Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

CZY's upcoming new drama on July 20th :) It was previously titled "Go Princess Go 2", the sequeal of the "Go Princess Go" drama. Youku officially premieres it as "The Princess and The Werewolf". 

CZY from male vixen to werewolf, LOL!

I am waiting for this too :cheers:

as well as Zhao Lusi’s new drama.

In the meantime, I am on ep1 of the Legend of Anle to check it out. Not a fan of Dilireba but she’s different here! I actually like her character. But before I delve deeper, I want to know if the ending is going to cause me angst. 

I just finished the Xiao Zhan one (Longest Promise) and the ending got my insides screaming in defeat. Neither XZ nor pseudo Hyun Bin could sooth the wretched loss of 40 good hours. 

King the Land is saccharine sweet at the moment and for some reason, not too interesting to me…

Have yet to catch up on Heartbeat!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, rocat said:

I just finished the Xiao Zhan one (Longest Promise) and the ending got my insides screaming in defeat. Neither XZ nor pseudo Hyun Bin could sooth the wretched loss of 40 good hours. 

Who is pseudo Hyun bin? Lol.

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, rocat said:

In the meantime, I am on ep1 of the Legend of Anle to check it out. Not a fan of Dilireba but she’s different here! I actually like her character. But before I delve deeper, I want to know if the ending is going to cause me angst. 

I should be able to start this coming weekend. I really like the trailers and teasers and BTS released!

I'm crossing fingers that love between the ML and FL prevails in the story, LOL!

7 hours ago, rocat said:

I am waiting for this too

There's no thread, but will try to create tonight to put one up in time for the premiere tomorrow. :)

7 hours ago, rocat said:

That bad??? Oh boy, sometimes I would rather wait for all eps than live watch cos I would like a reasonable ending. Not necessarily bad, or good all the time, but it should be something that doesn't defy logic or simply, not an absurd ending... 

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, rocat said:

King the Land is saccharine sweet at the moment and for some reason, not too interesting to me…

Is it fizzling out? I've been waiting for the show to end to see what you all thought of it, before watching it.

16 hours ago, rocat said:

Have yet to catch up on Heartbeat!

Me, too! I keep forgetting to watch the new eps. Need to catch up on Eps 7 and 8. Definitely enjoying that one so far, though I still have to look away when they're drinking blood. So gross.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@kokodus 

spacer.png

This is pseudo Hyun Bin aka Alen Fang who plays a 200++yo lovesick merman with magical powers in the show.

I get HB vibes every time I see him on screen.

@MayanEcho

It was pretty interesting right up to about two-thirds of it, then the cracks started to show. Think it went a trifle overboard - high angst n drama at the cost of logic for what they thought was a bittersweet end. 
:dead:

Xiao Zhan after. Keke.

Read that he is the Tencent ambassador and one of his roles is to mentor newbies like FL Ren Min in this show. She can really cry. Omg.

@sweetroad

Hmmm…for me, some tension is lost. My guess is we’d probably see some form of separation due to family politics, typical of such hook, line, sinker couples. I think we can predict the story from here. Kekeke. Am going to let a few more eps run to see if it’s worth getting back on. Smart of you to wait! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, rocat said:

@kokodus 

This is pseudo Hyun Bin aka Alen Fang who plays a 200++yo lovesick merman with magical powers in the show.

I get HB vibes every time I see him on screen.

Omg yes he does look like Hyun bin. He could easily pass as Hyun bin's brother. Wow. 

@MayanEcho Where will you be watching The Princess and The Werewolf? I'm travelling right now, so probably won't be able to catch up until after the weekend....sighhh. 

• Blob 3

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Read that he is the Tencent ambassador and one of his roles is to mentor newbies like FL Ren Min in this show

Xiao Zhan seems to be one of the nicest actors out there.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Where will you be watching The Princess and The Werewolf? I'm travelling right now, so probably won't be able to catch up until after the weekend....sighhh. 

Can't start yet as well Ms Koko, maybe only this weekend too via YT or Youku page.

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Xiao Zhan is also a singer. 

I accidentally came across one of his songs.  What a charismatic voice.

He has a beautiful voice with a beautiful vibrato. :love:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

FL is toothy. Kekeke. I have never seen her. 

She's in Doulu Continent drama. The preview trailers are funny, I really wanna start seeing soon with Anle!

• Blob 6

On 7/16/2023 at 3:32 AM, Dhakra said:

I went through so many feelings throughout the journey of the drama. 

Mother is a masterpiece! :fullofhearts:

On 7/16/2023 at 3:32 AM, Dhakra said:

Guillty as charged I guess. On par with Pyo Ye Jin. 

Dongsaeng, she's the lady from VIP?!?!?!? :scream:

Spoiler

Oh mein Gott! The adulteress??!?!?!?

elmo-faint.gif

On 7/16/2023 at 3:42 AM, kokodus said:

Well well well...if it isn't my brother.....

Didn't think you would be still alive

You don't think he would abandon this thread, do you? Am sure he still wants to be back from time to time to annoy you. hehe :D

On 7/16/2023 at 10:43 PM, Wuzetian said:

Waiting to catch Oppenheimer instead!

Why not both?

On 7/17/2023 at 3:44 AM, Dhakra said:

Who is your favorite oppa this month? ^_^

You know Ms. Koko @kokodus so well. She found a new oppa 2 weeks ago. :D

On 7/18/2023 at 10:19 AM, Sleepy Owl said:

Where am I Noona? Where is my name? I don't see it! 

You were inactive. I will place you in the Weak One category.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 7/18/2023 at 1:24 PM, Wuzetian said:

I think I will give this a try because of VG...

Wait, I know this c-oppa! @agenth It's Vengo Gao! Your c-oppa. Sehr attraktiv! :love: Do you need a new hubby btw?

gao-tiantian-gao-weiguang.gif

On 7/18/2023 at 4:52 PM, MayanEcho said:

For context though, the couple in GPG would later on have 5 kids and the FL in The Princess and The Werewolf is one of their children.

I don't understand, chingu.

At the end of Go Princess Go...

SPOILER

Spoiler

The main couple don't end up together. You know, cause it would have been controversial for them.

So how did they suddenly have 5 KIDS!??!?!?!?

Immacculate conception?

:surprisedwut:

Chingus, I hear wedding bells for @agenth.... :heart1:

- no number -

On 7/18/2023 at 5:47 PM, Wuzetian said:

The king of fruits is now becoming a status symbol and is gifted to newly engaged or married couples, and also to prospective mothers-in-law

Best way to get an immediate divorce... :unamused:

EDIT:

On 7/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, Lmangla said:

what is the name of the drama? the guy in the poster looks good!

@agenth You have competition.... :scream:@Lmangla sweetie has adopted a NON-MUSTACHE oppa!

:evilelmo::evilelmo::evilelmo:

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Omg yes he does look like Hyun bin. He could easily pass as Hyun bin's brother. Wow. 

I read mother. Guess it was the long hair @rocat *shrug*

Edited by partyon
agenth & lmangla oppa war
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

On 7/19/2023 at 11:12 AM, larus said:

No, I did not watch it. I slowly going back to watch kdramas. I watched just 3 this year.

I was planning to watch Revenant but I`ve postponed it. I like the cast, the writer but the horror genre is not my cup of tea. 

I have not been watching Kdramas regularly either. I have been behind in all the dramas, and the only drama I am following (and still behind in) is "King The Land". And that dramas latest eps have made me seriously consider in dropping them :joy:

I have also started "Heartbeat", but I am behind in it. Was going to start "See in 19th Life", but I don't think I will because of the comments I read about it. 

I had planned to watch "Revenant" because of the cast and synopsis. Both looked promising. Oh Jung Se in lead, count me in. Kim Tae Ri is an excellent actress, and I like her acting very much. But somehow I missed on starting it. Then I decided to check out the ratings and comments, and both have been very good for it so far. So I will try to start it in the weened, I love horror genre :piggydance:

On 7/20/2023 at 12:50 AM, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  woman football world championships are starting tomorrow. Are you going to watch them? 

Not sure Chingu, I have been busy with work a lot. I will try to watch the important knockout matches though :wow1:

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

You were inactive. I will place you in the Weak One category.

I guess I really am

naruto-sad.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Why not both?

@WuzetianBarbieheimer_tweet_lead.png

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have not been watching Kdramas regularly either. I have been behind in all the dramas, and the only drama I am following (and still behind in) is "King The Land". And that dramas latest eps have made me seriously consider in dropping them :joy:

im stuck on yoona almost killing the ML and still getting repeatedly "best employee of the year"

#nitpickmode

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon, @larus also said he's good-looking. :lol: 

I'm planning to see The Outsider too, and I think @Wuzetian and @SC2019 might have already started. 

Go Princess Go 2 is based on the book, so I guess the first one may not have followed its actual story? Cdramas sometimes deviate so much from the novels they're based from.

Anyhow, it's good to see GPG Emperor, Prince Zhao, and Prince Zhao's wife who was nanny to the Princess reprise their roles in GPG2. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3