[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest -quiescent

blairbex said: yoona's nephew is adorable. anyone would want to shower the kid with gifts.
and why did yoona's back hug tread all day did the article or the comments mention seung gi?

Guest always_yoona_angel

I shared this video before and I watched it but to say the true I only watched it until to the part where he mentioned her name. Now I watched it again and saw the part where he defends her when Kang ho dong says "Who was the one you had a scandal with?". 

Guest -quiescent

@blairbex - someone said that on twitter, I'm not too good at searching in Korean >.< 
@always_yoona_angel - yes, hopefully! ^^
class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px;"

Guest -quiescent

Report about Lee Seung Gi’s dating news - Malaysia’s newspaper (Nanyang Siang Pau)

tumblr_myrmiaj0PH1rxz3jso1_500.jpg

Lee Seung Gi & Yoona Hong Kong Entertainment News Video

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20140102/18575279

Lee Seung Gi and Yoona Dating - Taiwan Newspaper articles

tumblr_myrid7o27j1qc9nmdo4_500.jpg

140102 Korean magazine: Lee Seung Gi is dating Yoona

tumblr_myrc7tPU6t1qc9nmdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myrc7tPU6t1qc9nmdo2_500.jpg

tumblr_myrc7tPU6t1qc9nmdo3_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_myrc7tPU6t1qc9nmdo4_r2_500.jpg

all articles credits to lsgairenint.tumblr

Japanese (3) newspapers: SJJD's Yoona dating LSG

capture-20140105-152424_zps4daba3b0.png

cr enhn

BdCgiUkCYAAuOn__zps9260f012.jpg

CR shikachan1963

capture-20140105-152336_zps470ac7b2.png

cr315_0527

wowing at all those articles. feel so proud of our top star couple. but wish these  media sharks wont bother them too much. guess that's not going to happen. its been a year in rain kim tea hee relationship but every time one is  mentioned the other is also gets dragged whether relevant or irrelevant to the interview or the situation

Guest always_yoona_angel

blairbex haha I agree. No one is interested in the game, it´s too cold but LSG is there defending Yoona and not getting over it that kang hodong got Yoona's name wrong. For me it was a cute moment

We need to wait for the new interactions/moments of YoonGi so until we get them I´m sharing old interactions /moments of them. I hope I don´t annoy anyone with them. ^_^

it begins at 1.33- 1.36 (1.35 his smile )

Guest -quiescent

So guys, any suggestions for what we (fans of YoonGi) should be called?

Some info that may help us in suggesting names: YoonGi in Korean means Shine/shiny... The couple have been called Nations Couple/Have gone on 'Cinderella Dates'.....