Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, partyon said:

I think they’ll look quite cute together but also think he’ll have to carry the show.

:exercice:

The Salmon ATMs are good if I were a bear. 

They are novel but such a farce. I haven’t seen one around lately though.

I’d rather go to the nearest supermarket to get it than travel halfway round the island (not many machines) to get a frozen piece I’d have to defrost on the way home only to get a slippery fish slab and wet lap. 

fish slap GIF

no real relevance but I love this gif :lol:

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, rocat said:

I’d rather go to the nearest supermarket to get it than travel halfway round the island (not many machines) to get a frozen piece I’d have to defrost on the way home only to get a slippery fish slab and wet lap. 

Honestly, I just found it so bizarre. Why wouldn't you just get a fresh piece - not a frozen one - when you're at the supermarket? :blink:

Anyone remember this song?

@Ameera Ali twin's favorite song, because of the fish. :smirk:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Her virgin Fishing Oppa should have been featured in the video.

Yonghwa-pool.gif

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, partyon said:

For anyone who was excited about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa FINALLY becoming the Male Lead in a drama. They just released news that they have offered the FL role to rookie idol actress Arin from AoS.

That's that then....

Was she bad in her previous dramas? Who knows, she might act very well this time around if she takes the role offered to her. :) Might be a move too to make Lee Soo Hyuk shine even more as ML.

Craving curly fries. McDonald's here don't offer it, but I don't want to take from Hardee's either cos they always mess up orders. 

160200.jpg

ctto

Happy weekend!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Was she bad in her previous dramas? Who knows, she might act very well this time around if she takes the role offered to her. :) Might be a move too to make Lee Soo Hyuk shine even more as ML.

No, you don't understand, chingu. :crybaby:

Look at this "acting" !!!! :unamused:

source.gif

We need someone like Kim Hee Sun as Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's leading lady. :smashes:

• LOL 5

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

Look at this "acting" !!!!

What's her role in that drama? LOL! Was she meant to glare, plead with eyes, or act spoiled? :P And what's with her funny eye make up?

Is it already confirmed that the idol would play that role?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What's her role in that drama? LOL! Was she meant to glare, plead with eyes, or act spoiled? :P And what's with her funny eye make up?

Who the hell knows what she was meant to do in that scene. :crybaby:

It's like watching Gangnam Beauty all over again.

It's not confirmed, but it's not looking good is it?

sad-cry.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's like watching Gangnam Beauty all over again.

It's not confirmed, but it's not looking good is it?

AoS was her first drama according to Asianwiki - I thought she did alright considering what was asked of the character - That said, I hope she can shine as I would hate to see LSH's first lead role shot down due to a lack of chemistry/bad acting.

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?  It doesn't mean much to me personally, I just remember alot of people (not here) losing their collective minds when LOST came out and the FL had the ML beat by 13 years 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Craving curly fries. McDonald's here don't offer it, but I don't want to take from Hardee's either cos they always mess up orders. 

Jack-In-The-Box  -   the most awesome curly fries :glasses:

d61364816317b58c87d9ba6309a0fc54.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?  It doesn't mean much to me personally, I just remember alot of people (not here) losing their collective minds when LOST came out and the FL had the ML beat by 13 years 

Nah, I don't care that much about the age gap. She's not gonna do well anyway, so nobody will be watching this drama.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

I'm like

Poor oppa.

@kokodus Ms. Koko, will stop at ep 10 today. I have to say that the latest episodes have been stellar. Wish the first episodes had been this suspenseful. I've had to FF some of the romantic scenes - there were too many of them and I got bored.

Hopefully I'll have time to watch the remaining 3 episodes tomorrow.

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Nah, not at all. I'm more after whether the actor/actress is the right choice for the role. Like if they're supposed to be a couple there should be chemistry. If they're family they should have some similarities either physically or mannerisms.

If something would bother me, it's if an actor/actress do the same type of role over and over. The other would be if there's no improvement or depth when the actor/actress is supposedly acting for at least 3 years. 

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Jack-In-The-Box  -   the most awesome curly fries

Sigh, it isn't here. If only the Hardee's near my place doesn't suck. 

chili-cheese-fries-4.jpg

ctto

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Fishing Oppa should have been featured in the video.

Woah, what kind of protein shake is he on? I see cleavage!?! B)

@MayanEcho

spacer.png
 The curlies I swear by here :blush:

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?

Not me either. I guess so long as they both demonstrate a compatibility so that the age difference isn’t obvious it’ll be ok. 

Come to think of it, I have never seen him childish…

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

It does not bother me but depends of the storyline. Sometimes I like and sometimes I don`t like it. People comment/protest more when the woman is older than the man.

9 hours ago, partyon said:

She's not gonna do well anyway, so nobody will be watching this drama.

I don`t bet on it. I have a feeling you will watch it. :D

But I read that there is no singular "male protagonist" in the webtoon and it follows an episodic format. So I wonder what character Lee SooHyuk will play.

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Suga's Over the Horizon versions 1&2 are

You forgot to tag @larus :kiss_wink:

Someday or One Day is just getting better, chingus!

:evilelmo:

Peeps who aren't watching this drama are missing out! There is a reason why this drama is in the top 10 best Asian dramas of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Is your mom this enthusiastic about finding a hubby for you? :D 

(At least she is being supportive)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv7KGRIvhkp/

For some reason I am now getting arranged marriage reel suggestions on IG. 

Thanks Ms Koko :unamused: 

My mom is not like this but most of the boys' parents are like this nowadays. Sighhh. 

@partyon

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrBb1dipCsw/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1