Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LOL  @Lmangla apart from @partyon I would not want to venture into another lakorn - I just did!

bwahahaha.. did you just check out ep 1? how is ken? doesn't he look smoking hot as a baddie?

21 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Did he give her any ideas? Maybe he is masochist and wants to be punished by her? 

kekeke.. no ideas. he just listened quietly while she said she would make him apologize to the sister. why should he apologize to khem when she is the one with no brains? 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

The FL is a bit too stupid to live. The guy in the reflection in the Skype call with her sister totally looks like Krit. And here he is, showing up everywhere during the wedding night and the next day at the hospital. Talking about Krit to her. Ummm...hello?!!

+2

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I figured out who was annoying you. It was the actress who plays the bride

interesting. so is no one feeling sorry for this chicka who got dumped on the most important day of her life. 

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

The FL is a bit too stupid to live. The guy in the reflection in the Skype call with her sister totally looks like Krit. And here he is, showing up everywhere during the wedding night and the next day at the hospital. Talking about Krit to her. Ummm...hello?!!

+2

hey it is not her fault. she barely saw his reflection. :P 

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

interesting. so is no one feeling sorry for this chicka who got dumped on the most important day of her life. 

Eh, it a topic to a few hours of conversation about dramas female creation and the sympathetic factor that a lot of times makes women driven away than closer. Let's not got there.

:Megalol:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm sure she could tell he had good hair, though. :D

pretty much all male leads have good hair. hardly identifying mark. :P have we ever see balding male leads? :D now that would be more easy to recognize. hahahahah

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@the_sweetroad  I´m with @partyon  you should have started first with fluff thai lakorn. 

@the_sweetroad is going to have an intense experience if she survives ep 1! hahahaha.... 

so it looks like baby duck khem is the only one with no brains in the family. brother trai always found it weird but his sister was insisting on getting married or running off. now trai thinks this was all some weird scheme. yada's mind is whilrling. but me thinks that khem is more embarassed about getting ditched at her wedding than having him dump her. she is too busy hiding out at na's house and not wanting to hear "I told you" from her family. dumbo! 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but me thinks that khem is more embarassed about getting ditched at her wedding than having him dump her.

Well, love for a month won't have that strong effect like being abandoned on the wedding day, just when the whole family have gathered and when the cake was made. 

(They have a weird family dynamics. Isn't she interested in her father's wellbeing? Maybe asking about it or visiting hospital. Does she even know he's unwell?)

spacer.png

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2