[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I've just found out that SG wrote the lyrics to "Time for Love" himself reflecting his current situation. Obviously, everything about that song is Yoona.
Read below what he had said about the song.
I'm loving this couple and loving both of them individually more. I have faith that this relationship will work out just because they have liked each other as ideals for more than 4 years already and they are getting a lot of support from fans and public. I wonder how Yoona must have felt when she listened to "Time for Love" song. The song is probably on repeat.

Becoming the best boyfriend ever among all (that you have had), is my motto

The debut song in Japan ‘Time for Love’, the lyrics are written by Lee Seung Gi-san personally right, is this written from your own experience?

Yes, it is. ‘Time for Love’, (is a song) whereby I wrote my current real feelings and incorporated them into the lyrics. The main point of the song lyrics is ‘I will love you more than anyone else’, this is my point of view with regards to love. For example, if I were to fall in love at this age, the possibility that my girlfriend has had boyfriends before or has liked other guys is very high. Guys (as you know), would be bothered about his girlfriend’s ex-boyfriends stuff. So in order not to be bothered about the stuff on her ex-boyfriends, the stress that it brings along, I would, with the faith of ‘wanting to be the best boyfriend among all’, with the confidence to be in love, I will express this determination.

However, to be in love with a star like Lee Seung Gi-san, it feels like it will be difficult.

Although there will be many obstacles, but I think I will work hard to overcome these obstacles. Take for example, maybe there will not be a match in what everyone hopes for: ‘the girl I wish to date’ versus ‘the kind of girl suitable for me to be dating with’, or people around would say ‘that person is out of the question’ that kind of thing, such situations are possible. However, even in such times, I will also persist to the very end. I am, such a ‘blind’ person. If I firmly believe that it is this girl, I will not listen to anything else.

What kind of girl does Seung Gi-san like?

As compared to women who have successful careers (as in ‘strong’ women), I think I prefer the girlish kind. Like those who will show their weaknesses (that means those women who give the feeling that they are ‘weak’), those who look lonely, or those who show a weak side, I will feel touched. So it seems that, many Japanese girls give off a very good feeling during their interactions. This is the kind that I like. 

Will you confess/express yourself?

I will definitely say it out. But recently, it seems that the bad boy kind is very popular. So I was thinking whether I should try being such a type. Therefore in the song lyrics for ‘Time for Love’, I wrote ‘pretended not to like you’ but actually it is ‘I will show it on my face if I like you’. 

How about if a girl confesses that she likes you?

Of course I super welcome it! Even if it is just ‘nomuchuuayo’ (like you very much), this sentence will ‘electrocute’ me…this is also a fast attack method (laughs). Acting in kiss scenes with seniors whom I idolize, I have to try my very best to ‘pretend to be very experienced’ (laughs).

Translated by yuling at http://lsgairenint.tumblr.com/
Full article here:http://lsgairenint.tumblr.com/post/23354419629/eng-lee-seung-gi-japanese-magazine-anan-full

These are the best ones:
1. "I would, with the faith of ‘wanting to be the best boyfriend among all’, with the confidence to be in love, I will express this determination. "
Yes, I believe he can be the best boyfriend to her and Yoona be the best girlfriend to her. I dont think Yoona is one to discreetly hints about her boyfriend on air, but I might be wrong. I shall wait for Soshi Comeback when they start coming on shows and having interviews. Also since SNSD are girls, they like a lot of their actors and singers sunbaes - Yoona not excluded. Although I think LSG has always been on the very top of her list.

"Take for example, maybe there will not be a match in what everyone hopes for: ‘the girl I wish to date’ versus ‘the kind of girl suitable for me to be dating with’, or people around would say ‘that person is out of the question’ that kind of thing, such situations are possible. However, even in such times, I will also persist to the very end. I am, such a ‘blind’ person. If I firmly believe that it is this girl, I will not listen to anything else. "
Thats right no one has the right to say this person is not good or not right for you. Just go with what your heart tells you. I think this applies to both Yoona and LSG. Although they are receiving great support from knetizens and their fans, there are still a handful of fans who were unable to accept this reality.

Yeah, everyone should watch.  It's lots of fun (minus In Ho).  b-(  The OTP is amaaazing. 
 Another news segment translated http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/eng-nations-uhm-chin-ah-lee-seunggi-and-snsd-yoona-are-dating-2013-01-04-kbs-entertainment-weekly/#more-69913

Guest izyanesa

@sakura22 good idea...i think because of the song and the lyric itself compose itself by lee seung gi..i guess that the reason why many seung gi oppa know that he may ready to be in relationship on had someone already...but never thought that it will be yoona..

because of the warm and honest side of himself that seung gi always show i think make all of the people love him,i think because of that yoona also do not afraid take this put his faith on seung gi..

even now, i still in meboong state..i always tough oppa will end up with older women..but then he end up with a girl same age with me...(i start to thinking i maybe had a change....silly me..lol) huhu but i just can't help myself loving seung gi and yoona since they just honest with their feeling and mature..even seung gi enter the military earliest next year i think there will be no problem in their relationship if they just believe and love each other..^^~

honestly i want to see both of them 24 hour but at the same time i don't want media or fans put a pressure on their relationship as i want them to be love and keep in love step by step..even the reason why he like her now maybe became his dislike in the future, but he will love her for another reason and go on until the end of their life...like a boring drama, yet beautifully if we appreciate  it ~~

Section TV being creepers
http://netiz9n.tumblr.com/post/72383111833/journalist-measures-the-exact-distance-and-time-between

You can watch the video here
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/14-01-05-section-tv-cut-lee-seung-gi/

Hopefully now that at least two shows have measured the distance between their houses they leave them alone  /:)

izyanesa said: @sakura22 good idea...i think because of the song and the lyric itself compose itself by lee seung gi..i guess that the reason why many seung gi oppa know that he may ready to be in relationship on had someone already...but never thought that it will be yoona..

because of the warm and honest side of himself that seung gi always show i think make all of the people love him,i think because of that yoona also do not afraid take this put his faith on seung gi..

even now, i still in meboong state..i always tough oppa will end up with older women..but then he end up with a girl same age with me...(i start to thinking i maybe had a change....silly me..lol) huhu but i just can't help myself loving seung gi and yoona since they just honest with their feeling and mature..even seung gi enter the military earliest next year i think there will be no problem in their relationship if they just believe and love each other..^^~

honestly i want to see both of them 24 hour but at the same time i don't want media or fans put a pressure on their relationship as i want them to be love and keep in love step by step..even the reason why he like her now maybe became his dislike in the future, but he will love her for another reason and go on until the end of their life...like a boring drama, yet beautifully if we appreciate  it ~~

Guest serenity95x3

Okay, I've been watching this video on repeat and loving it. So look at 3:42 where his hand subconsciously goes to guide Yoona's back but then he awkwardly stops and goes to fix his ear piece. Maybe he was used to guiding her that way so his body just voluntarily repeats the action? Also notice how Yoona quickly removes her hand from his at the end and how awkwardly she's trying to not look at him for too long. I believe she's trying hard for the public to not make any connections. Pretty sure their relationship started back in early 2012 or late 2011 since this performance was in January 2012(correct me if I'm wrong) but the song was released in late 2011.

The "fictional" book, Shall We Date?, based on Lee Seung Gi written by Yoshimoto Banana first chapter was released in April 2013 and last chapter in September 2013. Since it takes some time to discuss,start writing the book, and publish it doesn't that mean the feelings Seung Gi felt that was expressed in the book had already existed prior to the release date of chapter 1(April 2013) which could be in 2012. 
It is also suspicious that they were just recently spotted going on dates starting September 2013 and the news was prolonged until January 2014 to be announced which meant this was probably already planned by Yoona, Seung Gi and their respective companies plus Dispatch. Both sides must have felt confident in the relationship lasting for a long time for their companies to come out and confirm it. Honestly speaking, wasn't Yoona and Seung Gi a little bit obvious? Some might even say they were deliberately doing so because if they wanted to hide the fact that they were dating, it wouldn't be hard for both of them considering how long they've been in the industry. But this..they were blatantly caught going on dates. 8->
So in conclusion, their relationship probably started back way before September 2013. They've been in a relationship for around 1-2 years at the most since we just started the first month of 2014. Anyways, I wish them the best of everything. :x Been shipping them since Strong Heart days and loving Seung Gi's adoration of Yoona. He finally got his #1 girl and be able to love without hiding. <:-P

serenity95x3 said: Okay, I've been watching this video on repeat and loving it. So look at 3:42 where his hand subconsciously goes to guide Yoona's back but then he awkwardly stops and goes to fix his ear piece. Maybe he was used to guiding her that way so his body just voluntarily repeats the action? Also notice how Yoona quickly removes her hand from his at the end and how awkwardly she's trying to not look at him for too long. I believe she's trying hard for the public to not make any connections. Pretty sure their relationship started back in early 2012 or late 2011 since this performance was in January 2012(correct me if I'm wrong) but the song was released in late 2011.

The "fictional" book, Shall We Date?, based on Lee Seung Gi written by Yoshimoto Banana first chapter was released in April 2013 and last chapter in September 2013. Since it takes some time to discuss,start writing the book, and publish it doesn't that mean the feelings Seung Gi felt that was expressed in the book had already existed prior to the release date of chapter 1(April 2013) which could be in 2012. 
It is also suspicious that they were just recently spotted going on dates starting September 2013 and the news was prolonged until January 2014 to be announced which meant this was probably already planned by Yoona, Seung Gi and their respective companies plus Dispatch. Both sides must have felt confident in the relationship lasting for a long time for their companies to come out and confirm it. Honestly speaking, wasn't Yoona and Seung Gi a little bit obvious? Some might even say they were deliberately doing so because if they wanted to hide the fact that they were dating, it wouldn't be hard for both of them considering how long they've been in the industry. But this..they were blatantly caught going on dates. 8->
So in conclusion, their relationship probably started back way before September 2013. Around 1-2 years at the most since we just started the first month of 2014. Anyways, I wish them the best of everything. :x Been shipping them since Strong Heart days and loving Seung Gi's adoration of Yoona. He finally got his #1 girl and be able to love without hiding. <:-P

Seunggi also wrote this song on his last album (that Yoona liked  ;))  ).  I don't think it's about her... probably,  but you can tell how lonely he was.

The song he wrote for GFB OST is basically along the same lines of not being able to tell someone they liked them.   I'm glad he finally found someone. >:D<
@serenity95x3
I also get the feeling they have been together longer than 4 months and just getting to know each other if they admit it to the public.  In mid 2012 he stopped mentioning her name and even changed his ideal type to Ha Jiwon (tho he was in a drama with her obviously, but a lot of SG fans thought he finally let Yoona go lolz), so maybe it was because they actually started talking more and it wasn't just public flirting, but idk.   They have been honest about everything so maybe they are being honest here, but stillll I feel it's been going on longer than they admit. :))

[TRANS] Fan asked Ko Chen-tung (Taiwanese Actor) on YoonA’s relationship

Fan:What do you think of YoonA’s relationship?
Ko Chen-tung: Ko Chen-tung expressed his ultimate jealousy and envy. Congrats Mr Lee (Seunggi)

tumblr_inline_myyj0gXfwK1ssp2kz.jpg

Cr: 允儿吧
Trans: mystarmyangel

Note: For people who arent sure who is Ko Chen-tung, he is a very famous actor in Taiwan and a big fanboy of YoonA, His most famous and representative movie is ‘You Are The Apple of My Eye which YoonA has recommended on her UFO before.

tumblr_inline_myyjizSqJP1ssp2kz.jpg

Poor guy. 

:-S

'Section TV' measures the distance between YoonA and Lee Seung Gi's houses
Girls-Generation-YoonA-Lee-Seung-Gi_1388

'Section TV Entertainment Relay' measured the distance between Lee Seung Gi and YoonA's house.
On the 5th, the entertainment show went to Lee Seung Gi and YoonA's house themselves. According to the GPS navigation, the distance between their houses were exactly 800 meters (approximately 2,600 feet).
The staff proceeded to run the distance, and found that the pace counter counted 1,560 steps and took 7 minutes and 51 seconds. 
While the show showed that the pair lived close, some viewers thought the show had taken things to a bizarre turn. What do you think about the show measuring out how long it took to run between the two houses?
allkpop.com/article/2014/01/section-tv-measures-the-distance-between-yoona-and-lee-seung-gis-houses#axzz2pa5m8s7C

[NEWS] Taeyeon creates a YouTube channel
201401031751193210_1.jpg

After the announcement of the link between YoonA and Lee Seung Gi, and of SooYoung and Jung Kyung Ho, Taeyeon opened a YouTube channel and uploaded a song of Justin Bieber "Be alright" on which she added her voice, as a 2nd vocalist. 
The journalist quotes the words of the song: "Do not worry Everything will be fine." 
It is a strong message to TaeYeon's fans, asking them not to be worried about the continuity of group. He pointed out that by this action TaeYeon shows its calm, thoughtful and responsible attitude, and the comments left by fans on YouTube show that this message was well-received and understood.
Source: NATE

Guest Vicky_Zeng

Hello! A new Yoonaddict here! :P
  serenity95x3 said: Okay, I've been watching this video on repeat and loving it. So look at 3:42 where his hand subconsciously goes to guide Yoona's back but then he awkwardly stops and goes to fix his ear piece. Maybe he was used to guiding her that way so his body just voluntarily repeats the action? Also notice how Yoona quickly removes her hand from his at the end and how awkwardly she's trying to not look at him for too long. I believe she's trying hard for the public to not make any connections. Pretty sure their relationship started back in early 2012 or late 2011 since this performance was in January 2012(correct me if I'm wrong) but the song was released in late 2011.

So in conclusion, their relationship probably started back way before September 2013. They've been in a relationship for around 1-2 years at the most since we just started the first month of 2014. Anyways, I wish them the best of everything. :x Been shipping them since Strong Heart days and loving Seung Gi's adoration of Yoona. He finally got his #1 girl and be able to love without hiding. <:-P

About HJW is his ideal type, I never take that seriously, simply because Korean press tents to take his words out of content and exaggerate it, sometimes he's just so honest and straightforward and people are easy to misunderstand him. Like when they ask him about Lee Jae Ha (his TK2H character) ideal type is ditzy hot type, he said it's not bad, but the press is all "LSG likes ditzy hot girls", people don't know him well will have bad impression of him, watch this video to know what he really think, start from 2:56

Back to HJW, this is from the interview

MC:  Is there one female actress you’ve worked with whom you feel is closest to your ideal type?
LSG: Through this drama filming, I’d say Hi Jiwon.
MC: There’s Han Hyojoo, Shin Minah too, and you choose Ha Jiwon.
LSG: Aigoo, said like that, it could make things uncomfortable with others.

MC:  Ha Jiwon has all of Seunggi’s love in the drama.  It’s not because you’re currently filming with her right now, is it?  She really is your ideal type?
LSG: That could be a factor but, not only as an actress, but as a woman, just as one person, I think she’s very charming.

Full interview here http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/lee-seung-gi-picks-ha-ji-won-as-ideal-type-among-co-stars-talks-drama-kiss-scenes-section-tv-recap-2012-04-15/

He chose HJW out of 3 his costar but I don't know why the press said he changed from Yoona to HJW, clearly they didn't even mention her. HJW is an actress he admires, so he didn't lie too. But from that time, he doesn't choose a certain name and just talks about his ideal type.

Here are his latest type

CeCi:  Your ideal type has been revealed many times, but your ideal type is always changing.  Currently?

LSG:  That’s right.  I think I change [ideal types] often. Currently, I would like a girl who can provide stability for me.  The number of people around me has grown a lot.  And they have become my own little community as I’ve been doing this work for 10 years.   If another person were to enter that circle, a girl who would not clash and get along well with these current people?

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/ceci-2013-interview-lee-seung-gi-my-sweet-moment-%E2%91%A1/

On love and idea type

LSG: I feel so happy that people view me that way.  I’m not really sure what makes for a ‘romantic guy,’ but for me, I tend to be passionate about love.

LSG: In reality, we should probably go shopping. But image wise, it’s better to go to the seaside… Girls would probably like the shopping mall better!

LSG: I don’t have a specific approach. If I like you, then I just like you. And my heart is shown as is. It’s not like in some drama, where something gets spilled and you ask for that person’s number.  Nothing like that! haha.

LSG: First off, her looks have to appeal to me. Everyone has different preferences, so she just has to be pretty in my eyes. And a type of heart… as I’ve become more of an adult, the people around me like my family and agency family, and friends are important… so someone who is bright and can get along well with them. I like that type of girl.

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/thailand-satzone-lee-seunggi-talks-studies-love-ideal-type/

Guest izyanesa

@revolu that what i want to point out..well i suck using English even though i been learning it for a while..lol
The honest of lee seung gi yet still want to take care others feeling..he such a manner guy...went he feel lonely he say it beautifully and turn into wonderful song when he in love the song also became beautiful as his love...yoona such lucky to have him as bf/husband...and since yoona such humble family person.She such a strong girl,that even tough she look strong but there are this side of her that easily break like a krystal...and seung gi oppa so lucky to have yoona as his gf/wife..

their perfection and imperfection of each other make them complete...^^~

i tough i the only one who feeling happy then sad for the fact seung gi no longer singer but excited to see how sweet and manly seung gi toward his girl...

p.s i remember seung gi did bought house for himself...but at the end he decide to stay with his family..(correct me if i'm wrong..) and how long they actually living at their current place now...so maybe one factor that make them close is because their house is not far away..

I read the allkpop article ..and glad almost of the comment there were asking media to give both of them space...it good to see that the fans really adore both seung gi oppa and yoona and want them just to love each other without any pressure...

but can't blame the media too since they also eager to get the news about the hottest couple...idol couple who people support and mostly positive feedback..so maybe we will see this stalker media for about few months before the just let it rest and move on with others..

and thinking now seung gi is on vacation with his family make me love him more and more..well he know that he will busy and as well he think he go on vacation on NOF and must want to go with his family..so sweet right...and from the yoona latest picture i can see she so shiny and more beautiful (of course she always godness) i hope after the drama end she gain little weight...but they have comeback..i sure yoona eating well but her hectic schedule make her tiny T.T still loving her

@lovelyclover
Thanks for that!   Seems mostly the press taking his words out of context.   Actually, as a fan I didn't even know what he actually said so I'm happy for the clarification.  I remember the ditzy girl thing being on some English forum and some people side eyeing him, but that's not really what he said in reality.  Learn something new every day...  I do think some fans jumped on the Ha Jiwon thing and exaggerated it too thinking he was forgetting about Yoona.  :))
When he wasn't mentioning names and being specific (the Ceci interview) we should have know he was actually talking about someone.   That's always a sign someone has a gf isn't it?  ;)