Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I’m done for the night...tired.but when I saw this I just started laughing and now I’m energised lol

+2

Lolol! Something I was discussing with colleagues on Friday now that masks are mandatory for us all day, even in the office!

I was going to say that the only drama I watched all the TW, J and K version was Itazura Na Kiss. Even sat through the very terrible TW movie last year. But I just googled and there's also a new 36-ep TW drama version. Will not be able to sit that many episodes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Sharing an old clips of Jo Jung Suk in his first debut in TV for drama What's Up. This drama is almost like a musical drama because the story about university students in musical department.

Among many songs that has been sung and performed in the drama, this is one of my favorite. And because of this song too, I fell in love with Jo Jung Suk's voice more (after watching him in The King 2 Hearts) :wub:

Translations of the song lyrics (by me)

Dreams Come True

I have a dream in my heart that is fading away
The world turns away from me because of my shabby look

Oh~ Will it come true?
I can't tell you all of these
I sing like casting a spell
To a dream that calls me

It will happen, someday
To a dream that will make me live for once
Even if my body is broken
I have a dream that I want to achieve

Fly up
You and me freely above the higher sky
Like a long fairy tale blown by the wind
Dreams come true

My little hope
Help me stands up when I fall
I'll sing again
As if casting a spell
To a dream that calls me

It will happen, someday

Fly up
Dreams come true

Sometimes I live without power
Losing a place to go
Even if I lose everything
Even if I have to walk in place
I believe in this dream

It will happen, someday

Fly up
Dreams come true

----------

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 @snowlou @kokodus

Love when he want to get the helicopter to send her to go interview.... The cosmos flower setting so beautiful.

And his prep talk in the emergency stairs too :wub:

----------

Gonna have an early night, because tomorrow is Monday :cry:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

awww.. they used such an adorable baby for prop. big wide smiles and super drooly mouth. cuuuuuutttteeee. ^_^

@Lmangla Just started the first episode of You Are My Destiny (C-version) - the ML actor is only 22 years old ! :blink::w00t: He's a baby!

Supposedly he's a good kisser, though, so I will continue to watch this. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Just started the first episode of You Are My Destiny (C-version) - the ML actor is only 22 years old ! :blink::w00t: He's a baby!

Supposedly he's a good kisser, though, so I will continue watching this. :D

omo, didn't realize that. hahhahaha.... but he must like kids; usually when actors are holding babies, the poor things are usually crying their heads off and look rather traumatized. here, the baby was adorably laughing at him while the lead was making goo goo smiley faces. so adorable! :D

• LOL 3

@/\mirmz/\ Yeah, there are no Korean Disney movies or cartoons. :D But since you like Clueless, you should try Boys Over Flowers. ;)

You'll be introduced to Lee Min Ho at the same time - the hottest actor of Korea right now. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@/\mirmz/\ Yeah, there are no Korean Disney movies or cartoons. :D But since you like Clueless, you should try Boys Over Flowers. ;)

thanks @partyon :kiss_wink:

another edit: i was looking at boys over flowers and im all like how the heck do you pronounce all of these korean names they look like gibberish!!! :w00t:

(no offense to korean people/people with korean names)

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

someone please call his trainer! :sweatingbullets:

lol you make it sound like he is a puppy that peed on the rug or something :joy:

(no offense to you @Lmangla or the actor)

Happy Puppy Love GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by /\mirmz/\
cuz i want to ;)
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

another edit: i was looking at boys over flowers and im all like how the heck do you pronounce all of these korean names they look like gibberish!!! :w00t:

(no offense to korean people/people with korean names)

I am sure no one will take offense on this thread - lol :D We all had to learn how to pronounce them too.... :D

It will come naturally when you start watching Korean dramas.

I will admit that I had a hard time recognizing the faces in Korean dramas in the beginning. I thought all guys looked the same, and all girls looked the same. lol :D It was really confusing. Today I don't understand how I couldn't differentiate between them, since my eyes and brain are nowadays trained after so many years of watching k-dramas. :D

No offense to anyone from Korea!

Spoiler

My friends here say that they have the same issue with Asian movies - that they can't differentiate between faces. But so I've heard many Japanese and Korean say the same thing that they think that all Europeans look the same.

I find it really fascinating! There's even a name for this effect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... I meant his gym trainer. it is so bad to curve your back. :sweatingbullets:

oh well i thought it was kinda funny

also curving your back is pretty bad and painful or at least it can become painful if you do it enough :(

also -2 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

I never knew the use of IMHO indicates a sarcasm :scream: Is that only for IMHO and not IMO?  Learnt something new today. B)

+2

ahahahahah....here an article...

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/05/there-is-only-one-thing-imho-can-mean/559481/

I think IMO can be taken literally but IMHO hmmmm :mrgreen:. You have to really see the context , what the person writes after that . I learned a lot when I started moderating the forums. Some members are really good at making passive aggressive statements. Quite sneaky way of wanting to put their displeasure across ( "attacking another member" )  without breaking the rules. So I also learned ...when I say "friendly reminder"  on my mod notes....:lol:... just know that I am not wanting to make any friends

@partyon did you watch Good Casting yet ? I just caught up with eps 9 ( still have 3 more to go to be up to speed)...

5 minutes ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

oh well i thought it was kinda funny

also curving your back is pretty bad and painful or at least it can become painful if you do it enough :(

yea, it can be very painful. in my old workplace, there was two people who pulled their back because of bad posture. they always curved their back which led to pressure on their spine.. they had to go for physio....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon did you watch Good Casting yet ? I just caught up with eps 9 ( still have 3 more to go to be up to speed)...

I did and I even commented on the Good Casting thread. :DIt's so unclear who Michael is, but the plot is becoming quite interesting from a thriller perspective.... I would recommend you to continue (using the FF button if needed), because things are now moving along. :)

Seems everyone is super confused who Michael is and it seems everyone is being suspected of being Michael, even Min Seok (Ye Eun's late boyfriend). :D

@triplem Are we starting the HP re-watch next week's Thu? :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think IMO can be taken literally but IMHO hmmmm :mrgreen:.

watching too many kdramas means when I see 'imo' - I read it as the korean word for aunt. LOL. :lol:

half of these shorthand expressions, I don't know them either @Sushimi

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Just now, partyon said:

I did and I even commented on the Good Casting thread. :DIt's so unclear who is Michael, but the plot is becoming quite interesting from a thriller perspective.... I would recommend you to continue (using the FF button if needed), because things are now moving along. :)

Seems everyone is super confused who Michael is and it seems everyone is being suspected of being Michael, even Min Seok (Ye Eun's late boyfriend). :D

@triplem Are we starting the HP re-watch next week's Thu? :)

I plan to continue GC for sure. I am fine with it's pace. Just that I have been busy. I am at the part where Ye Eun is supposedly being a mole ( at this point I think it is because whoever who came to see her daughter must have threatened her) . Also think that CEO being Michael is just a red herring. ...funny thing is I buy Ye Eun's romance with Mr I wanna slap his face diva  more than I do with Chan Mi and CEO.  How come I wonder?

Yes , the plan is to start off this Thursday ! Correct @wallflowersforjane ?