[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@izyanesa, me too! I'm dying to watch them interact guesting on shows togetherand go all giddy but I really don't want any backlash from their PDAs. I think its better to be private and mysterious.

@serenity95x3, I think these two are actually honest people. It doesn't make any difference if they have been dating for a year or 4 months before media found out to be honest so there is no point making up that they have been dating for 4 months.

Based on the following, I don't think they have started dating before they have reported to have started seeing each other which is in September 2013.
1. Seunggi's Japanese magazine interview and some of Airens' opinion I read in other sites on his interviews
2. SNSD being the top girl group with Yoona having one of the biggest fanbase (and fanboys)- I think there are a lot of things SG had to really consider i.e fanboys and stuff
3. Fans reaction to dating both Sones and Airens - this is probably also another factor that SG in particular may have considered hence why he took a while to initiate the first move
4. Both of them having really busy schedule - dramas, variety shows, tours around the world making it hard to really date
5. Most of all, and this is probably also why LSG decided to act on it, is because they are considered to be in a marriagable age and both have been in the industry for more than 5 years which can be considered as quite established already. Previously he is probably more focused on his career thus putting his career and fans first, but at this current age felt that he needs to now put love first and pursue the girl (who happens to share a mutual feelings)

SNSD girls have always talked about being married, having kids and dating especially. They have expressed this countless number of times on shows and interviews, so I don't think there was or will be any hesitance from any of the SNSD girls including Yoona to date.

@lovelyclover thanks for clarifying that interview. That interview was done when he was filming or promoting his drama with ha ji won, which is understandable when he said HJW is his ideal girl because he needs to promote his drama.

I have not watched Gu Family drama because I am not really fond of that type of drama, but I am now tempted to watch it. I am hesitating because of the whole hype about LSG kiss in the drama.I dont want  my weak heart to break (on behalf of Yoona) if I did watch it. Haha!

@-quiescent, well done for updating the front page. When you previously posted about their dating news and translated links, I have been hoping for someone to update the first page with that information. (and I know that you're a long time fan of Yoona cause I used to see you a lot in SSF and SNSD Soompi Thread, I've been following SNSD on Soompi since before debut when they were rumoured as Super Girls)

Guys, Lets ignore the troll, dont respond to them and dont quote them so that we can keep this thread clean and filled with only love (just like our Golden Couple)

Thank you for posting and sharing guys, keep it up!
I love how active this thread is and how supportive you all are - Airens, Sones and all.

Guest izyanesa

@sakura22 yup we all behave like mom and mother in law..lol i wonder if i was a mother one day will i be this protective..keke i'm the same age with yoona but treating seung gi oppa as my kids..lol..am i crazy or what...
i already watch the gu family book..well seung gi is really good kisser..well do not worry he really good to show how kang chi love yewol..i love kang chi and yewol too but that only the character...and even yoona might be jealous about it our little prince will have a way to make our little princess smile..remember in one interview( i will try to remember where it from) he said that he like girl who show a little jealous and they way to keep their love by trusting each other and keep telling i love you to her...

@-quiescent that wonderful thing you do..i like it..it so sweet and creative...thanks for you, thanks to @sara1117 for creating this thread, thanks for all the other supporter despite you are sones or airen.this thread so wonderful...and thanks to the troll person..they make another reason for me to love seung gi oppa and yoona...
:x :\"> :x

:x :x

Guest izyanesa

yoona like takuya kimura and he one of his ideal man...and seung gi oppa love pride..a japan drama which act by takuya kimura infact this drama make seung gi oppa want to learn japan...and he sing drama ost (btw this is a reason why i fall in love with seung gi back then, because we share the same favorite drama )

and here i found about lee seung gi house...

idk this is the house he live now or not since it was on broadcast early 2012

izyanesa said: yoona like takuya kimura and he one of his ideal man...and seung gi oppa love pride..a japan drama which act by takuya kimura infact this drama make seung gi oppa want to learn japan...and he sing drama ost (btw this is a reason why i fall in love with seung gi back then, because we share the same favorite drama )

and here i found about lee seung gi house...

idk this is the house he live now or not since it was on broadcast early 2012

Guest izyanesa

@revolu yup it was pride ost...in the drama they use a lot of Queen song...you should consider watch the drama..even know, it still my favorite drama ^^~

he so rich yet he so humble..how can some hater hate him and said he not goof for yoona...same goes with yoona, she so sweet i bet through her cf,drama she also had high income yet she also humble and they both always help other with their money..

btw the house really pretty,consider lee seung gi taste at it been approved again when he choose hotel in NOF..you can say that seung gi oppa is a romantic guy..i just love the apartment with the balcony even when can see the clock...it just a sweet place....(dreaming-maybe i should sing alone in love...kekeke)

izyanesa said: @revolu yup it was pride ost...in the drama they use a lot of Queen song...you should consider watch the drama..even know, it still my favorite drama ^^~

he so rich yet he so humble..how can some hater hate him and said he not goof for yoona...same goes with yoona, she so sweet i bet through her cf,drama she also had high income yet she also humble and they both always help other with their money..

btw the house really pretty,consider lee seung gi taste at it been approved again when he choose hotel in NOF..you can say that seung gi oppa is a romantic guy..i just love the apartment with the balcony even when can see the clock...it just a sweet place....(dreaming-maybe i should sing alone in love...kekeke)

Guest -quiescent

@complete I'm happy you like it ^^ <33 do you have an SSF account? @sakura22 (what's you SSF username?) I also want to update the first page of YoonGi spazz thread on SSF, but unfortunately I'm not the OP :(  
@izyanesa you're very welcome! I'm also happy with all the love & support YoonGi are receiving!
@Laziale4ever - Thank you soo much for the link! His laugh is so freaking cute! And he claps when he laughs like I do :P I was smiling and giggling throughout the video even though I didn't understand what the heck was going on :)@serenity95x3 - I really enjoyed your insight! I had similar thoughts. I think Yoona and LSG have been quite close for the last two years... 

I realized something after @star+roll posted this: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26856978/#Comment_26856978What really caught my interest from his song lyrics in 'Words that Say I Love You': [THAT LSG WROTE] were these lines:
'I’m sorry” with those short words, I hung up the phone'
'After a long time, I received your letterYou said it was too hard for youThat loving me, understanding me was too hard for youThat you don’t want to do this anymore'
'The words “I love you”, I couldn’t say those common wordsAnd I hurt you, I was so badLet’s put all the sad memories behind usAnd let’s start again like the moment we first saw each other'
Doesn't this remind you of the novel guys? In the last part of the first chapter of the novel, he asks for forgiveness (which he also says in the song) as he apparently hurt her. (Both of them were absorbed and busy in their line of work)In the last part of the last chapter of the novel, he says 'lets start from the beginning and meet for the first time, again' 

AND In his other song for GFB 'Last Words' (that he wrote himself)
'Because of the painful memories that made you cry. I couldn’t say those last words, “Don’t go”

Saying that he regrets letting her go(?) and the painful memories again... Just like some parts of the novel says again.

Guys do you know it was confirmed by the writer of the novel herself that Yoona's image/picture was the female protagonist of the novel???
THE ACTUAL WRITER Yoshimoto Banana (@y_banana) actually tweeted on 1st あの小説、ユナちゃんをイメージして書きました(≧∇≦)ばShe wrote "I based the image of the character in the novel on Yoona" 
So the female protagonist is Yoona. He may have not written it himself but his thoughts are there... It is fiction but there are real words/thoughts in that novel. I find it quite interesting that he quoted his OWN lyrics from Time to Love in the beginning of the novel and that was the song he performed with Yoona. It was quite obvious come to think of it... that she was the protagonist all along.The protagonist was also an entertainer, in the same business as himself. It also hints that the female protagonist has had past lovers/boyfriends, and it's not much of a secret between K-netizens that Yoona had dated Donghae (between 2009-early 2011) & Kim Soohyun (mid 2011 - early 2012) - true or not. He also says that he wrote this 'vague letter' in order to hide the fact it was Yoona that he liked... 
YoonGi ftw!

@-quiescent
Based on all that I'm imagining some epic tale of love where they both liked each other, but couldn't tell each other and make it work because of their schedules and other issues so they both dated other people (He said not too long ago he's dated in the past, but it never worked out) and now they are finally together.   I watch too much kdrama...  :))
Yoshimoto Banana are Seunggi are pretty close and they talked before the novel was written I'm pretty sure, so it's interesting Yoona is who she's based on. 

-quiescent said:
Guys do you know it was confirmed by the writer of the novel herself that Yoona's image/picture was the female protagonist of the novel???
THE ACTUAL WRITER Yoshimoto Banana (@y_banana) actually tweeted on 1st あの小説、ユナちゃんをイメージして書きました(≧∇≦)ばShe wrote "I based the image of the character in the novel on Yoona" 
So the female protagonist is Yoona. He may have not written it himself but his thoughts are there... It is fiction but there are real words/thoughts in that novel. I find it quite interesting that he quoted his OWN lyrics from Time to Love in the beginning of the novel and that was the song he performed with Yoona. It was quite obvious come to think of it... that she was the protagonist all along.The protagonist was also an entertainer, in the same business as himself. It also hints that the female protagonist has had past lovers/boyfriends, and it's not much of a secret between K-netizens that Yoona had dated Donghae (between 2009-early 2011) & Kim Soohyun (mid 2011 - early 2012). He also says that he wrote this 'vague letter' in order to hide the fact it was Yoona that he liked... 
YoonGi ftw!

Guest kimberlimarquez

I'm really a hardcore sone and most importantly a hardcore YOONADDICT so I'm extremely happy for their relationship, they totally deserve eachother since they are both successful and well respected in korea and outside korea as well. Thay's why everyone is taking this news such in a nice way <3
Let's keep supporting them AIRENS, SONES and YOONADDICTS <3

Lee-Seung-Gi-y-Yoona.jpegleeseunggi.yoona_.jpglee-seung-gi-and-yoona.jpg?w=600Yoona-Lee-Seung-Gi-SBS-Gayo-Daejun-im-yo80a8ux.jpgLee-Seung-Gi_1388538063_20140101_stronghlee-sung-gi-yoona.jpg
seung-yoon.jpg
20111218SN05.jpg
14cb9ko.jpg
28wglqu.jpg
2qio4sk.jpg
2dvk6ck.jpg
105blg5.jpg

tumblr_lwrto6k9OP1r7fk5io1_1280.jpgtumblr_myp90zwua01r2x03fo2_250.gif
gif 1k snsd yoona gg girls generation lee seung gi im yoona gif:gg she's so cute and giddy around him it's adorable and he's so sweet and patient when guys hit on her like crazy and that's why she likes him so much and i love how everyone on star king pretty much ships them and see them as a married couple already even though people talk about how they like her on the show they're like nopegif 1k snsd yoona gg girls generation lee seung gi im yoona gif:gg shegif 1k snsd yoona gg girls generation lee seung gi im yoona gif:gg shegif 1k snsd yoona gg girls generation lee seung gi im yoona gif:gg shegif 1k snsd yoona gg girls generation lee seung gi im yoona gif:gg shegif 1k snsd yoona gg girls generation lee seung gi im yoona gif:gg sheyoona and lee seung gi photo: YOONGI YoonGi1G.gif

If you want to analyze his lyrics, he also wrote lyrics for "Just You" with his friend, I'm not sure if it's about Yoona though. This song was written the same time with "Love Time"

A high-bridged nose, a sharp jawline

The same face, the same style
Again today, you look at the mirror and sigh
And say, ‘Why am I like this?’

An apple for breakfast, salad for lunch
Always an americano for coffee
At night, you take your tired body
And cast a spell to become prettier

I don’t want that
I like just you

* Even your tangled hair
Even your makeup-less face is cute
You are the only one in the world, just you

Designer wallet, designer bag
Short skirts, high heels
Forcefully drawn eyeliner
You think that it will make you attractive

I don’t want that
I like just you

* repeat

In my eyes, there’s just you, only you
Now only look at my eyes
I love you, I like you, now forever live in my heart

Your chubby cheeks, I want to put you in my pocket
Even your round nose like a puppy is so cute
You are the only one in the world, just you

credit: popgasa

I can't help thinking the girl in Alone in love is actually Yoona while watching their joint performance in 2011. I mean after Yoona said "Shall we date" LSG smiled widely looking genuinely happy (and satisfied). Does he usually smile like that or I'm just over imaginative haha 
I went to hallyu and saw this thinking "oh SNSD and LSG, great to see" (I love Return btw, my most favorite song from him along with Like the first time <3)
A_kHiaaCEAA_7-P.jpg

then scrolled down being like "wait again ??" how come their song release time was always near each other like that lol any minor coincidence easily makes me feel good these days >:D<
xrkuh.jpg

also now I figure out how Seung Gi has always watched SNSD performance by watching Yoona fancam lol

And I went to some articles about Yoona's back hug with her co-actor in her drama aired today and many netizens were calling Seung Gi lol
"Seung Gi ya" "Seung Gi doesn't like this article" "Seung Gi close your eyes"
and some kinds of comments I don't understand :P

@quiescent I made one in 2010. falling.star is my account there ^^ been active in Taesu thread, subcribed to ChangNa fanfic and end up here keke

Re : enlistment
Yes, supposedly this year... 
 After inquiring the advertising industry, it turns out that Lee Seung Gi prefers short term 1-year contracts because of his upcoming enlistment at the end of this year or early next year, 
 http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/lee-seung-gi-cj-o-shoppings-big-smile-because-of-daebak-firstlook/#more-1404909239

Just wanted to share how wonderful Yoona is.... Source: YoonAYA Translation: mystarmyangel

[TRANS] The kind acts by YoonAngel that many of you may not know
▶ An account by a volunteer who is deeply touched by how YoonA did volunteer work secretly in Peru
I went to a school in Peru to do volunteer works with friends, a teacher teaching there told me that YoonA has ever came here to do volunteer works too. But no matter how i search on the net, i could not find a single trace of news related to this. I am really touched by how she carried out all these secretly
tumblr_inline_myzl8pTEzf1ssp2kz.jpg
The teacher looked at me (as i was the only Asian in the team) and spoke to me using broken English, “SNSD’s YoonA also came to do volunteer work here before.” I stared at him and thought to myself: “YoonA? SNSD’s YoonA? Why would she come here?” So i reconfirmed with him again, ” Are you sure? SNSD’s YoonA, that pretty Korean girl?” And then he replied, “Yes”, before continuing to tell me more of what YoonA did for the school.
I was still in shock and in disbelief that she travelled to the other side of the World just to play with the less fortunate kids given her high status in our society.
The teacher also said, ” There are alot of Koreans who came over here to provide aid, they are really great people, i really like Koreans. I am really in big shock. That night i went back to my hotel and tried to search on the net on YoonA volunteering in Peru, but no matter how i can’t find any news. So from what i know, YoonA just did all these secretly for herself and for others, and not to announce to the world. I just want to share this thing to everyone.

▶ Donated 20 million won but no news reports on this after a few months, inthe end fans only came to know this through a report from Jung-gu that mentioned YoonA.
tumblr_inline_myzlyqoCs21ssp2kz.jpg
Continuous donations to families with financial difficulties.
SNSD’s YoonA who is the ambassador of Jung-gu, donated 20 million wons to Dream Hearty in last year December 21st (note i’m not sure if this refes to 2013 or earlier). She also donated to education career organisation, giving 1 million wons each to 10 low-income families, and 10 million wons worth of scholarships.

▶ Since early debut, sponsored numerous times to World Vision org, but there isn’t any reports on it, only when World Vision org is doing a report at the year end, did people find out of this.

tumblr_inline_myzmm1hDmj1ssp2kz.jpg

YoonA’s intention is to do charity silently, so there isnt any news, only tip a certain area is doing a summarised report did people find out she has actually donated several ten millions won. Her sponsorship on kids in her early debut is also discovered through World Vision org.

▶ Jung Ae-ri mentioned in a magazine interview, YoonA whom she did volunteer work with is someone who will try as much as possible not to publicise the things that she did. Her doing volunteer work with Actress Jung Ae-ri is also only revealed through Jung Ae-ri’s interview.
tumblr_inline_myzn7nBKsO1ssp2kz.jpg

Jung Ae-ri’s interview:
tumblr_inline_myzn8xvU181ssp2kz.jpg
Thanks to Jung Ae’ri, SNSD’s YoonA who works with her in drama also became a volunteer.

▶ Making a surprise visit with a cake to a student with disabilities who is also a fan of YoonA
tumblr_inline_myznem542c1ssp2kz.jpg
Junho, a student with disabilities, whose wish is to meet with SNSD’s YoonA. A volunteer who came to know this decide to grant his wish by transmitting this message to YoonA with the help of their organisation’s CEO. The volunteer brough Junho to KBS filming set to look for YoonA, finally he was able to meet and chat with YoonA during her breaks between filming. However, the meeting was short as YoonA has to go back to filming.
Not long later, YoonA has scheduled with the volunteer to visit Junho. After finishing her schedule, she brought a cake to make a surprise visit to Junho.
tumblr_inline_myznr3rcZP1ssp2kz.jpg

tumblr_inline_myznrytDou1ssp2kz.jpg

Ever since her rookie days til now, at the end of every drama, she will prepare handwritten letters to thank them and also prepare gifts

You Are My Destinytumblr_inline_myzny23Pgm1ssp2kz.jpg
Content of the letter: 
To: __ oppa ♥
The oppa who will always stand beside the camera giving a bright smile, you let me sit at the director’s seat for a couple of times during that period, even though i have never once sit on it, keke, thank you for those words you said to me thank you it has been hard on you happy new year~

Love Raintumblr_inline_myzo3cUYhm1ssp2kz.jpg

Distributing the gifts packed by herself to staffs one by one according to their name.

tumblr_inline_myzo4sfFXl1ssp2kz.jpg

tumblr_inline_myzo54b7qF1ssp2kz.jpg

Content of the letter:
It has really been hard for all of you, really very thankful to all the staffs of ‘Love Rain’! You all always help to make ‘Hana’ (YoonA’s name in Love Rain) present herself beautifully, really thankful! If only we get closer earlier, and have more gatherings, what a pity~ But meeting all of you such nice people i am really happy~^^ Everyone worked hard, do take care of your health~

Every bag contained a handwritten letter.
tumblr_inline_myzobwehd71ssp2kz.jpg
tumblr_inline_myzocaBxGy1ssp2kz.jpg
tumblr_inline_myzocm6Ou71ssp2kz.jpg

Prime Minister & I
tumblr_inline_myzodfE8B21ssp2kz.jpg

Even though it wasn’t the end of the filming, but because that day as Pepero Day, so she prepared some snacks and gifts to commerate this day.

+ Some related fanaccounts and interviews
tumblr_inline_myzohnWJYQ1ssp2kz.jpg
FanAcc: YoonA is really an angel, and she told us not to take photos, really beautiful, and she even gave her autographs with a smile. Really, Angel ㅠㅠ A little boy was carried by his dad and he keep staring at the stage, when YoonA saw, she passed a autographed ball to the audience and asked them to help pass it to the little boy. YoonA, i love you.

Read more: http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/72454664097/trans-the-kind-acts-by-yoonangel-that-many-of-you-may

Guest always_yoona_angel

class="col-7" YoonGi Moment #1 - 7 Princesses
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19awld_yoongi-moment-1-7-princesses_people#.UssLqElErCs
cr YoonGiTV

Guest always_yoona_angel

I hope until his enlistment they can date freely and  Yoona  can have a normal date with her boyfriend (her wish). I think they deserve it. I hope the media will respect them too and give them this chance.