Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

It sure is not her 1st C-drama. She has watched millions. Ok I'm exaggerating but she is the one who even recced Ten miles to me. Way back when it was still airing. 

@mouse007 LOL. We even shared pics of Ye hua. Ohh well it's always nice to get surprised. Haha

@kokodus I thought they looked alike but I didn’t really clue in. Lol 

So cute when he fakes an injury so she’ll take care of him. I’ve just been watching one episode after the next and I don’t even know which episode I’m on already! So addictive!! 

Also officially in love with Ye Hua. I have you to blame for this new obsession. Lol

It has kept me occupied so I’ve been able to keep myself from watching the last 4 episodes of MG until they become available on NF. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I thought they looked alike but I didn’t really clue in. Lol 

So cute when he fakes an injury so she’ll take care of him. I’ve just been watching one episode after the next and I don’t even know which episode I’m on already! So addictive!! 

Also officially in love with Ye Hua. I have you to blame for this new obsession. Lol

I will gladly take all the blame. LOL. You will only fall more deep from here. Haha. 

Alright it's time to warn you about the impending heart break!!!! It's not your normal kind, it really is too painful, be careful. It's like someone crushed your heart and stamped on it. LOL. 

• Sad 1

@cenching hahahaha... yeah I get what you mean.... it's always a love and hate situation for me regarding C-drama.... 

Most of the time the production company is too "Creative" for their own good...... PA... General and I... god.. I'm not gonna comment about those anymore. *facepalm* I think @USAFarmgirl remember how I rant about about PA.

For Heavy Sweetness ash like frost, at least when I comment it's still about the Journey/story.. usually when I start to criticize about other stuff like pacing, plot etc that's when I'll re-consider whether to keep watching or not.. 

The story have potential to reach Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom.. but I think with how they stretch the story... it won't reach it...

Sad.. cause when I look back on few Chinese book review.. Peach Blossom and Heavy Sweetness were two story the book reviewers love to discuss.. The book it self is only 24 chapter.. 40+ episode should have been better. 

Hehehehehe btw want to comment about Ye Hua love....... He's :heart: 

Good Morning guys.... 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 12:38 AM, kokodus said:

@USAFarmgirl Do you know???? He has an upcoming historical drama with......ARIEL LIN!!!!! She is like one of my fav chinese actress. I'm so looking forward to it!!!! 

Another Ariel fan, yay! Did you watch Old Boy? I knew she spoke excellent English before I started that Drama, but I was blown away by just good  her English is - in the entire Drama, I only noted may be 4 occasions when I thought she gave away that she wasn't an L1 speaker. VERY impressive. fwiw, I maintain the Ariel Lin thread here at soompi, do pop in and help keep it alive. 

37 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

Another Ariel fan, yay! Did you watch Old Boy? I knew she spoke excellent English before I started that Drama, but I was blown away by just good  her English is - in the entire Drama, I only noted may be 4 occasions when I thought she gave away that she wasn't an L1 speaker. VERY impressive. fwiw, I maintain the Ariel Lin thread here at soompi, do pop in and help keep it alive. 

YESSSSSSS!!!!! Glad to meet another fan here. Hehe. And of course I have watched oldboy. I watched it while it was airing and was impressed by how C drama standards have hugely improved. It was not without it's faults, there were clingy second leads, Noble idiocy and all that, but on the whole I just loved how subtle and mature it was. And of course Ariel Lin has done wonderful job, I wouldn't expect anything less from her. I will give an A+ for her English. Haha. Thanks for notifying me about Ariel Lin's thread in soompi, I will sure pop in sometime later. 

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It was not without it's faults

Oh,  I couldn't agree more - the BIGGEST faulty it made was filming in Australia and not on MY side of the Tasman! :joy: