[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

revolu said: You want a random joke thing of the day?
From now on instead singing Noona is my girl, Seung Gi can sing YoonA is my girl.
aha aha aha....

On a less cringingly awkward note, I kinda want to re-sub Seung GI's Alone in Love performance with YoonA with a better quality video, not that one already existing on youtube is bad, it's just that the cropping and the slight squishyness of the video is bothering me. Problem is I can't find a single 720p quality video still existing because all of the links from 2011 were taken down...

@nacara 
oh really? i was just on there and it was deleted, was the link working? :P
Can you PM the forum link on soshified, i have the same username and have over 50 posts so I have the proper amount of psots to access their download link forums LOL

Guest iheartneiman

Question....won't snsd be in Bangkok sometime next week? Will Yoona be there too or will she be busy with PMI? My guess would be staying in Seoul to continue PMI. Also, when will Seung Gi come back from Japan? I know it's much needed R&R for him but I'm just curious.

Guest iheartneiman

@revolu I read your post/articles about Seung Gi and Yoona and thought it was insightful. Especially coming from a guys POV. Great perspective on both. Kudos. I get lazy posting because it takes so much effort to keep up. It takes love and dedication so my hats off to all of you guys. You guys keep this thread fun and interesting. Thanks for sharing. I love reading all of it. This is actually the first thread I'm posting in after years of lurking. And I've been lurking since my coffee prince days. I've watched all of Yoonas dramas and most of Seung Gi too. I love them best in variety because I feel like I know them. Funny isn't it?!

revolu said: @nacara 
oh really? i was just on there and it was deleted, was the link working? :P
Can you PM the forum link on soshified, i have the same username and have over 50 posts so I have the proper amount of psots to access their download link forums LOL

Guest iheartneiman

@revolu You should be proud of your site! It takes a lot of work to create and write. Writing itself is a major feat and it doesn't matter what the topic maybe. Yeah I found coffee prince about 5 years ago and I started to get into kdramas and Kpop. SNSD was my first Kpop love and 1N2D was my first variety. I love love love Seung Gi in there. I've always seen YoonGi interactions and I've shipped them since SH days like some of you guys. Somehow they make sense to me. They're so a like in their ideals that I think they lucked out in dating one another.

Guest iheartneiman

I think I need some tutorials on how to post bc I can't seem to separate my paras and sentences. It's all clumped together. My bad!

Guest iheartneiman

@lavelyshai. Thanks! I think I do remember Yoona being absent during Gee promotions due to her drama. SM is working SNSD hard. I wish they can go on group vacations like maybe 2+wks. They need it. They seem tired lately. At least SeungGi knows how to prioritize since he's on vkay right now.

I dunno if Seunggi is back or not... he's never gone all that long when he leaves, but nobody has seen him but that doesn't mean anything since he's quick and hides well.  :))  He got away in the middle of the media craziness without notice so he could come back the same way. 

iheartneiman said: Question....won't snsd be in Bangkok sometime next week? Will Yoona be there too or will she be busy with PMI? My guess would be staying in Seoul to continue PMI. Also, when will Seung Gi come back from Japan? I know it's much needed R&R for him but I'm just curious.

Guest izyanesa

iheartneiman said: @revolu I read your post/articles about Seung Gi and Yoona and thought it was insightful. Especially coming from a guys POV. Great perspective on both. Kudos. I get lazy posting because it takes so much effort to keep up. It takes love and dedication so my hats off to all of you guys. You guys keep this thread fun and interesting. Thanks for sharing. I love reading all of it. This is actually the first thread I'm posting in after years of lurking. And I've been lurking since my coffee prince days. I've watched all of Yoonas dramas and most of Seung Gi too. I love them best in variety because I feel like I know them. Funny isn't it?!

awww yoona is filming , so i can see her every weeks!!! But where are you, lee seung gi??? i know that he is on vacation now,...but....:((((  Can anyone share smt about him for me ,huh??? ( sorry for my bad english :( )

izyanesa

said:

to tell the truth yeap seung gi oppa not that handsome or hot..yet he has this kind of charm that make you fall in love with him..like a magnet you will keep loving him..and the moment you heard he sing...that sweet husky voice..you just melt like ice..the imperfection of him became one of the reason for loving him..and the perfection of him make him more cool than others..so at the end i can't stop loving him back then,tomorrow or in the future..

:x :x :x

@izyanesa @LoveSG  I actualy think that SG is rather charming. He is not drop dead gorgeous but he is good looking in his own ways. He sure has a really sweet smile.
Yoona's forever crush was Han Ga In's husband (until she changed it to Kimura Takura after watching Pride), who I think has similar charms and good looks as seung gi.

I just think this couple looks sooo good together.

Like many of you, I too am worried about their long distance thing when SG goes to mandatory duty. I dont really know how the system works but surely they can get a few minutes call time right? no?
Judging from how long they have been interested and attracted in each other, it is possible that 2 years will be nothing and their relationship will be strong enough to overcome that. They are both really nice and sweet individuals, I think they are pretty serious about this so let's keep hoping and believing that our golden couple will work out and have their happy ending forever.
I am only very concern about the articles that pops up post-confirmation like about SNSD's popularity, how long they will still be together, and other mild ones like relationship not affecting filming and other unnecessary attention- its probably not affecting them at all and they are probably already used to dealing with that but I can't help thinking that too much of this will eventually strain the relationship down the line especially. Although I still hope that these two together will be so strong that nothing will stop them from fighting and being so much in love with each other.

Touching on the fortuneteller, lol its easy to state the obvious right? I don't believe in that and judging again from the japanese magazine interview I've previously posted. He said something along this line that if he believes she is the right girl for him, he will not give up"
Also, I am pretty sure both parents should have given them their blessings by now - that is important as well for a relationship to work out.

So I will continue to keep believing in these golden couple. Praying and hoping for only the best for them.
Gah so desperate for an interview or appearance together.. I can only wish.

Oh and btw, I don't think she will be able to be with the girls at the Bangkok concert.

One quick question though, I know some Sones have started to look into SG to get to know him better, watching varietys and dramas, listening to his albums thus has now turned to fans, how about Airens? Is it the same for you guys?

Guest izyanesa

@sakura22 that what i means..he not handsome or hot but has a charm...there're a lot of handsome people like people in the modeling only certain of them shine because of the charming personality...and seung gi has this kind of attraction that you cant ignore once you know him...^^~

I found some comment who say that seung gi forehead so big...and even seung gi sometime shy about it..lol but i think his forehead are so manly...i like his style when he on king2heart...so cute yet manly

Guest MarlindaY

I think she will able to join concert at Bangkok, since it's Girls' Generation concert not SMTown concert. And I hear she even filming PM&I almost everyday, so I am sure she's come :)

Guest mareq90

Sorry to bring this up but I don't think yoona and donghae dated before well at least not until the end of 2010. yoona has another loyal fanboy, nickhun of 2PM. At the year end of 2010, MBC gayo daejun fancams, I saw the way nickhun attentions towards yoona also I saw yoona try to escape from it lol. Fancams never lied ^^. You know idols knew who are dating who. I doubt if yoona and donghae were true nickhun didn't know about it since all of them are close. But really from that fancams you can see that nickhun really did like yoona but not sure about yoona though.

P/S : I'm not a yoona and nickhun shipper btw ^^.