Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@partyon  I guess I have to listen to this on a loop to remind me what a womanizer he is!

@Ameera Ali twin was in the same position as you with her ex-hubby Go Joon. She actually had to divorce him because he was such a cheater.

Look at this player. :rage:

71e5312d446056a3edd45d312c0f881c.jpg

0f4353520bb34939a602878b2bd1cf44.jpg?x=b

Thankfully she kicked him to the curb. :kicks:

Joo Won oppa (49.5%) and his abs really helped her get through the tough times. :heart:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali twin was in the same position as you with her ex-hubby Go Joon. She actually had to divorce him because he was such a cheater.

Go Jun? Is this the same Go Jun from Oh My Baby?? He didn't cheat on Jang Nara, right chingu?? Go Jun oppa may be better than Lee Sang Yoon in that case! :joy:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Go Jun? Is this the same Go Jun from Oh My Baby?? He didn't cheat on Jang Nara, right chingu?? Go Jun oppa may be better than Lee Sang Yoon in that case! :joy:

Yes, same guy. But Go Joon played a cheater AGAIN in Cheat On Me If You Can. And he got away with it :smashes:

The sad thing is that I have a sweet spot for Lee Sang Yoon since Liar Game and Second 20s, but his recent cheating roles have prevented me from even calling him pseudo oppa.... :tears:

I have high hopes that he will redeem himself in One The Woman where he's supposed to play a nice guy. And his physique is supposed to be ripped.

I am looking forward to his shower scenes. :4267_LiccGif:

He's tall too (186 cm)! :love: Him and Honey Lee are gonna look good together. She's 173cm.

324Bpr_0bafu2aO00?type=thumbnail_1600x12

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

oh wait, no wine for @joccu cos she needs to fully recover from her second vaccine!!

hope you're feeling better!

perhaps, @Min2206 might adopt him soon!!

Hold on first!   Don't you dare? 

(By the way, which one is this?)

:rubchin:

Goodnight @LeftCoastOppa  - left toes oppa .... 
:sweating:

Pray you feeling better @joccu soon !   It has been a few days, no?
Get Well Soon Messages, Wishes and Quotes – The State

Hello @agenth @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @sadthe1st @larus @joccu @Ameera Ali @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star @kokodus @Sky Kang @anjuliet @Thong Thin @Lmangla @willenette

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have a sweet spot for Lee Sang Yoon since Liar Game and Second 20s, but his recent cheating roles have even prevented me from calling him pseudo oppa.... :tears:

I have high hopes that he will redeem himself in One The Woman where he's supposed to play a nice guy. And his physique is supposed to be ripped.

I am looking forward to his shower scenes. 

He's tall too (186 cm)!

Son !! :wub:

Are you mah daughter in law now? :what!:

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

perhaps, @Min2206 might adopt him soon!!

One of my Red Sky sons :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus

Hello there :transforms:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@agenthThanks that helped a lot. :fullofhearts:

BTW, Chingu, that guy, Mr. Hottie from NF is umm playing for the same side. :criesariver:I have checked him out after watching the movie because he was so hot. But alas, things are not meant to be. :cries:

@joccu  Here. Get well soon. :kiss_wink:

And yes, before @partyon comments on this, yes, I admit I have been scouring YT to help me heal and get over the womanizer  Sung Hoon. :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, do you have any oppas or is everyone your son

I doooo, chingu :love: Keanu oppa, JS oppa, JH oppa and CSW oppa. I think I did list them on here somewhere, and I added LJH as probably my youngest oppa (as I've started watching Stranger - I first noticed him on City Hunter). 

Any guys beyond my +/- 10 years rule are relegated to either "sons" or whatevers (pending close scrutiny/observations). There were a few whom I nearly changed my mind for, but alas I had to decline as it wouldn't look right having the same oppa as my daughter's (she will kill me, and I don't really want to mess with her, especially when she's more than halfway to getting her black belt in jujitsu). :sweatingbullets: This ahjumma will only be pervy to age-appropriate oppas (heck, I still feel bad having oppas younger than me)! :fear::emmm: So, you chingus talk amongst yourselves and I will just keep leaving :partyblob: as showing my support to your choice of oppas. Hands and forearms pix will help, too (for research purposes). :evillaugh:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Son !! :wub:

Are you mah daughter in law now? 

One of my Red Sky sons :ph34r:

Hello there 

It's okay @anjuliet  I do not wish to be your DIL ...

kekekeke

I have enough oppas for now ... Oppa, Zoppa, Okpa and JInOppa

cr LMH IG

Have you guys watched the Reply series? It's been on my list for a long time and I'm planning to pick it up. Does it need to be watched starting from 1997 or is it independent with each other? The casts are different per season :no_mouth:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Have you guys watched the Reply series:sweatingbullets:? It's been on my list for a long time and I'm planning to pick it up. Does it need to be watched starting from 1997 or is it independent with each other? The casts are different per season 

You have to watch it according to which one was shown first. Loved the series :wub: it's how PBG became one of mah sons. :approves:

Oh, and it will be nearly impossible to keep track on how many "sons" I have because I think I have way too many. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by anjuliet
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

You have to watch it according to which one was shown first. Loved the series :wub: it's how PBG became one of mah sons. 

Ohhh I see. I got confused because the characters are different so I thought they are independent to each other :joy: Thanks @anjuliet!!

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Ohhh I see. I got confused because the characters are different so I thought they are independent to each other

I think there is one character present through all three, but it has been a while since I watched them, so...

Enjoy! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4