Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

what next for Netflix.. psychic reading groin:tounge_wink:

Honestly, it sounds like the plot is a bit iffy?

On the one hand, Koreans keep complaining about molkas and men harassing women. But on the other hand, it's okay for a woman to touch randomly someone's butt?

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

On the one hand, Koreans keep complaining about molkas and men harassing women. But on the other hand, it's okay for a woman to touch randomly someone's butt?

Of course not. I don`t know why they thought it will be funny. I hope the drama will be OK excepting  those iffy moments.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

@partyon @larus I am afraid they will Normalise it to the point, someone will use it as pick up line in future kdrama :hwaiting2:

Like When Netflix turn kdrama cliché umbrella scene, as pick up line :lol:

IMG-1038.gif

IMG-1043.gif

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Like When Netflix turn kdrama cliché umbrella scene, as pick up line

We have blue umbrella, yellow umbrella, black umbrella and red umbrella. Are there any other colors for umbrellas in kdrama land?

original.gif?ssl=1

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Ji

77f5235caea61551ac05744c9340b18eb982f766

White umbrella too...

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611t73jttdr8iwq9mnqrj

green

Spoiler

5bef27a5a9fb7fb0a96acb18243dff438bd2ed92

Purple

Spoiler

giphy.gif

If you don`t have an umbrella, you can find traffic cones :lol:

tumblr_nennv64TXg1tkq3l4o4_250.gif?ssl=1

Spoiler

27534cb9-2084-47f0-9271-ddb641137666_pin

But I like the rainy scenes in movies or dramas. But sometimes they exagerate things. We see the hair remains perfectly intact even when it rains heavily.

Spoiler

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Ji

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali @kokodus @agenth @LeftCoastOppa

What happened to your oppa LMH? :blink::blink::blink:

Latest pic....

AVvXsEjtANVKwq72Nxu-RYs7Hq7dY4ltifLYo7lS

AVvXsEiGGopaEp2ymgp1R8BXQpJvx7ncL17F-I9p

AVvXsEjyj2NFgmlaZl5cHl7DuHmH50ubeltvFLq_

:spitswater: 

More pics and k-netz comments:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/08/instiz-lee-minho-today.html

I have already come up with a new oppa nickname.... :emmm:Guess what it is!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

What happened to your oppa LMH?

Hope he's fine. These pics are a surprise.

@rocat YY seems to suit only one type of role, no? After watching dramas and a movie he's in, he's quite behind other actors who aren't as popular as him when it comes to acting.

Nom nom!

Kabuli-Pulao-Feature-Image.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hope he's fine. These pics are a surprise.

Yeah! I mean he did look like Kris Jenner back in the day when he gained some weight.

spacer.png

But now I have no idea. My guess:

a) binge drinking the night before

b) fillers and possibly botox

c) weight gain 

d) salty food the night before

e) some kind of disease

One or a combo of them perhaps? 

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have already come up with a new oppa nickname.... Guess what it is!

I think he gained some weight. But Lee Min Ho looks happy and that`s nice. Nickname? Is it Panda?

+2

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

One or a combo of them perhaps? 

Well, so long he's not sick of something serious?

I mean, he's an actor and his handlers won't let him gain that much weight and publish pics of him looking like that unless it's for an upcoming project...?

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@rocat YY seems to suit only one type of role, no? After watching dramas and a movie he's in, he's quite behind other actors who aren't as popular as him when it comes to acting.

how to iron GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

He’s about as entertaining as this, unfortunately. 

I liked watching him in Love020. Period. 
Not much else. Even his Weibo is erm…meh. Kekeke. Perhaps he’s playing it safe cos he’s wary of rumours and rubbishy comments but he’s really bland. :lol: And sometimes, not sure if it’s me, but he has a ‘leave-me-alone’ vibe. 

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Maybe he gained weight for his upcoming project???

What is he doing anyways?!

From what I read about Korean entertainement news I think he finished his drama with Gong Hyo Jin (the space drama) and there is Pachinko 2. Perhaps he will be in the drama as well.

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, rocat said:

I liked watching him in Love020. Period. Not much else

He was passable in YAMG. :sweat_smile:

16 minutes ago, rocat said:

Perhaps he’s playing it safe cos he’s wary of rumours and rubbishy comments but he’s really bland. 

When I watched With You, he was not remarkable amidst rookies and support, much less veterans, even if he was a main role. 

sour-cream-and-onion-dip_thecozyapron_1.

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

He was passable in YAMG

Dang! I forgot about that - I recall liking him in glasses. Lol. And yes, that role suits him. Straight as an arrow, with a posture to match.

A League Of Their Own Movie GIF by Laff

The period drama, WRTW, with Zhao Lusi wasn’t terrible either but, boy, did she get lots of unkind, under the belt remarks about her looks vs his. 

With You looked too much like a documentary for me so I skipped it. Caught snippets though- YY looked constantly angry and tense in it. Actually, he spots that expression in most/all the shows he plays a firefighter/military personnel or in competitions/fights where stakes are high. But there’s no denying that he looks good. B)

spacer.png

The posts on LMH are hilarious…enjoyed the wit but not the news. Hope there’s nothing wrong with him too.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, rocat said:

Dang! I forgot about that - I recall liking him in glasses. Lol. And yes, that role suits him. Straight as an arrow, with a posture to match.

I'd like to see him in a role that doesn't look like it's him playing previous roles again. :sweatingbullets: He should not tie himself to his usual lead roles and try being the crazy and scheming antagonist support. 

If I compare him to XZ, XZ is better since even if he's ML material, he takes roles that aren't exactly upright, like in Untamed, and Joy of Life.

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

The period drama, WRTW, with Zhao Lusi wasn’t terrible either but, boy, did she get lots of unkind, under the belt remarks about her looks vs his. 

ZL is cute though she isn't the best looking in costume, but acting wise, she is almost always on point. Can't say the same with YY...uhm, I don't find his looks appealing. 

14 minutes ago, rocat said:

With You looked too much like a documentary for me so I skipped it. Caught snippets though- YY looked constantly angry and tense in it. Actually, he spots that expression in most/all the shows he plays a firefighter/military personnel or in competitions/fights where stakes are high. But there’s no denying that he looks good. B)

Yeah, he sports the same expression most of the time. In With You, though yes, it's a documentary, his acting is, sigh, quite so-so. Vacant eyes.

It's always the dull eyes of main cast that will turn me off, and not watching further in dramas I've dropped. 

@Wuzetian Baby TJC is so popular in LYF Season 1. :lol:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4