Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Am feeling bored and restless. Feels like when I wanna go to the rink for several spins...

Ice skating, ice hockey or roller skating?

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't know. Tbh all the members seemed "off" to me for a while there. I just thought it's because of their enlistment. 

Really? RM's been venting a lot of frustration lately.

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, this cardboard oppa's hair.... Who thought it was a good idea to give him this hairstyle? :flushed:

c708ba7efca3d25703bdf80e3a92233a4036d6a3

Yeah, I don't think you have to worry...

a02842f5bd0999985cb1c63a99d3d2b0b16e78b7

We will :joy: That hair is not a babe magnet :joy:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Really? RM's been venting a lot of frustration lately.

Could be. But don't you think all the rap songs from them have always been like this?? 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait till you see....

What's the next song called? Lemme guess. One of these maybe?

Gallbladder

Olives

Enchilada

Armpit

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Could be. But don't you think all the rap songs from them have always been like this?? 

He even said he doesn't believe in marriage anymore... And here we all thought he already had 2 kids dripping in Louis Vuitton...

:sweats:

Saw a lot of rumors that Jin is supposedly already married.

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

The two most quiet and the two most talkative having meals at a popular hole-in-the-wall near Waseda Uni, where Raul studies. 

He likes to eat, eat, eat 🎶🎶 He even finished his pickles! 😆

Bonus made-up drama on the spot while eating, LOL!

• Blob 5

+2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra dongsaeng, who's this? @sweetroad @kokodus no helping. ;)

:sweating:Uhmmm.....~

J-hope.....maybe? Or Jimin....? Nonono, I fake confidence! It is totally J-hope. What kind of easy question is that. Tse~

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

He definitely won't be able to answer. LOL. 

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Gonna give my dongsaeng the benefit of doubt.

Sis is just hatin, cause that's all she can! Besides not answering HER BROTHER. Coconut @kokodus always lacking.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

Puma TO THE NEW WORLD Part 2

I love how neat his solo shot is. Just him, the undecorated wall, the empty open bird cage, the unassuming lilac long-sleeved outer, the knitted gray v-neck, and plain white inner shirt. And his Puma shoes.

Pair he's holding is Cassia Via Puma from the brand's Atsuzoko Collection. 

CDLIV

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sis is just hatin, cause that's all she can! Besides not answering HER BROTHER. Coconut @kokodus always lacking.

Wow I'm not hating. I just know you wouldn't know. Am I not right? Why would you know anyone from BTS apart from V. I'm pretty sure you don't even know how V looks like. I just know you very well brother. 

13 hours ago, partyon said:

He even said he doesn't believe in marriage anymore... And here we all thought he already had 2 kids dripping in Louis Vuitton...

Saw a lot of rumors that Jin is supposedly already married.

Ahahahaha yeah RM did behave like a married man with kids back then. Jin, I don't know. He might be seeing someone, but marriage? Hmmm. It is true that he is getting old, and it might be the right time for him to get married if he had found THE ONE. I'm so excited to see who my boys will get married to, what kind of girls/guys are they going to bring home? Pretty exciting stuff. Looking forward to it. 

• Unamused 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I love how neat his solo shot is. Just him, the undecorated wall, the empty open bird cage, the unassuming lilac long-sleeved outer, the knitted gray v-neck, and plain white inner shirt. And his Puma shoes.

Agreed!

my favs are...

Love the boyfriend vibes...he has prepared plenty of gifts for his gf...:D

it is kind of sexy.... Fukazawa looks dreamy in that poster..💜

bts from RIO campaign

GOOrpejXsAAsw_I?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Ida and Aoki! 😍

Group pics from each days of WE ARE! Concert 🤩

Happy to see they aren't shy repeating their costumes. First was from their welcome 2024 New Year show, 2nd from Snow Labo for "Brother Beat" and other songs, 3rd from I DO ME "Tapestry" and "Secret Touch" plus few more songs.

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Love the boyfriend vibes...he has prepared plenty of gifts for his gf...:D

Problem is... he says he's not interested to date 😆

++×÷÷×+×÷÷×++

Hah, I was feeling so restless last night, and as it usually does when I'm like that, I'd be later somewhat feverish with runny nose and watery eyes. Sheesh... I feel better after med, but I'm kinda miffed getting sick in stages.

5fdf1bbd78ad4e2d5b9bec6bc2dd003c.jpeg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ the daily sooji and woori looks good based on the first episode I saw but not my cup of tea as it is a hospital drama. maybe it is more up your alley? ^_^

This is the same girl from the other drama, right? The second sister who does martial arts in be my dream family?

Let me check the synopsis...

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 hours ago, Dhakra said:

J-hope.....maybe? Or Jimin....? Nonono, I fake confidence! It is totally J-hope. What kind of easy question is that. Tse~

I knew you would prove Ms. Koko wrong :coolshades:

That is Hobi (aka J-Hope aka Jung Hoseok - our 30 year old rapper and best BTS dancer).  Our Hobi has the sweetest laugh.

main-qimg-b84603f5282cc2f0b0d2de7f19c914

Okay, let's go for the next member, dongsaeng. Who is this?

a5e23a002831658b062918eabc1e2311.gif

Dongsaeng fighting! :hwaiting:

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

Why would you know anyone from BTS apart from V. I'm pretty sure you don't even know how V looks like. I just know you very well brother. 

Tst, tst, tst... Always fighting with your brother.... :teaze:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I knew you would prove Ms. Koko wrong

Please, that is just a wild guess. Or who knows, he might've cheated by asking Google. Hey But I'm not complaining if he gets to know hobi through this

• Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Please, that is just a wild guess.

Ya! My dongsaeng wouldn't cheat. Right @Dhakra?

Has anyone been following the HYBE vs Min Heejin spectacle? Apparently the courts ruled in her favor today and HYBE stans (guessing that a lot of them are BTS supporters) are in mayhem over the ruling.

Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki

K-netz were on her side and are happy she won:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/05/min-hee-jin-wins-against-hybe-in-court.html

HYBE has taken a reputation hit from this - let's see how they handle things from here. I have a feeling this was only the first round....

Guyz, @agenth doesn't love me anymore :criesariver:

im-outta-here.gif

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

This is the same girl from the other drama, right? The second sister who does martial arts in be my dream family?

Let me check the synopsis...

yup same female seems to the FL. didn't watch beyond ep 1 as it looks a bit hospital heavy though there are usual family drama elements. the ML is also a doctor. 

@MayanEcho ~ feel better soon; was looking at the pic you shared - shrimp stew? co-incidentally just finished a video about the history of curry. food history can be so fascinating!

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2

:issohappy:

iMBC 연예뉴스 사진

c as labeled

====

img.gif

cto

I AM STILL HERE  I don’t need dinner tonight

Spoiler

Season 8 Omg GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Spoiler

====

On 5/29/2024 at 6:38 AM, partyon said:

joccu @Lmangla @WeunXK Barf Thai lakorn ended today. :yay:

Apparently it was a hot mess and Alek's character had a happy ending without any consequences for his actions.

@partyon thanks for the tagged and the spoiler for the last ep. , so the cheating hubby got a happy ending :hushed:

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hah, I was feeling so restless last night, and as it usually does when I'm like that, I'd be later somewhat feverish with runny nose and watery eyes. Sheesh... I feel better after med, but I'm kinda miffed getting sick in stages.

take care @MayanEcho🌹💝

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1