Add and Subtract Game

Admin

YYS oppa asked me to marry me last night in my dreams.....:bawling:

This is legit making me go crazy. Atleast after other dramas get over we will know for sure that it's the end and we won't see them as that character ever again, but here I feel like i'm stuck in this rabbit hole until next season comes out.....this is driving me insane....arghhhhhh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh @triplem @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @snowlou @partyon @000231846597 don’t you all just hate it...when the ML turns around to look at the backseat of the car and his expression changes as though someone is there..the series ended and they never even tell you who is at the backseat?:dizzy:This is going to be grinding my gears for a year, wondering who is at the backseat.:joy:My oh my, what a torture. Imagine they have a sequel and it turns out that there is nothing at the backseat? ooohhhhh my god I will be so pissed :joy:

Man, that sucks. I hate cliffhangers! :cry: Which drama is this?

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

WOAH finally a win for team subtract since I am in this thread :blush:

Same here! :kiss_wink:

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In my dreams last night Team Subtract got their next victory in 2024. :joy: Just kidding.

Finally catching up with the dramas I'm behind on.Yay!

Watched My Unfamiliar Family last night. @ktcjdrama @triplem @Ameera Ali I am definitely liking what I've seen so far. I think this drama has a lot of different layers, so it will be interesting to see them be peeled away one layer at a time.

Now catching up on Good Casting. I need some laughs after the heaviness of My Unfamiliar Family. :glasses:

Tomorrow it will be Oh My Baby day for me. @Sejabin Your baby has good taste in dramas, I see. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is legit making me go crazy. Atleast after other dramas get over we will know for sure that it's the end and we won't see them as that character ever again, but here I feel like i'm stuck in this rabbit hole until next season comes out.....this is driving me insane....arghhhhhh. 

You need to get to the fanfics soon! There's quite a lot now and they will help!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007 OMG WHY DID I WATCH IT FOR?! HAHAHAHAHA /cries

So many things happened I need Ep.15 now!

Spoiler

Its sooo twisted all the time jumping and rewriting of history to embed in to the future.

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

You need to get to the fanfics soon! There's quite a lot now and they will help!

Don't you think it will only aggravate my withdrawal symptoms? :( If the condition becomes more worse, I'd have no choice I guess....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Don't you think it will only aggravate my withdrawal symptoms? :( If the condition becomes more worse, I'd have no choice I guess....

I think it helps to cushion the fall. Just don't binge through it. Right now, it just seems really difficult because there are no episodes and no season 2 airing date in sight. :( But it will get better. I have waited a lot with other fandoms over the years and the beginning of the wait is always tough! At least we have the re-watch to look forward too, that will be fun! ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I think it helps to cushion the fall. Just don't binge through it. Right now, it just seems really difficult because there are no episodes and no season 2 airing date in sight. :( But it will get better. I have waited a lot with other fandoms over the years and the beginning of the wait is always tough! At least we have the re-watch to look forward too, that will be fun! ;)

Thanks for reassuring me that it will get better. I hope it does. I'm looking forward to the rewatch session too :)

Looks like YYS already started filming for his movie "Puppy". Oppa works sooo hard without taking a break. It also explains why we don't get any interviews of him, while SHB does a lot of them these days...sigh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Now catching up on Good Casting. I need some laughs after the heaviness of My Unfamiliar Family. :glasses:

Tomorrow it will be Oh My Baby day for me

Good Casting is getting interesting

Congratulations for team subtract for reaching 0.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 @mouse007 lololol me went & check our their fan meet. They are cute together but I can’t stand what he’s wearing . I mean the stylist really has strange taste 

@triplem @mouse007 

:joy: I knoww..... his clothes are so... ugly haha.. there.. I said it.. :P  and Ding Yunxi gets skinnier too... sigh...

Anyway.. the fan meet is adorbs.. I read some of the translation in twitter last night... awww so cuteee.... 

Anyway.. here is my fav gif.. LOL.. Lusi the female lead says, she regrets not wearing heels, because all of her co star is so tall.. OMG! and then when they posed for this shot, everyone bends their knees to reach her height.. how sweet! :wub:

giphy.gif

Lastly.. Have a nice day guys... :heart: 

from banana and orange xoxo 

giphy.gif

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh Our options on CLOY werent popular though. I hope CLOY fans wont remember the names of who chose no 2 and 3:ph34r:

@alleram95 @im0202 @wallflowersforjane alleram, yes the rewatch i talked about a few pages back is the iKSong rewatch sessions. Apparently we re starting tomorrow yee haawww. I was gonna do the same schedule as the club, but we found that we could do earlier and to help generate discussions on the thread. So pleaseee pop your thoughts on IkSong when we do the rewatch with the club on the shipper thread if you dont mind. @Lawyerh i should be getting best employee award from you:joy: with this amount of advertising i do:joy: 

@Sushimi hello dear...poor you getting cliffhanger on ur fav drama:tears: how long before s3 (is it?)

What number are we? 0?

48 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@alleram95 @im0202 @wallflowersforjane alleram, yes the rewatch i talked about a few pages back is the iKSong rewatch sessions. Apparently we re starting tomorrow yee haawww. I was gonna do the same schedule as the club, but we found that we could do earlier and to help generate discussions on the thread. So pleaseee pop your thoughts on IkSong when we do the rewatch with the club on the shipper thread if you dont mind. @Lawyerh i should be getting best

While listening on the OST repeatedly for last few days (during office hours), I did have some fantasy theories popping here and there in my mind, but never got to write it down because another tasks suddenly dumped onto my desk :ph34r: I don't know I need to be angry or thankful for erasing those theories in my mind.

Looking forward to the result of the re-watch at the shipping thread :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I didn't watch most of his drama though. Just that the story didn't interest me enough. Nothing against his looks.

yea, I have only fully watched 2 of his dramas. the others I skimmed or dropped or never checked out as the story wasn't interesting...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Thanks for reassuring me that it will get better. I hope it does. I'm looking forward to the rewatch session too :)

Looks like YYS already started filming for his movie "Puppy". Oppa works sooo hard without taking a break. It also explains why we don't get any interviews of him, while SHB does a lot of them these days...sigh. 

It will! :) Wow, he's really cramming a lot in. Thank goodness, Korea wasn't too affected so that they can still produce content. I was genuinely worried in the middle of HP if they couldn't finish filming.

@snowlou Oh wow, an IkSong specific re-watch? Very cool! Definitely, will share on that! Haha, you be getting best employee award!

They re-started the count at 500 a couple of pages ago. Let's work hard this round! 

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Rabbit @snowlou im watching Jealousy Incarnate now... lol

Oh...is this your first time?? Or..was it you who said JI isnt her cup of tea?:blink: ohhh...will you change your oppa now? :joy:

+2