Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I had a good chuckle over this.

Think a lot of our oppas are here…a rodolex of oppas for Valentine’s Day.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3F6OkBipLv/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

@MayanEcho @kingpin

i’ve just started The Long Ballad. Lots of big actors in it and am enjoying it thus far. 

The ladies’ costumes worn high across the chest is a very unfortunate design methinks but is well-received by women in that time.

It seems the Tang Dynasty women were trendsetters, choosing to flaunt assets rather than hide. 

Not sure why but Kim Kardashian popped into mind…

Bored Kim Kardashian GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, rocat said:

i’ve just started The Long Ballad. Lots of big actors in it and am enjoying it thus far. 

So many cast members, no? Fun fact: Yang Ming Na, who plays the role of Khatun, is always at odds with the character Reba plays in other dramas they're together. 😅 But gosh, she does really have the looks to be Empress, Dowager Empress, a princess of high rank, or in this drama as Khatun.

I'm drawn to her face. 

P93cIXDVfKqWfp4OaNIOSnFTz087P3UST7t7AV0w

ctto

She's made for costume dramas.

tumblr_pak6eo2K2k1rvv2teo1_640.jpg

ctto

××××××++++++××××××

Argh, my laptop decided to bail out on me this morning! Sigh, if replacing the HDD is costing around 40% of a new one with the minimal specs I'm aiming for, then I'll buy a new laptop. Doesn't really matter which brand, but cross fingers there's a nice deal from MSI or Razr.

Still, happy weekend everyone!

maamoul-middle-eastern-date-filled-cooki

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@kingpin @Ameera Ali Did you already watch Knight Flower ep 9?

:highonflowers:

This is who Yeo Hwa got to impersonate her in front of the ML's hyung?

image.png?ex=65da1cc5&is=65c7a7c5&hm=6b8

And she said that he looks exactly like a widow? :D

Looks like the hyung wasn't buying it and found out that Yeo Hwa is the masked ninja. That guy wasn't fooling anybody.

Her ex-husband is back again. His first words when maid discovered him at the market? "Long Time No See" 

Later he told her: "Relax"

Never heard English in a sageuk before :D

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Pretty sure his handlers with their lawyers worked quietly behind the scenes to make kakaotalk provide hard evidences to build their cases against her. 

Best of luck to him and his team!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/han-seo-hee-faces-defamation-and-obscenity-charges-after-leaking-the-kakaotalk-conversation-with-a-male-actor

Somebody from his side must be channeling Sun Tzu's Art of War, hehehe!

:approves:

Famous-quotes-and-sayings-by-Sun-Tzu+%25

ctto

ctto

ctto

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Best of luck to him and his team!

Yeah, I saw this! Am not surprised he sued her - it really must have hurt his reputation. Just wondering how anyone is still associating themselves with her. She has brought so many celebrities down through the years.

red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

@agenth Oppa's agency apologized for oppa smoking indoors, in front of his coworkers.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/ji-chang-wooks-agency-releases-official-apology-after-actors-indoor-smoking-controversy

What I find funny is that some people are defending him, saying everyone in that room must have consented to him smoking indoors. Uhm, the PD and oppa were the most senior in that room, and knowing Korean culture, a hoobae asking him not to smoke is not an option. It's all about status and rank. So yea, am pretty sure some of the people there didn't have a choice but to inhale second hand smoke.

@joccu What in the world  is your country sending to Eurovision? :scream:

It's a Microsoft guy with no pants ? :Woah:

@larus @sweetroad @agenth @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @joccu @rocher22 @rocat

Apparently they couldn't find a guy with abs to represent Finland, so they went with (almost) bare assets instead.

Not sure if this song is going to win, but it for sure made me laugh. It's quite catchy and the staging is funny.

:loolz:

Am guessing that it will get a lot of televotes.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Just wondering how anyone is still associating themselves with her.

Her modus operandi it seems is obtaining private details of showbiz personalities that catches her eye, then use what info she got to spin her narratives to drag them through the mud.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

She has brought so many celebrities down through the years.

If she keeps doing this crap, she'd eventually cross the very last person to offend with her antics, someone who has no problems with "poetic justice".

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Not sure if this song is going to win, but it for sure made me laugh. It's quite catchy and the staging is funny.

Ahahaha, not necessarily they're the best, but they're after popularity,  LOL!

• Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Just wondering how anyone is still associating themselves with her.

I have the same thought.

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Apparently they couldn't find a guy with abs to represent Finland, so they went with (almost) bare assets instead.

When the song is weak they have to come up with something to keep the audience engaged somehow.

I was thinking.... someone should give the man some pants and they came from the sky. 😄

I listened to Italian Eurovision`s song. I liked it. I was surprised to hear Latin American vibes/rhythms in an Italian song.

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho @larus Let’s see if this lawsuit will deter her in the future. I doubt it…

@joccu The song is catchy and retro though. I definitely didn’t hate it. I think Eurovision needs some fun right now.

:piggydance:

Quiet right now. Seems our Asian friends are having good holidays. Happy Lunar New Year!

It made me think of @Min2206 dongsaeng. Wonder if she’s been baking a lot of cookies this year. 

:smooches3:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

@partyon  the song is retro and fun. But I don’t like it. Maybe after I have listened like 20 times it will get better. But I did not also like käärijä. :loolz:

i do like that we have more upbeat songs in Eurovision. 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!:fullofhearts:

New Event Alert!:piggydance:

This Valentine's Day Vote for the Perfect Namja Chingus from K-Dramas :Pandabulous:

We are  back with another event. This is all about dreamy namja chingus from K-dramas. :machocat:

Please vote for your most perfect namja chingu from K-drama and do let us know why he is your favourite or rather what about his character that appealed to you. :letsgo:

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2