Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

- yours way better than the one I googled

i dunno how its supposed to be pronounced but it was fun having us here trying to make a joke out of it

east los high GIF by HULU

hi @Jillia what's on the watchlist?

i'm trying to catch a baby lizzy that's lurking in my kitchen.. grr..

angry homer simpson GIF

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there @corey, @joccu  :Pandabulous:

Also thank you for your inputs and suggestions. 

@pompyavi, @larus I am still waiting for your suggestions on the list I provided or other recommendations too :heartxoxo:

@Min2206 I am going to watch Royal Agent 007 now, will give my inputs on it to you. 

@sadthe1st I loved Kairos' ending, they dealt with everything so well, will comment on it on its thread in the evening. 

@pompyavi which anime are you referring you about in your post? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am still waiting for your suggestions on the list I provided or other recommendations too 

Chingu, I already recommended Designated survivor, Life and Confession. 

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

which anime are you referring you about in your post? 

I thought that it is a new anime movie, but turned out a commercial. Sibling, really being an anime fan is tougher than being a kdrama fan. New season may take 5 years. Mangas go on and on. Sigh..

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@sadthe1st

I actually want to catch up on episode 7 and 8 of Uncanny Counter. But at the same time I want to wait because there won't be any episode this weekend. :( Then I still need to finish Innocent Man rewatch. And Sweet Home. But I want to bingewatch Sweet Home, so I might do it during holidays. kkk :D

Just read that UC might go for Season 2.   Has they been a trend for KDramas to have S2 S3 or just lately?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Chingu, I already recommended Designated survivor, Life and Confession. 

I must have missed it out sibling, thank you:approves:

12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I thought that it is a new anime movie, but turned out a commercial. Sibling, really being an anime fan is tougher than being a kdrama fan. New season may take 5 years. Mangas go on and on. Sigh..

Right Chingu. That's why I strictly go for the anime whose Manga is at least completed so that I can read it while waiting for the next seasons. This is the case with "The Promised Neverland", I was going to watch its first season which is only 12 episodes long, but decided to wait for the second one to start and finish, since I think it will happen in Jan 2021, or somewhere around it. 

Same is the case with Demon Slayer, I read its Manga, and well Attack on Titan too, I am updated in the Manga of it. My friends have been telling me to watch longer anime like "Seven Deadly Sins", "Black Clover" etc, but I don't really have that much time to invest on anime. So I don't think I will watch them, not when they are still going on.

I don't even know when I will watch "Naruto", that anime is so long, that my friend was saying "I have only 90 episodes left to watch" and I was like "Wth bro, I would never go for an anime which has that many episodes and you say only 90?" But well, seeing how long Naruto is, you got to use "only" for those rookie numbers :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

don't even know when I will watch "Naruto", that anime is so long, that my friend was saying "I have only 90 episodes left to watch" and I was like "Wth bro, I would never go for an anime which has that many episodes and you say only 90?" But well, seeing how long Naruto is, you got to use "only" for those rookie numbers 

Naruto has so many fillers sibling. Out of 700 episodes 300 are fillers. Only 420 episodes are from Manga. But once you start you can't stop watching. That being said yesterday I watched a short anime called 'Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii'. I liked it from the first episode itself. Too bad it just had 11 episodes and 2 OVAs. I even caught up with the manga. Each year they just release one volume :tears:. Even if S2 happens it won't be before 2022 or 2023. :crybaby:

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Just read that UC might go for Season 2.   Has they been a trend for KDramas to have S2 S3 or just lately?

I started watching kdramas because of their one season policy. Sigh..:brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Naruto has so many fillers sibling. Out of 700 episodes 300 are fillers. Only 420 episodes are from Manga. But once you start you can't stop watching. That being said yesterday I watched a short anime called 'Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii'. I liked it from the first episode itself. Too bad it just had 11 episodes and 2 OVAs. I even caught up with the manga. Each year they just release one volume :tears:. Even if S2 happens it won't be before 2022 or 2023. 

Chingu, that's why I never start an anime without doing proper background check on it. But sometimes there are some variables you cannot see.

Like I watched "Tower of God" a good anime, then started reading its Manhwa on Webtoon. The best thing about Webtoon application is, all the Manhwa they have is free for the user, and they pay the authors based on the likes and reads. Anyway, I read hundreds of chapters of it (don't remember how many, since Manhwa have seasons too), and then in between a major battle the author went on hiatus because of wrist problem. This happened in July, and for months there was no news on his return. Then Webtoon announced "Tower of God" will return in November mid, which got delayed to December mid, and now the Author Siu, announced on his blog that he had planned to return in December, but now has decided to continue his hiatus for 6 more months. :evilelmo:

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I think they will conclude the story here, and the second season would have another plot with same cast (or maybe they'll add new ones of some of the current counters do not agree to act in second season), just like what they did in the Voice series. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, that's why I never start an anime without doing proper background check on it. But sometimes there are some variables you cannot see.

This is why I changed my plan of watching Chihayafaru..The manga is still ongoing and S4 may happen in 2022. Sigh..

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think they will conclude the story here, and the second season would have another plot, just like what they did in the Voice series.

Am okay with seasons only if they conclude the story in each season rather than leaving us at a cliffhanger.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think they will conclude the story here, and the second season would have another plot with same cast (or maybe they'll add new ones of some of the current counters do not agree to act in second season), just like what they did in the Voice series. 

Ahhh, if that's the case, then it's okay @Sleepy Owl  @Jillia

I wonder how it would be with Penthouse ... hmmmm

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

This is why I changed my plan of watching Chihayafaru..The manga is still ongoing and S4 may happen in 2022. Sigh..

Am okay with seasons only if they conclude the story in each season rather than leaving us at a cliffhanger.

Let's see what they will do with Uncanny Counter, but I am pretty confident they will conclude the story here. This is the kind of drama where you can add new plots every time. 

I also didn't watch "Dr. Stone" for the same reason. A friend of mine has been following its manga, and was telling that the manga is still far from ending, and it could be next big anime and manga in terms of episodes and chapters. 

@Jillia, @Min2206 I didn't understand one thing in UC, why does the guy whose soul is in the lady (don't know what you call those 4 people whose souls are in the counters), anyway, why does that guy call the lady counter "mom"? Is she his real mom or there is some other reason? 

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I wonder how it would be with Penthouse ... hmmmm

I don't think it would, for Penthouse it was already planned even before the drama started to have another season. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I actually want to catch up on episode 7 and 8 of Uncanny Counter. But at the same time I want to wait because there won't be any episode this weekend. :( Then I still need to finish Innocent Man rewatch. And Sweet Home. But I want to bingewatch Sweet Home, so I might do it during holidays. kkk :D

that's a lot to catch up on!

u need extra coffee tea wine whiskey cakes chocolates popcorns... (the list continues like the royal palace banquet)

Chinese New Year Eating GIF by Jin

39 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

OH NOOOO.... i like UC but, to stretch for seasons is too tiring for me.. i hate the waiting game.. and by the time the next season is out, i probably lost quite a bit of interest.. like Arthdal Chronicles.. huh? Love Alarm.. huh? Kingdom.. huh?

*me feels.. cheated..*

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@Sleepy Owl it seems to me that the 4 souls from the Yung World appear like dead human spirits with a job there until their reincarnation? Mo Tak's partner (that fierce woman) said she would not bend the rules because she doesn't want to risk her chance to be reincarnated.. so i guess the same for the young man who could have been Noodle ahjumma's son who is already dead but holding a "job" in the Yung World..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl the guy soul in the lady is her real son.  I just don't know how it became like that. How it is possible for your own son to be your soul spirit?  

Was it confirmed somewhere or its just because he calls her mom? I really feel like I missed out on something, and every time he would call her mom, I would think about asking here, but would forget it. This time it just popped in my mind. 

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl it seems to me that the 4 souls from the Yung World appear like dead human spirits with a job there until their reincarnation? Mo Tak's partner (that fierce woman) said she would not bend the rules because she doesn't want to risk her chance to be reincarnated.. so i guess the same for the young man who could have been Noodle ahjumma's son who is already dead but holding a "job" in the Yung World..

Yes I remember Mo Tak's partner talking about re-incarnation thing. Let's see how things go forward, but I really love how Mo Tak enters the Yung World :loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

59 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Was it confirmed somewhere or its just because he calls her mom? I really feel like I missed out on something, and every time he would call her mom, I would think about asking here, but would forget it. This time it just popped in my mind. 

Yes I remember Mo Tak's partner talking about re-incarnation thing. Let's see how things go forward, but I really love how Mo Tak enters the Yung World 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Jillia, @Min2206 I didn't understand one thing in UC, why does the guy whose soul is in the lady (don't know what you call those 4 people whose souls are in the counters), anyway, why does that guy call the lady counter "mom"? Is she his real mom or there is some other reason? 

Thanks @Jillia @joccu for the explanation.  Me may have to see again to understand more - can't answer you there @Sleepy Owl mian he

54 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it must have been the hatching season.. i caught the baby lizzy earlier.. and saw another one lurking..

You hold it with your fingers, stupid me, I mean you touch it?  wow!   (don't you laugh at me :D @Sleepy Owl)

Hi @Sejabin pali pali on Mr Queen please

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl i actually do not know. There could be the chance that he not her really  her son only calls her mom.  Maybe in the relationship charts has more information. I only assumed that he is her son.  And some off the talks made me believe that he's her son. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3