Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@USAFarmgirl yeay ADDition member of SUBTRACT team:blush: thank you!

Umm.. Question how can I quote a part from other post?

I know you are on it's thread:blush: Still 17 currently is the strongest drama covering my cloud of head. I just want to watch it, waiting unpatiently for every new episodes even the story progress is slow, that low speed keeps making me immerse in it.

Should write that in the thread!:w00t: Want to write something but don't know what in every threads I lurk. I'm so clueless in words expression. Don't know how to make it not really usual to be worth to read by others here.

Nice to finally greet this thread. Understand somehow this could be so addicting, to 'talk' here:)

I'm watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty too. Love the-social-phenomenon-based-idea. New episode today, yaw!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

612 :bawling:

I am so happy that I meet my antisocial-soulmates in here @cenching @dotonly :bawling:

I attended parties functions gathering for work or family purposes only....If possible  I would rather stay at home sipping my favorite tea and cake with my best friend THE BOOK or internet....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@bairama at the bottom of everyone’s post is a + sign next to the word Quote just press the plus sign and it will place the quote to the bottom of your page press it again at the bottom and it will be placed at the top of your post that your writing.  That is if you want the whole other persons post.  If not highlight the words or part in which you select to quote and the words quote selection will appear and just press on that.  I am horrible at giving directions maybe someone else can do better but until then try this...

You are free to share anything here about music, dramas, movies, artists, food, beauty, fashion, etc...  Even prayer requests and life's ups & downs...  Just follow your heart and write how you feel.  Your words like feelings are unique and a real part of you so just go with it and just be you!! 

Never be afraid to share whats true to you even if others don't agree.  For even when standing alone its allowing yourself and others to grow and think outside their box and maybe even see...

PS... if it's a drama others here haven't seen yet and you want to protect them in allowing them to experience it for themselves than press the last symbol at the top of your page all the way to the right while writing it looks like a eyeball to me LOL:lol: which will create a spoiler box in which you can write your thoughts about a scene or the drama itself.  Just label what your spoiler is about above you spoiler and let others know that way they have a choice to read or not...

:heart:

@bairama Just write what is in your heart like @USAFarmgirl said, don't think about whether it will be worth a read. Look at me, most of my posts are just random and excessive fangirling, I'm sure it doesn't enlighten anyone of anything, but I still vent my heart out because most of the time I watch my dramas alone so when I talk about it here it feels like I'm not alone and I'm watching with a group of people. And don't get disappointed if no one replies to your post because some threads in soompi moves in the speed of the light, so it's easier for people to skip over certain posts. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 8/30/2018 at 4:39 PM, dotonly said:

@Sejabin sorry, no. I was going to, the story quite interesting, but after i know it was a makjang i dropped it.

backreading and I missed this... whaaaaaat??? hahahhaha... @dotonly ~ don't ask why but I tend to think of makjang as a kind of art. LOL. always amazed at how we get so addicted even though there are ridiculous lapses in logic! kekekek... but hide and seek looks like it will be entertaining. apparently, the writer's intent: everyone is gray character. so should be fun..

hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361and a hello and welcome to @bairama ~ is your arm better? so what kind of drama do you like watching?

@kokodus ~ netflix is just plain annoying at times. yesterday, I sit down to watch snail falls in love and it hangs on me and says to come back later. ugh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sejabin us are gone baad.. Gone bad:w00t:

@kokodus a quote from you today. Vent out, you are not alone, easily disappointed here is not an advantageB)

@Lmangla hello:) my arm is better. But the legs cracked again.. Pray to the God, He will puppet up this clumsy one:sweatingbullets: just have watched little amount of dramas, can you describe from my list here what kind of dramas I like to watch? Cheese in The Trap, Circle: Two Worlds Connected, Fight for My Way, I am Not A Robot, Secret Forest, Signal, Reply 1988, Weightlifting Fairy.. I like all that I've watched so far :D

• Like 3