[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Lee Seunggi & Yoona are dating

YfVqCuI.jpg

A breaking news to begin 2014, Lee Seunggi and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona were spotted dating!

Dispatch revealed some photos of Lee Seunggi and Yoona enjoying several dates. According to reliable sources, they started to see each other back in September 2013 and it has been 4 months since they started dating.

They were spotted together again on 13th and 22nd October.

To this, netizen have mixed responses, some comments include,”they look great together, congratulations”,”my goddess Yoona T.T”,”So sweet”,”They make a great couple” and etc.

VuHelM1.jpg

cr: dkpopnews

• Like 1

Guest sara1117

Welcome to the thread everyone :D this should be a non stopping sailing ship

CGO2R9f.jpg

Please show your love the cutest couple ever :x

Guest tinykul101010

hi unni.great news for us Airens on the first day of a new year.I was shipping him with someone else.but I'm happy that he's finally dating.and I myself am a fan of SNSD for a really long time.so it's like double happiness.thanks for creating this thread unni :x.and i wish you a year full of happiness.Happy New Year

Guest tinykul101010

i really hope to see a lot of Airens and Sones here too.we maybe have other person in our minds to ship with our biases.but they're dating each other for now.their happinesses is the most important thing.so we can at least congrat them,wishing the best for them and supporting them together :)

Guest secretssecrets

Thanks for the thread @sara1117 
In the risk of being ubber cheesy, here's a quote that suits them to the T: "What's meant to be will always find a way" - Trisha Yearwood. Congratulations to the newest (and cutest ever) couple in town! The best cinderella story I've heard in a while, who would've thought this could ever reach the sea? But it's sailing mighty strong :P 
Okay, I'll cut the drama and just say: hope you guys give and receive all the love in the world. For two awesome and sincere people to date is such a great note to start 2014 off on. So happy new year everyone; hope this year and every year from now on bring love and more love for Seung-gi and Yoona!

Guest sara1117

As a hardcore fan of Seung Gi, I'm happy he found someone he likes and all I care about is his happiness. Yoona seems like a nice girl.
I know Seunggi said he wont go puplic with his relationship so  I just hope media and fans respect his privacy.

tD7v7BA.jpg

Best wishes!

Guest izyanesa

Thanks for creating this thread...i being fan of lee seung gi since he was in 1n2d until now...you may think i sound crazy..but i already felt that seungi was dating someone from mid sept..i even dream seungi dating..but seriously never expect it gonna being yoona...that make me froze 10 minute in front of pc...i so mad,sad yet happy...i want to ignore this news..i even said i want to hate seungi...but i think i just love him no matter what...one after i heard the news...i just happy for him..and now i want keep the this as one of the good news happen in this years ^^~

Guest sara1117

oh fans started polls! ;))

Do you support Yoona and Lee Seung Gi?
http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/39296-do-you-support-yoona-and-lee-seung-gi/page-3

@izyanesa
I've had a feeling too for awhile!   Some of us discussed it too so it wasn't just me.  I seriously did not expect it to be Yoona though.  I always figured he'd date a normal girl and not a celeb.  Now we know why he was constantly on his phone...   ;))

Guest sara1117

Yeah! tbh I still feel it's a dream! I didn't expect dating news to come at this time and biggest surprise was Yoona. I thought I'll be spazzing about his next lead lady by this time! Hook, SM confirmed the news really quickly, k-netizens positive reactions! This must be real!

Guest sara1117

tinykul101010 said: hi unni.great news for us Airens on the first day of a new year.I was shipping him with someone else.but I'm happy that he's finally dating.and I myself am a fan of SNSD for a really long time.so it's like double happiness.thanks for creating this thread unni :x.and i wish you a year full of happiness.Happy New Year

Guest tinykul101010

i guess we all felt somehow supicious that Seung Gi's in a relationship.he seems different,more manly and charming.but Seung Gi's really brave to perform such a hot dance with other person while dating.hope he didn't get a punishment ;))

Guest sara1117

class="main-title"Meet Korea’s New Golden Couple: Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Lee Seung Gi! opzQzgX.jpg

Posted by Jacques Peterson on 12/31/2013 at 11:17 PM News

The Popdust Files: girls' generation, K-pop, Lee Seung Gi, Yoona

K-pop in 2014 has just gotten off to an explosive start, with Lee Seung Gi and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona officially confirming today that they’re in a relationship!

The pair were caught on a secret date together, so their respective agencies were quick to confirm the new couple, revealing that they’ve been seeing each other since September.

This is a huge deal, and probably the biggest Korean celebrity couple since Rain and Kim Tae Hee. To put it into better perspective, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi hooking up is like the Korean equivalent of when Jennifer Aniston first got together with Brad Pitt.

Not only is Lee Seung Gi one of the country’s most popular television actors, he also dominates the music world with his hit ballads, is a huge variety star, and is regularly ranked as Korea’s top star when it comes to commercials and endorsement deals. As for Yoona, she’s got plenty of big money endorsement deals of her own, she’s an actress and model, the star member of the world’s biggest girl group, and has repeatedly been ranked as one of the most beautiful women in Asia. Oh, and back in April, both Girls’ Generation and Lee Seung Gi were voted Korea’s most popular artists by the public.

Yup, this is a major!

The timing couldn’t be better, either. Girls’ Generation are dropping a new album soon and Yoona’s currently starring in a hit TV drama, so news of her new boyfriend can only help with all the great publicity it’s about to bring in.

All hail the nation’s new sweethearts!

http://popdust.com/2013/12/31/meet-koreas-new-golden-couple-girls-generations-yoona-and-lee-seung-gi/