[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest serenity95x3

star+roll

said:

@serenity95x3

I also get the feeling they have been together longer than 4 months and just getting to know each other if they admit it to the public.  In mid 2012 he stopped mentioning her name and even changed his ideal type to Ha Jiwon (tho he was in a drama with her obviously, but a lot of SG fans thought he finally let Yoona go lolz), so maybe it was because they actually started talking more and it wasn't just public flirting, but idk.   They have been honest about everything so maybe they are being honest here, but stillll I feel it's been going on longer than they admit. :))

Guest kimberlimarquez

always_yoona_angel said:
I hope until his enlistment they can date freely and  Yoona  can have a normal date with her boyfriend (her wish). I think they deserve it. I hope the media will respect them too and give them this chance.

@LavelyShai 
Thanks for the kind words, We did create this thread because of the news in the real world. Otherwise it wouldn't have been created LOL.
Btw, is there any reason why my @ (insertusernamehere) doesnt seem to work most of the time, is it automatic, or do I have to add a certain tag to make it work?
EDIT: Well it worked this time HA, it never seems to work with -quiescent
kimberlimarquez said When is lee seung gi going to the army????

@LavelyShai OHHH LOL that makes a lot of sense
Yes this is true, every relationship has it's rough patches, case in point my last and so far only one had an amazing amount of rough patchesBut yeah, they give off a feeling that they're both in it for the long haul. We can only hope anyway.
It only helps that even the reporters were really positive and supportive about it, even calling their dates a Cinderella date
And I am also part of the general agreement that both of the agencies knew that dispatch was aware of the relationship. If not months beforehand, at least a couple of days LOL

Guest miavmiav

I think, mostly because it makes the most sense to me, that they have already talked about his enlistment before they even decided on dating and also discussed where they see their relationship going in the future. It is something they have always known would come, so it isn't a surprise. As I am sure they are level-headed and care a lot about each, so much it has been made public, it just makes sense they have discussed matters. I feel it won't stop their relationship. 

Guest -quiescent

@miavmiav

I totally agree with you. I feel as if it makes sense that they both have talked about his enlistment before jumping into a relationship.

I really hope everything works out well between them <3

Guest serenity95x3

@miavmiav I totally agree with you. They are both mature adults working in a tough industry with packed schedules and they are well aware of it. They must have already discussed his enlistment and the impact it'll make on their future relationship since it is inevitable. It makes me so happy and giddy to know that they must have a lot of love and trust for one another to commit to their relationship and to do so in the public's eyes.  :x

I'm sure they thought about it.  We never know what the future will hold, but she has a super busy career so the time will probably go by quickly.  Even now they probably don't see each other often.  As cute as they are dating there was a lot at stake for both of them to admit it even if they were caught.  They didn't know how the public would take it.  So, I feel they had to feel it was worth it.  
Besides, since they've both been crushing on each other for probably years and have known each other forever,  21 months apart with minimal contact won't make a difference most likely. 

Guest izyanesa

i remember han ga in...after few months they got married her husband Yeon Jung-hoon go to military..so i think it depend on themselves as well their fate...if they belong to each other i don't think military is such a issue...as you all said they both are growth up person, and seung gi oppa is at the age of married or at the age were he really serious about the relationship..so i believe that already talk about this...well everyone i had this feeling...idk whether i should share or not..because sometime my felling not always right...hurm...anyways let just enjoy their love for this time ^^~
:x :x :x :x

izyanesa said: i remember han ga in...after few months they got married her husband Yeon Jung-hoon go to military..so i think it depend on themselves as well their fate...if they belong to each other i don't think military is such a issue...as you all said they both are growth up person, and seung gi oppa is at the age of married or at the age were he really serious about the relationship..so i believe that already talk about this...well everyone i had this feeling...idk whether i should share or not..because sometime my felling not always right...hurm...anyways let just enjoy their love for this time ^^~

Guest izyanesa

revolu said: izyanesa said: i remember han ga in...after few months they got married her husband Yeon Jung-hoon go to military..so i think it depend on themselves as well their fate...if they belong to each other i don't think military is such a issue...as you all said they both are growth up person, and seung gi oppa is at the age of married or at the age were he really serious about the relationship..so i believe that already talk about this...well everyone i had this feeling...idk whether i should share or not..because sometime my felling not always right...hurm...anyways let just enjoy their love for this time ^^~

Guest serenity95x3

@revolu Can I just say I LOVED reading your articles about why Yoona and Seung Gi chose one another. It was fun to read and was written really well. Reminded me of all the more reasons to love and be fans of both of them. Thanks for sharing it.  :D

Guest iheartneiman

I'm sure everyone especially the netizens will be keeping tabs on both of them so I'm sure even if Seung Gi enlist they'll hear about one another often. We won't know until he actually enlist so it'll do us no good if we keep speculating. We just hope for the best and I firmly believe that they'll be with each other through it. They are loyal by nature.

@izyanesa 
Yep definitely too early, but anything is possible. Better prepare your hearts lol
@serenity95x3aww thanks, I spent lot of time writing them LOL, I actually spent alot of time deciding whether I should share my previous borderline anti ways on SNSD (read the article before you judge me :P), but I decided by putting it in, it would show that even a person that had negative thoughts about an entire group of people can change, hopefully changing the minds of naysayers out there. Possibly even become a fan. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YoonA and Lee Seung Gi Found to Live Very Close to Each Other
yoona-lee-seung-gi.jpg

On the January 5 episode of MBC’s  ”Section TV Entertainment News,” the topic of the hottest celebrity couple, Lee Seung Gi and YoonA, was covered, with reporters measuring the distance betwee the pair’s houses. Starting from Lee Seung Gi’s house, according to the navigation, it showed that YoonA’s house was around 800 meters from his. 

A staff member from the TV program tried to run between the two houses, with the pedometer showing 1,560 steps between Lee Seung Gi and YoonA’s house, as well as a running time of 7 minutes. Their houses by car distance were within 4 minutes of each other. 

After the relationship went public on January 1, the fact that the two never dated past 1AM particularly caught the attention of fans, with Korean media outlets calling it a type of “Cinderella” date.

03_YoonALeeSungGi.jpg

soompi.com/2014/01/06/yoona-and-lee-seung-gi-found-to-live-very-close-to-each-other/#.Ustha9IW08o