Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi, good evening! Friday tomorrow! 

Greek-Yoghurt-Marinated-Chicken_8.jpg

ctto

@Wuzetian Same feels here. The FL doesn't have much appeal for me. I sometimes think her eyes don't match what emotions she's trying to convey. About the other drama, I'm also distracted (from the clips) that the ML is more natural in acting and more beautiful than the FL. 

Ugh, maybe I'm being too finicky (again, LOL! ). So no dramas for the meantime, only movies.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon I'm on Episode 1 of Big Mouth. Made me laugh that the father-in-law would choose to live with Changho over his own daughter. :lol: But now things are getting serious with twenty minutes to go. Something gives me the feeling that the mayor is implicated in the murder....

Still need to get to If You Wish Upon Me, too. Too much to watch... :sipsboba:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Still need to get to If You Wish Upon Me, too. Too much to watch...

Same here. Haven't started it. I feel like I need to be in a specific mood to watch it so will most likely wait until the weekend before I watch ep 1.

@joccu Namtan's English is good. But I have to say that the ML is soooo cardboard it's cringe. He's even more cardboard than @confusedheart's oppa.

:loolz:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

:waves: guys!

Hope you all are doing fine this morning! :heart:

Heard that Namgoong MIn's One Dollar Lawyer is to air after Choi Daniel's Today's Webtoon. Wow, my two favorite namjas are coming back to back on screen! YAYYYY!!!!.....:getmygrooveon:

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yes! We just finished it and then moved on to Strong Girl. I asked my daughter if she liked Park Hyung Sik now and she said, "He's in his 30's! He's too old." 

+ 2

r70Xd9xXUzTw2xkR9I7PvL9owQWw=

cr owner

@Wuzetian  the fried chicken looks yummm... is been so long that I can't remember when 

was the last I ate.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu ~ I watched the netflix documentary trailer you had shared. "I killed my dad" turned out to be rather sad. only title is so click baity but real life story and the tone of the doc was rather somber. the editing was also crisp and didn't drag. 

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I watch three currently kdramas and one older drama. I have started this week Reply series (I start with Reply 1988).

Model Family was released today on Netflix. I wanted to watch it but I don`t have a mood for a drama with too much violence.  Speaking of Netflix, I watched Manhunt: Unabomber. I liked it. I saw that there are other Manhunt series (UK and US series). Probably both are similar kind of shows. I will watch both productions because I like the genre and I think they are well done. :D

3 hours ago, joccu said:

good to know. planning on watching this weekend. 

I will watch the documentary too. Let see how I make time for so many watching lately.

BTW, I am also watching The Behavior Panel on You Tube.  Four men analyze the body language in true crime cases or about interviews/ known scandals. I discover those guys recently when YT showed a video of them analizing Jussie Smollet after I watched Dave Chappelle making fun of this guy. I never heard of him or his case but ..... jeez a lot of stupidity from this guy.  :facepalm:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, larus said:

Speaking of Netflix, I watched Manhunt: Unabomber. I liked it.

Me too. Thought it was well made :glasses:

Omo! Need to catch up on my dramas this weekend. Been too busy lately.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :dorakiss:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Wuzetian  the fried chicken looks yummm... is been so long that I can't remember when 

was the last I ate.

Me too...I'm not a person who eats fried food stuffs...But this juicy 5 spice fragrant fried chicken is totally out of this world! My friend brought me to this shop in KL late night which also serves Fried Hokkien Mee. They have been around for a few decades I heard. 

Hokkien-Mee-at-Kuching.jpg

CTO

Craving for this now

24563923742_34d80bb78e_o.jpg

CTO

What are you craving for now everyone? 

@rocat Hi! Nice meeting you!

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm sorry, but what is this? 

Porridge with fried intestines. Very popular in chinese cuisine. One of the very few fried stuffs I would eat :D To some it looked like mini brains of some small animals. Was that how you see it? 

Craving for truffle chips now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8JpIS2B9WR_lvojTZAp4

CTO

+2

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Porridge with fried intestines.

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Chingus! What are your thoughts?

Looks like a drama I would like. And I see they filmed a part of it in Singapore! :love:

7 hours ago, rocat said:

allo there!!

Wait a second.... :notsureifserious: That's BTS.... Does this mean you're ready to continue BTS school? :joy:

2336bb21dd3cb2ce622500baa07b24191b03e15a

@confusedheart not an RBF in sight.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1