Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@bairama ~ there is a post limit when you are new? didn't know that... anyways, hope your legs heal soon. guess it is all about learning patience no?

hmmm.... from the dramas list, it looks like you enjoy sci-fi/fantasy + mystery + light romance?

if I got it right, check out: tunnel.

as for me, think my taste is kind of all over the place though and I tend to fixate on oddest details. bit of running joke here. :D am not too much into romance and more into over-the-top drama. :lol: guess I like to zone out while watching. and I hate open endings and I don't like dramas that are badly lit. it really annoys me. hahahaha... like things that are pretty including sets! hahahaha... 

but if you like mystery, check out "let me introduce her" -- we are 16 episodes in and we still haven't figured out what on earth is happening. @USAFarmgirl is there on the thread and it is a pretty small group. so easy for you to get settled in and figure out a taste for what it is like to chat over dramas in soompi. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@bairama seconding Kokodus here... just post whatever you want... LOL.. I'm rarely here.. but when I'm here i post random things too....

:lol::lol:

@cenching wait ... I'll get back with you soon.... got an episode to stalk in instagram.... 

@USAFarmgirl :heart: Hahahahaha... tbh it's a happy ending for sure... with a kid and all... I got the BTS picture.... and you can bet that i've stared at it for so long that it must have burn holes in my phone... LOL... their early days is so sweet pure and lovable... seriously...

I don't know how to describe this drama in an western term.. it's very greek tragedy/weathering heights with how the event plays.... that's how I see it... LOL... Because they were so sweet... the angst is amplified by 1000000x. It's even more painful than Peach blossom... imagine that.... I was crying a river of tears when Su Su jump..... this is even more so.... 

• Like 3

Just now, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Netflix is testing my already non existent patience way too much. Hrmphhh

tried watching some turkish series there but didn't have patience to sit through them even though the guys look so hot! hahahah... have you seen any?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@cenching oh no! i dont have sunglasses!

Btw...who is he?

His name is Zheng Kai......

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Better be a handsome one :D

Should you doubted my taste in man??? :scream: Have I ever made you disappointed with my collections of hotties??? :pensive: Wait for it....:naughty:

• LOL 1