Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

She Was pretty by Swoon Netflix IG

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. "She Was Pretty" was one of the most memorable and most remarkable dramas of 2015. As far as I remember, it was a smash hit that gained popularity with a peak of 18.4 percent viewership rating, and even receiving multiple awards for both cast and drama. Time flies so

fast - It's been six years since this award-winning rom-com was released.     :popcornjackson:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

If director Uhm is talking about Conpia, then they have 10 scenes left. If i'm not mistaken they have about 80 scenes in total. It's almost goodbye to Minsung

LOL..but 10 may take quite a while to finish since it's a movie. I wonder how many scenes will have Seo Jun in it..Now it makes wonder too about Dream, how many scenes exactly are they short of?

• Like 7

• Lmangla changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ D-1 10th Debut Anniversary [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

HAPPY 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY OUR AMAZING AND INCREDIBLY TALENTED ACTOR!!!

1599993602.gif

Also thank you a lot my fellow fandom mates for making project "Happy 10" come true! Our gift to him looked amazing :doggie: and so much care was poured into it! 

Thank you @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla for your help and hardwork! 

On my part I would highly recommend giving a chance to Fight For My Way, Itaewon Class, Midnight Runners and The Chronicles of evil for everyone who didn't had a pleasure to watch these yet;))))

1600103041.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Blob 8

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ Happy 10th Debut Anniversary!❤️~ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

Happy happy 10th anniversary Seo junaaa :foryou: sooo proud of his accomplishments so far :coolshades:… Here’s wishing another great 10, 20,30, 40… forever. Sending tons of love and best wishes for his future projects :love:

Suit Up Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

:Megathanks: to our wonderful PSJ Soompi forum community members for celebrating Seo jun and his swoon worthy moments every day. Many more celebrations on our way in the future, he sure gives us lots of opportunities to rejoice :issohappy:

Thank you @partyon for the poll and @Lmangla for publishing PSJ’s spotlight feature :loveu:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 7