[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest yooooongii

ommo sooo its AT THE END OF THIS YEARRR? Lee Seung Gi – CJ O Shopping’s big smiles because of daebak Firstlook Thanks to Lee Seung Gi, sales of CJ O Shopping’s outdoor brand ‘Firstlook’ has surpassed 10 billion won in just 1 month after its launch in December. The industry thought it was strange that Lee Seung Gi, ex-model of Kolon Sport, would make an exception and choose Firstlook Outdoor, a newly established brand. After inquiring the advertising industry, it turns out that Lee Seung Gi prefers short term 1-year contracts because of his upcoming enlistment at the end of this year or early next year, whereas outdoor businesses prefer longer-term contracts to carry their brand image for a long time. Under these circumstances, the newcomer Firstlook Outdoor seized the opportunity to appoint ‘Lee Seung Gi’. It so happens that tvN ‘Noonas Over Flowers’ is a big hit, and Firstlook’s PPL (product placement) often stands out, so the sales keeps increasing, and both Lee Seung Gi and CJ O Shopping are smiling big. Firstlook is in talks to expand offline stores, and enter other companies’ online malls

Guest sara1117

I agree with those who said it was a group decision from their agencies and themselves. If they didn't confirm it, sooner or later someone will catch them because it was pretty obvious tbh but it wont be nice to confirm it on the second time. And it feels like their agency prepared their statement before head looking at how fast they responded. It's for the best, now they can at least go on dates outside the car! and never have to worry about being caught. This is how the entertainment industry works!

@serenity95x3 Nice post!

I don't know if they were doing it deliberately, but yeah more like they didn't try hard to hide it. Especially after Seunggi so naturally speaking about the girlfriend topic on NOF. And I heard Yoona said she wanted to have a boyfriend. It would make sense though, if they started dating before September but decided to go on car dates recently because they want to go public. Car parking is an easy place for paparazzi to catch them.

And oh I've alway heard Seunggi is living with his family. Though after his drama finished someone saw his van outside a furniture store. I hope this wont draw rumors though! LOL Dispatch would obviously say he's living alone if he did 8-}

@lovelyclover

I couldn't agree more! They tried so much about that interview! And if you actually see that interview you would say it was more like a fun talk! And yeah HJW thing, i never took it seriously and i think most of his fans didn't. LOL at trying to find something on Seunggi!

Btw welcome to the new people! Enjoy your spazz about this lovely couple

Guest sara1117

Oh and I see that soompi finally granted the request @-quiescent. Guys quiescent has nice stuff to put in the first post so stay tuned :)>-

I'm sure this was posted? Maybe... but I've been watching some interviews of Yoona's. She's very funny. She talks about what kind of date she wants and her future wedding. She's surprised she gives such a detailed answer about it. =)) Her laugh is too cute. It's fun to go back and watch these interviews knowing they actually were dating already... 

Guest sanggeun

star+roll said: I'm sure this was posted? Maybe... but I've been watching some interviews of Yoona's. She's very funny. She talks about what kind of date she wants and her future wedding. She's surprised she gives such a detailed answer about it. =)) Her laugh is too cute. It's fun to go back and watch these interviews knowing they actually were dating already... 

Hi everyone!
I'm still giddy about this news and I'm really suffering because I don't have time to spazz all I want about it.. 
So just few thoughts here..
I'm really happy for both of them. Especially Seunggi since I've been following him closely since last year. At last! He is not alone anymore! The only downside of this is that I'll start to give another thought before drooling over him  ;))
Thanks to all the contributors in this thread. It's been active with awesomeness. 

I love it that YoonA likes his jokes in Strong Heart. When I was watching the episodes with her in the past I noticed his facial expressions when they talk about the rumor with Taecyeon or when she talked about LeeTeuk but I convinced myself he was just a fanboy of her, silly me.  
Can some kind soul edit a video of both their laugh? I would like to have that on repeat. 
Something like this one for SGhttp://tryp96.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/lee-seung-gi-the-happy-virus/

Guest sara1117

I pity you! You created an account to say that! I have no intention to argue with you but you shouldn't go around making wild rumors or comparing this thread to others. Be mature and control yourself. No one here cares about you and the person you feel sorry for definitely doesn't need your sympathy! LOL

Guest izyanesa

Lol there always this kind of person..well maybe what he/she say true...but at the end its their life...it their decision to make..we support seung gi oppa and yoona for the best..and the bad thing..i believe every one had their dark side but it those dark side are wrong or mistake that we learn to became a better person... Well if you dont like it @cocohnk you just dont come here..here is a thread to support seung gi and yoona... I really pissed off with you but im cool down,,dont waste my energy....better if i smile looking seung gi and yoona

@quiescent such great work for the first post <3 
@starroll @sanggeun her laugh is usually like that. that's why she's called Alligator Yoong by sones lol you can search Alligator on youtube and lots of results will pop out. Even leader Taeyeon once jokingly told her not to smile like this because she's SNSD's image lol

trolls exist in every thread, don't they ?