Add and Subtract Game

Admin

ep 35 of 10 miles - I am alright! I just need some sleep.

Spoiler

tumblr_ohje0yq6dh1s9y3fqo2_1280.png

Edit:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I like buildings, good lighting. and yea, good posture! hahahaha...

wrist watches? :lol:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

tried watching some turkish series there but didn't have patience to sit through them even though the guys look so hot! hahahah... have you seen any?

I have! And I agree with your view. The last one I watched is called Love for rent!:P

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

wrist watches? :lol:

I have! And I agree with your view. The last one I watched is called Love for rent!:P

wrist watches - ofcourse! LOL. :lol:

is "love for rent" the title in netflix? what is it about?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla A shoe designer is trying to escape blind dates set up by his aunt. Find a coffee shop employee and pretends she is his gf. The aunt is 2 steps ahead and pays the coffee girl huge money to get married and then divorce him. Why? Cos the aunt though well natured is afraid of being kicked out of her house by his grandfather.

Typical tsundere hero - talkative heroine trope. Loads of cheap thrills! Heels/footwear to die for (naturally cos he is a footwear designer) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiralık_Aşk

It was available on youtube. Need to check if it is still there.

There is also one called Cherry Season (Kiraz Mevsimi). I have actually watched a few. But the length kills me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I have actually watched a few. But the length kills me.

yea same here. and these episodes are like an hour and half on youtube. too long for me to find time to finish...

this love on rent sounds interesting. will check it out...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

tried watching some turkish series there but didn't have patience to sit through them even though the guys look so hot! hahahah... have you seen any?

I started one called Love me as I am, watched only one ep. Typical romcom, rich boy poor girl, blah blah. But same problem. It has 3 seasons. And each ep is one and half an hour. Zzzzzzz

• LOL 2

Testing quote selection thanks to chingus here give explanation :)

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@bairama ~ there is a post limit when you are new? didn't know that... anyways, hope your legs heal soon. guess it is all about learning patience no?

hmmm.... from the dramas list, it looks like you enjoy sci-fi/fantasy + mystery + light romance?

if I got it right, check out: tunnel.

Yes there is:joy: Soompi was testing me if I'm just a spammer or not lol. Rookie. Thank you so much, it will heals soon, never skip the check time. Ah yes maybe:sweatingbullets: I should be thankful that I'm not lose them with more patience..

Yes yes, light romance! With spice. Will check it out, I remember bro mentioned that Tunnel drama a lot. And see~ you are truly drama lovers I think :)) btw what I really like about Kdramas are (I guess) they truly preparing their sets, not only beautiful but meaningful. I'm watching Healer too btw and I like main male character place. It just awesome for me.

Thanks for welcoming me into the real taste of Soompi drama threads!:)

13 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@bairama seconding Kokodus here... just post whatever you want... LOL.. I'm rarely here.. but when I'm here i post random things too....

:lol::lol:

Oookay got it!B)

• Like 3