Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin chingus, heard the joke?

hash browns is back in mcd for malaysia..!!

it's only discontinued temporarily

for less than 48hrs..

well, McD made me fried this though .....  thank you for the info @sadthe1st - I can smile now :D
Chicken Begedil

16 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

You are very positive chingu. That's a good attitude. :wub::lol: But I think you should fight for more of Lee Soo Hyuk. You're being snookered. :joy:

I wouldn't dare --- else I will get this 
Glossy Blue Zero Percent Or % Special Offer. Isolated Over White Background  3d Illustration. Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image  94457217.

Happy Holidays and Safe Travelling @agenth  and @Thong Thin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Thanks @Min2206 dongsaeng. Every part does count :kiss_wink:

But which part of his body are you actually referring to as the BEST part of him? :flushed:

And did @joccu approve of it?

Shhh GIFs | Tenor   ummm,  His eyes? 

:Megalol:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

How was Big Mouth? How was Today’s Webtoon? How was Adamas?

Big Mouth started out with over 6% ratings. :glasses:

Have no time to watch dramas this weekend so will be catching up on them next week instead.

:eatscookie:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Looking for chingus here. It is so eerily quiet here. :sad1:

@4evrkdrama  @agenth  @rocat  @gm4queen  @joccu  @larus  @Lmangla  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @the_sweetroad @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @nohamahamoud2002

@confusedheart  hi dear, I'm here...................I laughed looking at the 1st picture you posted - hahaha -

don-t-give-up-i-m-here-picture-shows-cha

+2

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote gifs! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Someone is here!:kiss_wink:

Chingu! How have you been? What dramas are you watching? 

Finally- 

@confusedheart  yes, & also @gm4queenis also with us - hahaha - I just finished watching Doctor Lawyer & Insider. Currently, starting watching Adamas. But, I can't watch these dramas continuously because of lack of time due to my work. That's why, I tried re-watching Ghost Doctor to finish it. :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Being so busy with this and that but dropping by to share some love! Hope you all are doing fine! :lol:

Finally, my favorite Daniel is officially back. His new drama Today's Webtoon is so fun, loving and nice drama! Thank you so much @confusedheart chingu for dropping by the drama thread! Inviting @partyon chingu to join with us. You will love the drama! :heart:

My most favorite two people in the drama... :lol: Guys, feel free join the drama thread and have fun if you watch it!

FY7EJ9JaQAckYpI?format=jpg&name=large

FY7ClPqaQAABYuc?format=jpg&name=large

Sharing something more... :D

His long awaited jtbc drama, Fly High, Butterfly is airing in Taiwan and viewers got this scene this week! No english subtitles available but still enjoy his handsome looks on my monitor screen! Ha ha ha.. Sorry for the distraction! :joy:

FY5B8uOUsAEblRG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Have a nice day, everyone! I will be back... :heart:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

just finished watching Doctor Lawyer & Insider. Currently, starting watching Adamas. But, I can't watch these dramas continuously because of lack of time due to my work. That's why, I tried re-watching Ghost Doctor to finish it. :heart2beat:

I dropped or rather didn't even begin watching Doctor Lawyer in spite of it featuring one of my oppas. It just didn't interest me enough. Was it good? Should I give it a try?

I picked up Yumi's Cells 2. Most disappointed by it. Completed Eve. Even that had a ridiculous ending. I am watching chingu @gm4queen's oppa's new drama- Today's Webtoon. I am most excited about Big Mouth. I am planning to binge watch it tomorrow afternoon. One last hurrah before we go back to work again on Monday. :tears:

I am with you. I seem to have absolutely no energy after work. I struggle to even complete an episode. :cry:

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

His long awaited jtbc drama, Fly High, Butterfly is airing in Taiwan and viewers got this scene this week! No english subtitles available but still enjoy his handsome looks on my monitor screen! Ha ha ha.. Sorry for the distraction! :joy:

Why isn't it airing in SK? Why don't we get to watch the drama too? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I dropped or rather didn't even begin watching Doctor Lawyer in spite of it featuring one of my oppas. It just didn't interest me enough. Was it good? Should I give it a try?

I picked up Yumi's Cells 2. Most disappointed by it. Completed Eve. Even that had a ridiculous ending. I am watching chingu @gm4queen's oppa's new drama- Today's Webtoon. I am most excited about Big Mouth. I am planning to binge watch it tomorrow afternoon. One last hurrah before we go back to work again on Monday. :tears:

I am with you. I seem to have absolutely no energy after work. I struggle to even complete an episode. :cry:

@confusedheart  well, for me - I find the drama good. So Ji Sub’s presence lights up the drama, but there is one more person who stands out from the series. It's Shin Sung Rok. I was hooked. :heart3:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Why isn't it airing in SK? Why don't we get to watch the drama too? 

The actress shown in the pic with him was accused of school bullying incident and she apologized from the victim last year. Then people made some noise that she should be removed as a cast member. Yet she was allowed to finish filming the whole drama. That's the reason why jtbc is not airing it in South Korea, chingu! :bawling:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

new-good-morning-images-17-min.jpg

Time to watch 2nd episode of Today's Webtoon! So glad to have my favorite oppa back. He is my daily dose! Just smiling because of him...:getmygrooveon:

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@gm4queen Looking forward to watching Today’s Webtoon in a few days when I’ll have more time. Glad you like it so far! How many episodes will it have?

I am not sure, chingu! First it was said 12 episodes but now they say 16 episodes!! I am a bit confused myself! :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2