Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Morning everyone!!

@LSGLMH_88 sorry, I was watching GS last night and then fell asleep. Haha

Whoaaa... team sub is planning a scheme to defeat team add?? No no no, I won't let it happen that easy. :tongue:

@stroppyse you right. Team add victory is so ancient. It feels so long ago, those time feels so great of course. But now more team add are coming in and go, not that active as before. I used to post number not this often, not until more new active subtracts eagerly subtracting. That's good anyway, adds should work hard to win.

I'm going to kill you. You guys just won lask week. These days it's like if we win one time, you guys win the next time. 1-1 so we are on equal foot now. Yet I don't know why you people are complaining. 

• LOL 3

@stargazer187  lol article about hairstyle? I didn’t see that. After long hiatus there is nothing left to be talked about I guess. Bo Gum once said he’ll turn up with a character completely different from previous ones so we are waitin...

@LSGLMH_88  They will be fine it’s better if ship sinks earlier.

@triplem  I will watch PNWBMF without much expectation to see if it can suprise me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

Which thread with the most pages in Soompi, Mods?

Btw, I didn’t realize that there are some turned coats here....:tongue:

Hmmm yep. LOL. I would like to elaborate on the history of team sub here. When I first came to this thread there were very few team subtract members, and as you can see from the score board, Team add used to win all the time. We even had a tournament where we changed teams and all. LOL. I think that's when @triplem and a bunch of others joined this thread. Haha. But yeah it was really boring to win all the time, we also found it so unfair, so myself and a couple of others jumped to the other team to help them. But still we were not able to win. Only after @Jillia came, we saw our first win in many years. :blush:

@LSGLMH_88 Well I really liked the chemistry between LSG and OYS in hwayugi and I would've been really happy if they had gotten together in real life. So I can understand those shippers. I can actually understand all the shippers in the world. As long as they don't hurt anyone with their words and actions and just stay in their own delulu world, I don't mind them. Haha. I was lurking in that thread after I read the news and I see that some people were saying that KB is a bad guy, I wonder what he did. And they were upset that OYS chose him. LOL.

Once you become a celebrity, you are a public property. Everyone will have a opinion on whatever you do. Sighhhh. 

• Like 4

@kokodus Yup, same for me. I can understand to the some extent even if the ship happens to sail just don’t cross the line. It’s life we don’t know what future holds and they are their own person. I take everything celebs say at the face value also advise not to add any interpretation to it. Because at the end of the day we know nothing lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1