[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@revolu.  i loved your take on yoona and seung gi. and hope you'll be around this thread so we can know what you think. you write well. it can clearly be seen you put a lot of effort to write them.
about enlistment seung gi have been open about it , and said in a video message this year he will tie his shoe lace tight and run continuously and will see us through acting, singing and variety.so lets hope he wont enlist until 2015. and since both of them have been crushing for each others for years proves that 2 year enlistment which is mandatory for every male ill break them up.

@blairbex

Aww thanx, I do enjoy writing but learned early on that it's very hard to do on a regular basis. I feel bad, I had promised I would continue my ha Ji won/seung gi fanfic like a over a year ago but I got stuck on the 3rd paragraph of the second chapter. And now I definitely don't have any motivation to complete it LOL.

And thanx for the arirang news clip PL2, nice to hear an English speaking voice with the news for a change lol

Guest miavmiav

I don't know if this has been shared, so in case it has, then I really apologize!

During the goodbye segment on Strong Hearts, some of Seung gi's reactions to Yoona are shown and also, she is shown as well. So, it really was obvious to people on the show he liked her.

miavmiav said: I don't know if this has been shared, so in case it has, then I really apologize!
During the goodbye segment on Strong Hearts, some of Seung gi's reactions to Yoona are shown and also, she is shown as well. So, it really was obvious to people on the show he liked her.

Guest -quiescent

I hate dampening the mood here but what's this I hear about LSG and a fortune teller telling him about his love life in Oct 2013?

:( I hope it isn't true!

Guest sanggeun

I hate dampening the mood here but what's this I hear about LSG and a fortune teller telling him about his love life in Oct 2013?

:( I hope it isn't true!

you mean this?

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/13-10-14-taiwan-entertainment-100-interview-lee-seung-gi/

I don't believe it personally but read away..

Side note, don't you just love how Seung Gi was curious what the fortune teller had to say about his love life, he kinda wanted to find out if YoonA was Ms. Right for him LOL, unfortunately the fortune teller didnt tell him good news but that aint gonna stop Lee Seung Gi!

Guest yoongia

@-quiescent : a..... i don't believed fortuner teller maybe because i'm a muslim, i just believed my God. we human never know what happen at future.... we just can pray for them...
:-*

Guest -quiescent

@-quiescent : a..... i don't believed fortuner teller maybe because i'm a muslim, i just believed my God. we human never know what happen at future.... we just can pray for them...

:-*

Me too, I'm muslim. I don't believe in it, but I was scared that LSG does believe in it :/ and that it might make him wary of his relationship. I don't know him that well compared to Airens but seeing what @star+roll & @revolu said, I'm less worried. Thanks guys <3

Guest -quiescent

@yoongia - I would love to visit Indonesia (inshallah), I'm Arab :D from Saudi Arabia & Yemen but born & raised in England XD how long you've been a YoonAddict?

@revolu - phew!! Glad to hear that!

I'm in my physics lesson right now lol (being sneaky, going on the internet on my phone to access soompi) but when I get home, I'm going to watch ep 174 of running man that LSG guests in ^.^