[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

revolu said:
But that fortune teller is smart, he knows Seung Gi is going to the military soon, so he tell him if he gets into a relationship now, he'll get hurt, which is obvious. Of course Seung Gi will be hurt by long distance, who wouldn't be. But I'm sure he'll find his inner strength to overcome the pain that comes with long distance and make it out stronger with YoonA :)

you are referring to this article right? http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/13-10-14-taiwan-entertainment-100-interview-lee-seung-gi/

I really wouldn't worry, they're called fortune telling for a reason, just because one person says your fortune will be one thing doesn't mean it'll turn out the way it will be. And even if it does come true, it definitely wont be because of that person's fortune telling. We all choose our own destiny so to speak.

But that fortune teller is smart, he knows Seung Gi is going to the military soon, so he tell him if he gets into a relationship now, he'll get hurt, which is obvious. Of course Seung Gi will be hurt by long distance, who wouldn't be. But I'm sure he'll find his inner strength to overcome the pain that comes with long distance and make it out stronger with YoonA :)

Dun take fortune teller too seriously! Last time my friend told me someone go see fortune teller and fortune teller say u will hv major accident on the road so she very worry keep looking DoWn then one day she got hit from big object thrown onto her head! Maybe will not hv such accident if she just be observant not looking down all the time!

Guest yoongia

@-quiescent : I'm YA since YAMD.... I'm not Sone but I love SNSD.... I really love Yoona. sometimes my heart is aching when I read bad comment about her. I cant stand...." you know other thread" saying bad about her. Sometimes I can't control my anger. I just can hope Lee Seunggi always love her forever....  my wish...
[-O<

To Airens : thanks for loving YoonA

Sorry my English.....

Guest sara1117

-quiescent said: yoongia - I would love to visit Indonesia (inshallah), I'm Arab :D from Saudi Arabia & Yemen but born & raised in England XD how long you've been a YoonAddict? revolu - phew!! Glad to hear that! I'm in my physics lesson right now lol (being sneaky, going on the internet on my phone to access soompi) but when I get home, I'm going to watch ep 174 of running man that LSG guests in ^.^

Guest MarlindaY

I don't know if this has been shared, so in case it has, then I really apologize!

During the goodbye segment on Strong Hearts, some of Seung gi's reactions to Yoona are shown and also, she is shown as well. So, it really was obvious to people on the show he liked her.

sara1117 said: -quiescent said: yoongia - I would love to visit Indonesia (inshallah), I'm Arab :D from Saudi Arabia & Yemen but born & raised in England XD how long you've been a YoonAddict? revolu - phew!! Glad to hear that! I'm in my physics lesson right now lol (being sneaky, going on the internet on my phone to access soompi) but when I get home, I'm going to watch ep 174 of running man that LSG guests in ^.^

hi all.I like YoonGi too.I am so happy when they are dating.Actually I liked them for 3 years when yoona and LSG in strong heart lol.they are so cute.Btw, anybody here know where is LSG now? I heard that he is in japan??.Did he back to korea???Thanks all and nice to meet you ^^

Hello to everyoneI hope you can accept another LSG fan FIRST  - seungzy shipper second and NOW a Yoongi Fan.I really hoped for LSG to date Suzy but ever since I found out about LSG and YOONA I had a good feeling about it and I adored this couple from the very first minute (after the initial shock of course)
I'm REALLY happy about these two! And I'm happy that LSG has found someone to love and be loved in his life!! That's the important thing and we should all support them and give them our blessing!
Yoongi FIGHTING!!!

beari said: hi all.I like YoonGi too.I am so happy when they are dating.Actually I liked them for 3 years when yoona and LSG in strong heart lol.they are so cute.Btw, anybody here know where is LSG now? I heard that he is in japan??.Did he back to korea???Thanks all and nice to meet you ^^

revolu said: beari said: hi all.I like YoonGi too.I am so happy when they are dating.Actually I liked them for 3 years when yoona and LSG in strong heart lol.they are so cute.Btw, anybody here know where is LSG now? I heard that he is in japan??.Did he back to korea???Thanks all and nice to meet you ^^

Guest yyooyyoo

yoona_zps0f516a99.gif
In hindsight, all this time, he has been honest. I believe that he also admired Ha Ji Won circa 2012. But Yoona ya... Yoona has always been there. All the signs, the lyrics, interviews and encounters - you can only connect them looking backwards. Pardon my exaggeration but Kang Hodong has become my spirit animal =D>

Side note, don't you just love how Seung Gi was curious what the fortune teller had to say about his love life, he kinda wanted to find out if YoonA was Ms. Right for him LOL, unfortunately the fortune teller didnt tell him good news but that aint gonna stop Lee Seung Gi!

I respect people's right to believe or not in something but honestly if fortune tellers were that good don't you think they would figure out those lucky lotto numbers and stop having to tell people their fortunes for a living. I think most of them are just perceptive guess tellers.

Guest -quiescent

@yoongia - oh wow! same here! I've loved Yoona since I saw her in YAMD on KBS World back in 2008! Through her I became a fan of SNSD and 'til this very day (6 years later) I'm still a Yoona bias haha. Same here, when I see people post malicious comments about her, I get upset. But I guess us YoonAddicts are used to it by now, aren't we? I'm just thankful that her antis aren't as vocal or rife as they were back in 2009-2011. 
And yes, thank you to all the airens out here for taking an interest in Yoona and for not paying attention to her anti fans! 
@sara1117 - thank you for reassuring me ^.^ I'm home now, so I'm going to watch episode 120 & 121 later tonight with a cup of hot choco. LSG + Hot Choco = :\"> :x mmmmmmmmmm.I'll watch episode 174 another time then. Thank you again! 
@cardihs91 - I don't have facebook but I've bookmarked the page, thank you! Since it's in Arabic I understand everything too lolAnd can I say, LSG is looking mighty FINEEEEEEE in that profile picture of the YoonGi Facebook page ;)
@justsomeone74 - Welcome!!! I agree with everything you said and thank you ever so much for not being close-minded about YoonGi/Yoona.

It's great that LSG took his family on a holiday, I wish Yoona would get the chance to have a break but after her drama, she'll have SNSD Korean comeback promotions that may actually coincide with her drama filming if they comeback late Jan. *sigh* 

You want a random joke thing of the day?
From now on instead singing Noona is my girl, Seung Gi can sing YoonA is my girl.
aha aha aha....

On a less cringingly awkward note, I kinda want to re-sub Seung GI's Alone in Love performance with YoonA with a better quality video, not that one already existing on youtube is bad, it's just that the cropping and the slight squishyness of the video is bothering me. Problem is I can't find a single 720p quality video still existing because all of the links from 2011 were taken down...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"YoonA’s Relationship with Lee Seung Gi Hasn’t Interfered with Filming for “Prime Minister And I”
leeseunggi_yoona.jpg

According to a source, the news of YoonA and Lee Seung Gi’s relationship has done little to interfere with the filming for YoonA’s current KBS 2TV drama, “Prime Minister And I.” 

In fact, a representative for “Prime Minister And I” told Sports Seoul, “The atmosphere on the set of the drama is hardly any different than it was before. YoonA shows the same focus toward the drama as before. Since relationships are a personal thing, the other actors or staff appear to not be paying any attention to it.” 

News of YoonA and Lee Seung Gi’s relationship went public on January 1. Since then, public interest towards YoonA’s drama, “Prime Minister And I” has increased. There had also been some concerns about the news negatively affecting the drama’s effort to create a romantic line between YoonA and the Prime Minister. Some were especially concerned with viewership ratings, since the “Prime Minister And I” was airing its 8th episode now out of 17 total episodes.  

The same representative for “Prime Minister And I” stated, “We believe that the public will be able to differentiate between reality and dramas. And because of that, we’re able to continue filming without any difficulties.” 

The “Prime Minister And I” will air its final episode on February 4. 

Source (1

Soompi News

Guest izyanesa

i read about the future teller..somehow the future teller may be right because at early year next year he will go to military...in term of get hurt..from my point of view..seung gi oppa will be hurt if he can't be there to his love one when he love one need him..and same goes with the girl..in this term is yoona..yoona somehow will feel hurt and lonely when she cant share it with seung gi while seung gi on military...but i believe from what i know about seung gi,when he make a decision he will make sure he will not regret choosing the decision. So at the end we will only can hope the best and praying that seung gi and yoona happiness...since yoona ideal type is han ga in husband..i think she maybe think she can be like han ga in..if not why yoona make decision to date seung gi now..
and maybe seung gi did ask others or maybe psy since psy already married when he enter military..and how psy deal with being away from family...i think seung gi and yoona had think all the pro and cons before the make decision to go into relationship...but either is success or not is still depend on the individual itself ^^~

Seung gi oppa fighting!!! yoona figting !! love yongi so much
:x :\"> :x :x