Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Mad driving skills 😅

÷÷××++÷÷++××÷÷

Meme as an endorser of Kirin's new beer Harekaze meant that the newly launched product had the highest sales in the past 15 years. With sales of more than 2 million cases, Harekaze achieved above 40% of annual sales target in just about 1 month since its release.

He's called the "commercial king" of ¥ 2 billion "Meme sales" by the weekly Josei Jishin. @CarolynH @rocher22 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

funny story in the lifestyle section of the newspaper yesterday -- it was about the silly lengths people go for pre-wedding photo shoots.

apparently, one influencer wanted some glam pics in some snow covered mountains like a bollywood film. the time they went, there was some sort of blizzard storm and everyone was dressed up in sweaters and coats. they also told her that her outfit makes no sense in this weather and to do the photo shoot in more sensible clothing. while her fiance took the hint, this girl didn't because she wanted pics for her insta.

result: the girl got a bit of hypothermia and was in hospital for a few days. she then posted in insta how she almost died to post these pics. what a moron LOL. :joy:

re: @kokodus

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

funny story in the lifestyle section of the newspaper yesterday -- it was about the silly lengths people go for pre-wedding photo shoots.

apparently, one influencer wanted some glam pics in some snow covered mountains like a bollywood film. the time they went, there was some sort of blizzard storm and everyone was dressed up in sweaters and coats. they also told her that her outfit makes no sense in this weather and to do the photo shoot in more sensible clothing. while her fiance took the hint, this girl didn't because she wanted pics for her insta.

result: the girl got a bit of hypothermia and was in hospital for a few days. she then posted in insta how she almost died to post these pics. what a moron LOL. :joy:

re: @kokodus

Why do people do this? I don't understand this culture at all. Do I sound old? I dont care, but the amount of money they spend on weddings these days is ridiculous. It's not just the wedding, it includes so many ceremonies now. Sangeet, haldi, mehendi, blah blah blah, don't even get me started with these pre wedding, post wedding photoshoots. Nowadays it feels like people are getting married only to post pictures on Instagram. One of my friend who just got married was telling me other day how she had to make her husband tie the thali twice just because they didn't catch it in camera the first time around. So everything is done for camera only. You are not there in that moment at all. And these pre wedding photoshoots are just so cringey. Like everyone wants to become a movie star these days. Why though? They spend to too much from the costumes to the location to shoot it like a dreamy film scene. What for though? Tsk tsk. I'm telling you, people have too much money these days. 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what a moron LOL.

Fiancé should rethink about getting married to his insta obsessed fiancée. 😅

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Do I sound old? I dont care, but the amount of money they spend on weddings these days is ridiculous.

Well, money can be better spent like house for the newlyweds rather than for entertaining the guests for a day, which might not even be known by the couple. 

If the couple are from well-off families then it can be expected that they'd have grand wedding ceremonies, and it's alright for them since they've the money to spend. However they're more often than not preferring an intimate, private wedding with only their closest people because they want it memorable and about them.

That said, so long that the marriage is legal and recognised by law, doesn't matter how much or how little was spent to get married.

I sorta enjoy watching Say Yes To The Dress for the drama in choosing the gown between the bride and her entourage. 😅 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Meme for We Are! Starto events on 29th and 30th May at Kyocera Dome, Osaka

More of Meme the "commercial king": his present commercial appearance fee is ¥30,000,000, and is expected to double when his upcoming drama 「Umi No Hajimari」/「The Beginning of the Sea」airs.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

You know what, sweetie, I saw her instagram posts almost a month ago. I was like

Animated GIF

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

And these pre wedding photoshoots are just so cringey. Like everyone wants to become a movie star these days.

I was just visiting a European city well known for being idolized by some non-European countries. The amount of couples doing pre-wedding shoots on the street, blocking traffic.... I was like

Get Out Of My Way Move GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

And don't get me started on the amount influencers posing to get a shot for their social media. It was so cringe. I was like

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

and

Spoiler

suga-bts.gif

and

Spoiler

tumblr_n3tcx5SW2M1rpotndo9_250.gif

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Frankly Speaking is such a refreshing drama. :love: After ep 5, I can safely say that we're seeing leads who are honest and open in their communication.

@sadthe1st @rocat you watching it? :dorashakes:

Anyone dare to check out L oppa's Dare To Love Me? Am seeing some scathing reviews online. :grimace:

- no number -

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

@rocher22 the Men and Women squad driving to Meme's preferred activity for relaxation. As usual, somebody said he didn't bring his driving license again, LOL! 

While driving to the location, Sakuma and Watanabe were singing acapella their senpais SMAP's "Orange" and Arashi's "Love so Sweet" and "Happiness". 🤩

Throwback to Ida days 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj-K2FNJpsr/?igsh=Z3BkbThnY3hpcG1m

Sakuma's "advertising" CK, LMAO!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 5/15/2024 at 3:31 PM, Lmangla said:

what a moron LOL.

Indeed. :lol:

They say it comes from insecurity but I say there’s also a truckload of vain spores struggling to find coveted space on a very crowded stage. Sometimes they are already on the edge of a precipice but they still take the step forward. Mind-numbingly perverse. 

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Frankly Speaking is such a refreshing drama. :love: After ep 5, I can safely say that we're seeing leads who are honest and open in their communication.

I was wondering if I should start it. Premise looks interesting but I hate the ML’s hair. Kekeke.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

the Men and Women squad 

woohoo...! I was looking for this IG clip but I couldnt find it anywhere...this video is better then that one I posted on 

What are you currently listening to? thread...:D

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

the Men and Women squad driving to Meme's preferred activity for relaxation. As usual, somebody said he didn't bring his driving license again, LOL! 

:lol:

Watanabe is one fine driver, calm and safe...:wub:

3556532fe47753364efa56022bf7d404.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

woohoo...! I was looking for this IG clip but I couldnt find it anywhere...

Here's the first half 😉

Everytime I watch it, Abe looks prettier than ever. 😍

A few clips by the same IG account on Takizawa Kabuki theater ethics, starring Snow Man 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6gLHBmSW3B/?igsh=eXpwYnNlMTltZ2dh

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6gLovZSgzi/?igsh=MTdxZ3hvYmowZjhoMQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6gK4P-y-kP/?igsh=dzVremtwaThoZDMy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6gLbNTSgWE/?igsh=MXZjYnFjeTI2MXh0dQ==

tea-snacks-2.webp

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, rocat said:

I was wondering if I should start it. Premise looks interesting but I hate the ML’s hair. Kekeke.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

But Go Kyung Po's hairstyle changes a lot several times every episode.

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Watanabe is one fine driver, calm and safe...:wub:

Like me then :coolshades:

Sport Driving GIF by FIA World Rally Championship

@joccu @Lmangla @larus @sweetroad Are you watching the latest Barf Thai lakorn or not? So you know that Alek's character started an affair with his ex-wife? I haven't watched the latest episodes, but saw somewhere that either his ex-wife (who is now his mistress) or his girlfriend (who was the mistress before) is pregnant.

:spitswater:

#emotionaldamage

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you watching the latest Barf Thai lakorn or not?

I can`t believe you are asking me that.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952xdhaoxvqyz4lafrsgcv

+2

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

But you should try one....

I am not masochistic. I hardly watch kdramas of genre I like but makjang/lakorn?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952cxduvzmly8ys69ha2k6

+2

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1