Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem OFCOURSE I have watched it. It's my first ever sageuk. I didn't understand a single thing at first. So I dropped it after a few eps. Then months later, I found DB, I read their recaps of the show and it made me understand it well. And then I went and watched it from the beginning. It was a beautiful drama. The romance was natural and flowing. Drawback is their poor costumes and sets. I don't know, they seemed very cheap to me. But again LMH will shine no matter what. Such is his aura. LOL. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

WOAHHHHHHHHA! 4544 PAGES!!!!! WTF?!?!?!!?!. Seeeee that's the power of my Oppa!!!! 

SO VERY TRUE!!!  You have the greatest taste in Oppa's!!!:w00t:  Wouldn't you just love to share an umbrella with him...

4d7e9b47c21cc3ca55c9a99b588003d9.gifleeminho-05.jpg

@triplem & @stroppyse  This is why no woman should ever own an umbrella.... :lol:

-2 Fighting!!!  Subtracts!!!!

@USAFarmgirl How is Oppa looking with a flower?? Hahaha

137589385049BEAB112697

Cr to owner

@LSGLMH_88 haha I have been caught in situations like that many a times. Hahahaha. When replaying my fav kisses many a times...so these days when I watch something I sit facing the door, so that even when someone barges in, they won't know what I'm watching. Hahahah. The life of a kdrama addict.....sigh. 

Edit : uhh the gif is not working. ./sadface. 

Edit 2 : 

tumblr_p6clb0GC8K1vso0bbo1_400.gif

• LOL 2

@LSGLMH_88  I'm not kidding I know there are some that didn't like HEIRS but that drama had me at hello and it swept up my heart and still hasn't given it back.  Nor am I willing to give up the beautiful memories it gave me...

Also to those who are newer to this thread  so thankful you are here!!!  Yet please allow me to defend:wub: those so called add turncoats among them at the time @kokodus @lynne22 @staygold @Lmangla and instead call them lifeguards:) to someone such as myself.  Who threw off their team shirts that much is true, but who did it to save the spirit & honor of the game.  The add team was to powerful for words and just like a train there was no way to stop them and no hope in sight.  And I mean NONE!!!! And it got pretty lonely until they showed up and although it still wasn't easy to win but their presence showed compassion and gave hope to me and this thread.

And I will always be thankful to each one of them... :heart:

Always subtracting -2

362 corrected

text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361

2018 really does seem like a year of all the dating news..ROFL! That OYS-KB pairing was another shocking & unexpected news to me..*sigh* ok, move on :rolleyes: lol

@Jillia Hahahahaha! you're really a savage one chingu :lol: I meant it in a good way chingu :D^_^ & I won't deny that we're insane(in a good way) SongSong shipper :tongue: Also, SongSong was the 1st ever K-couple that I ship that were totally got married, so me & my other co-shipper died in happiness..lol!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm sorry, @Jloves, but I will never forget how their shippers treated other people and fans of co-stars. 

Ah, yes..I'm sorry too..I remember that time that there are others were like that :(All I can do is just ignore them & post something that can help the thread be a more positive atmosphere but then, some of them won't stop :( Until the moment that I don't want to post again & just lurking & reading what's new about them & I went hiatus after that..*sigh* but on the bright side, I enjoy being a shipper that time :D

text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm sorry, @Jloves, but I will never forget or forgive how their shippers treated other people and fans of co-stars. There is no forgiveness for people who harass former co-stars to the point they delete their social media. And even now leave horrible comments.

I'm sorry for being negative but it needs to be said.

Wow, that’s take shipping to another whole new level. The shipping thread that I patronise often never ever done that. We are only fangirling over their cuteness together and how their posts in Weibo seems like connected to each other...Guessing whether they really dating each other in real life bcoz of those hints and clues...

I have never seen that kind of shippers until you mentioned it....But I did see another thread with the same other half bashing us and another half of our ship. Some people forget that this is a public forum.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1