person.. cruel enough to kill someone that care for her.... And know... after regaining her agency.. she's still a shell of a person... for she's in a living hell... full of shame and regrets....

My heart grieve for this Pridefull Man... He never ever wants the throne... He never ask for anything except for Jin Mi... And the fact that Jin Mi was the one that kill him.. is the most tragic part... I can understand his anger.. He lost everything.... and soon he will lost even bigger when Jin Mi dies and knowing her sacrifice... 

Don't get me wrong.. in the book, she will be reincarnated  again... but HIS breakdown after her death is really heartbreaking... 

Again, Sorry for spamming with my garbage... LOL...

I will say despite the filler scene for side character that makes the pacing slower.. it's still a good story... eventho there were changes from the book that bothers me in yesterday's episode (54) I think I will hold my judgement till I watch the last episode.

• Like 1