Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Now I have an impossible mission to find a boyfriend... :D

Maybe one of the gentlemen on this thread? Some of them might be single.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

So I started Googling….and I am sharing.  :blush:

@Ameera Ali and I don't mind you sharing more abs. :sparklyeyes:

@SilverDawn :waves: Hope you have been well, chingu! :Cornykiss:

I've been following the scout jamboree news. They are now calling it a national embarrassment. Oops!

World Scout Jamboree: How troubles plagued South Korea's operation

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-66425588

Seems like corruption and bad planning is the main reason for it all.

@Learry @confusedheart your oppa in a new pictorial with Han So Hee.

0000906085_005_20230811095301468.jpg

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/08/han-so-hee-and-cha-eunwoo-model-for.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

:DHow are things going for you, Ms. Koko?

Not good. I met with one guy. Didn't feel the spark. And he was not ready to talk openly either. So I said no. I know guys can be shy, but it felt like he was too guarded. He asked me what kind of a guy I would want to marry. I said all the qualities that I want my man to have. Tall, dark, handsome, generous, funny etc.... After hearing all that when I asked what kind of a girl he wants to get married to....his reply was "I don't have any such specifications, I just want to fulfill the expectations of the girl I'm getting married to". How can a man not have any expectations?? I dont believe him. Meh. Otherwise he does sound like a good person. 

Also apparently his mom has passed away recently. So he is kind of in a phase. And I feel like he is not in the right state of mind to get into a relationship. I feel like he just wants to get married because of his family. That is the kind of vibe I got from him. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@SilverDawn

Yep, me too. Although I jumped into it without the knowledge that they were dangling a second season, which ordinarily, would have made me take a few steps back (I don’t like shows that drag out into many episodes), I am quite fine with it.

I think I saw you in the thread for the show!

@kokodus

who’s the guy in the pictorial? Kinda vampy B)

@partyon @Ameera Ali

Your wish is my command.

Here’s where the pic came from though it seems to be captured in a dodgy manner:

Gong Yoo has a tattoo in a similar region. :P

Pity about the World Scout Jamboree. S. Korea seems dung out of luck for such an unfortunate confluence of factors to hit at one go. Ill timing, I’d say. But the location doesn’t seem built to cater to an event so large in scale. Dirty toilets where men can walk into a female one sounds just horrid. 

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Not good. I met with one guy. Didn't feel the spark. And he was not ready to talk openly either.

Ms. Koko, did you meet him more than once? You know that a lot of people - especially men - might not be too keen to be too open about themselves at the start. They feel a bit on guard, and that is totally normal. But then when they become more comfortable with you they start relaxing. So it's good to meet men more than once. I would normally say to give it at least 2-3 dates before you decide.

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

How can a man not have any expectations??

Hmm... A bit of a strange answer indeed, but then again maybe he isn't so focused on outer qualities of a woman but more in the inner qualities? Accepting the other person 100% the way they are is key to healthy relationship.

17 minutes ago, rocat said:

who’s the guy in the pictorial? Kinda vampy B)

Seriously chingu, you went to BTS school! :rage: Do we need to enroll you again into Grade 1?

e6b6753513f9fc5ed5427fabdcaba32a9f3e682b

(Who dis btw?) @larus No helping.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

How have you been?

I'm good, thanks! Still busy, but better than the last few weeks.

37 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Also apparently his mom has passed away recently. So he is kind of in a phase. And I feel like he is not in the right state of mind to get into a relationship.

He's so not ready nor willing to be in a relationship. Maybe he'll come around later when he's somehow done mourning, but before that, steer clear of this kind.

3 hours ago, rocat said:

silly me forgot to mention his name - Deng Wei. He also plays 2ML in another big production, Till the End of the Moon.

Hope to see the drama soon! I've seen Deng Wei in two of his previous dramas. He's a very promising actor, and his movements have grace, him being a trained former dancer.

28 minutes ago, rocat said:

Dirty toilets where men can walk into a female one sounds just horrid

Effing not an accident that he got in there even without proper signages! Like come on, you go where the boys are going when they want the restroom/shower, he can even ask around where is it! Plus he'd be clued in on which gender is using the facilities he entered just by seeing who's coming and going!

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, did you meet him more than once? You know that a lot of people - especially men - might not be too keen to be too open about themselves at the start. They feel a bit on guard, and that is totally normal. But then when they become more comfortable with you they start relaxing. So it's good to meet men more than once. I would normally say to give it at least 2-3 dates before you decide.

I met him only once. But we used to text. He was fine while texting, and we talked in the phone once, but after that I got busy with exams so we didn't talk much. I did make a mistake while texting. I told him that I like tall guys, and apparently he is not that tall, and he told me that also. Maybe he thought I won't like him...because while meeting in person, he first asked me what your decision is....straightaway.... I told him that we should talk more before deciding and that I need time. Then he just said it's better to tell no now itself rather than drawing this out. What the hell even?!? I felt so stupid at that time. Why did you even agreed to meet me if you don't want to talk?!? Whatever...

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Accepting the other person 100% the way they are is key to healthy relationship.

That is fine, but who should I accept? I can't randomly pick a guy from the street and accept him for who he is, right?!? 

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He's so not ready nor willing to be in a relationship. Maybe he'll come around later when he's somehow done mourning, but before that, steer clear of this kind.

I know right?!?! I felt sorry for him. His whatsapp dp is his mother's photo. Apparently his mother was only 52 when she passed away. Sighhh. But I can't get into a relationship just because I feel sorry for him, right?!?! This logic my parents don't understand. Sighh. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I told him that we should talk more before deciding and that I need time. Then he just said it's better to tell no now itself rather than drawing this out.

Sounds like he is feeling a bit insecure about his height. I have a feeling he might have started liking you a bit when you were texting, but then felt that he didn't want to go further if you would not accept his height. Guarding his own feelings I would say.

Am also thinking like @MayanEcho that it might be a good idea to let him grieve his mom first.

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But I can't get into a relationship just because I feel sorry for him, right?!?! This logic my parents don't understand.

Of course you can't.

Any other dates coming up? :love:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seriously chingu, you went to BTS school! :rage: Do we need to enroll you again into Grade 1?

question mark GIF

Lolzzzzz!

He looks different!!! 
and no, I don’t want to go back to school. Kekeke! 

That’s Yoongi/Little meow/Suga. 
Ta-da!!! 

@kokodus

thanks for the info! I do know who V is but he looks unlike the V I’ve seen. Thinner, more gaunt somehow…

22 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope to see the drama soon! I've seen Deng Wei in two of his previous dramas. He's a very promising actor, and his movements have grace, him being a trained former

Yes, do make time to watch! It’s good! Deng Wei is primed to breakout this summer with this show, like how Dylan did with LBFAD last year. You know you’re getting noticed when netizens start digging up your past.

He seems a little different now than when younger; more genteel now than his bad boy youth - abs, tatts, earrings, smoking, nail art (yep), make-up (yep yep), wigs (don’t ask) but has a cat.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It's V aka Kim Tae hyung from the most famous boy band in the world called BTS.

I just listened to the song (Christmas Tree  for the first time and I really like it. The other one, who was recently released,  was forgetable but this song it is beautiful. :thumbsup:

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, rocat said:

and no, I don’t want to go back to school. Kekeke! 

Chingu, I am not so sure... No c-dramas or c-oppas for you until you have proven that you can tell the BTS members apart.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

My first BTS teacher @Sarang21 was very strict with me (I was even denied food!) - am wondering if I've been too relaxed with you guys.

think sesame street GIF

• LOL 8

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

This logic my parents don't understand. Sighh. 

Will it be possible for you to tell your parents that you don't want to be hastily married? Er, you just graduated and would meet more people in your field. It would be nice and an advantage if your future SO is familiar with what you do.

8 hours ago, rocat said:

You know you’re getting noticed when netizens start digging up your past.

Already victimised by paparazzi over his smoking! 

9 hours ago, rocat said:

He seems a little different now than when younger; more genteel now than his bad boy youth - abs, tatts, earrings, smoking, nail art (yep), make-up (yep yep), wigs (don’t ask) but has a cat.

Ahahaha, he cosplays? Cat boy makes him a winner!

Let's eat! 

Quick-Chicken-Ramen-Tall-FS-8.webp

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, larus said:

@partyon, have you heard the news about your Lee Soo Hyuk? He  has been offered the role as the first lead of the webtoon-based K-drama titled S Line

:yaaa: Lee Soo Hyuk oppa? Lead role? Hul!

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-soo-hyuk-offered-to-lead-a-webtoon-based-k-drama

tagging uri LSH fans @joccu @Ameera Ali @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho @agenth

@rocher22

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Er, you just graduated and would meet more people in your field. It would be nice and an advantage if your future SO is familiar with what you do.

Nice point, chingu! @kokodus Ms Koko, it's true. You will come to meet a lot of men in your workplace - one of them might be a suitable candidate for you. :glasses: It will buy you some time!

@nohamahamoud2002 :waves:

@rocat First refresher course....

bts-festa-2023.png

@larus You get this one! @rocat @confusedheart you can attempt it too.

BTS-2-800x500.jpg

You know what to do... :evillaugh:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@rocat @MayanEcho A deeper analysis of the jamboree fiasco. This one actually had a lot of info in it.

Who IS to blame for the great Scout SHAMboree? Mosquitos, snakes, rotten food, thousands hospitalised... GUY ADAMS investigates the £70m gathering of 45,000 eager teenagers that descended into mayhem

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12398735/Scout-SHAMboree-Mosquitos-snakes-rotten-food-thousands-hospitalised-GUY-ADAMS-investigates.html

The snakes, the rotten food, the corruption. :blink: It just sounds like the venue selection from the start was a huge mistake.

- no number -

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 1