Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Did you guys ever get confirmation Park Seo Joon received your gift? It would be so cool if he had posted a pic of it on his social media accounts. :glasses: I am still really impressed that you sent him a gift!

:yay:

Btw, just wanted to say that @Lmangla sweetie was the one who put up the poll (I only helped very little in the background). But you fans did most of the work! You are awesome! :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Park Seo Jun for Essa Sofa CF

His autograph :blush:

@partyon Seo Jun usually don’t post pictures with his presents;) But we pretty positive he received them, because his agency Awesome ENT. have good reputation inside the fandom and gift shop delivered it right to them;) We also choose macarons because they usually stay fresh for a longer time, than cakes and decided to deliver press a bit earlier, to be sure, that Seo Jun sees it :relieved: We also choose blue color to represent the color scheme of Soompi forum;)) A lot of preparation, thoughts and soul from everyone was poured into this project :blush: Thank you so much for all your compliments :please:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for Essa Sofa CF

His autograph :blush:

That’s so cool, I read on one of the blogs that he autographed that sofa as his chosen one….his favorite Essa sofa model of the year or something…they should auction that sofa and donate the proceeds for a good cause. I’m sure his rich fans(I’m looking at his Japanese fans :tounge_wink:) wouldn’t mind splurging on that sofa as part of their PSJ collectibles :kaching3:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

His gorgeous eyes :heart3:

Nothing wrong with that. more is better anyways  :joy:

Evelyn made the right choice :heart: his smiling eyes stand out more now that the rest of his face is covered. It's making a great impression to those who are looking at the ads. People with beautiful eyes either in shape or colour are suitable for mask ads :blush:

I bet now maxim has his standees spread around the big supermarkets to introduce the new product. If only i were in korea now..

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, Jeomju1216 said:

That’s so cool, I read on one of the blogs that he autographed that sofa as his chosen one….his favorite Essa sofa model of the year or something…they should auction that sofa and donate the proceeds for a good cause. I’m sure his rich fans(I’m looking at his Japanese fans :tounge_wink:) wouldn’t mind splurging on that as part of their PSJ collectibles :kaching3:

I believe the Japanese fans will spend their money for the sofa. Lol.

7 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Evelyn made the right choice :heart: his smiling eyes stand out more now that the rest of his face is covered. It's making a great impression to those who are looking at the ads. People with beautiful eyes either in shape or colour are suitable for mask ads :blush:

I bet now maxim has his standees spread around the big supermarkets to introduce the new product. If only i were in korea now..:lol:

Yeahh.. It is beautiful ads because we can see his beautiful smiling eyes. :love:

Cannot wait to taste the Maxim Supreme Gold. I am so curious with the taste now. And I wonder Seo Jun drinks it everyday now? Lol.

If we are at Korea, I think we will shop till our last drop at Seo Jun's land. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6

*** There's still available on DVD from YESASIA..... Also, you can still watch the drama on Viki..... :Twerkdatbutt:

Korean Drama of the Week "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" (2018)

photo1361110.jpg

Directed by Park Joon-hwa

Written by Jeong Eun-yeong, Choi Bo-rim

Network: tvN

With Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, Lee Tae-hwan, Kim Byung-ok, Kim Hye-ok, Baek Eun-hye,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:30

Synopsis
A cocky vice president and his highly capable secretary of nine years are the highlights of this web-toon adaptation.

Broadcasting dates in Korea : 2018/06/06~2018/07/26

source : Hancinema

• Like 7

‘She Was Pretty’ Cast Update 2021: Where are Park Seo Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, and More Six Years after the Drama Ended?

The year 2015 was the golden age for the television industry, producing dramas hit after hit such as "Kill Me, Heal Me,"

Spoiler

"Oh My Ghost," "Oh My Venus," "Who Are You: School 2015," and "The Producers."

But among the others, MBC's "She Was Pretty" was one of the most memorable and most remarkable dramas of 2015.

The drama tells the story of two childhood friends, Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) and Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) who decide to meet again as adults but things drastically change. Fear was too quick to overcome the body and mind causing Hye Jin to lie, even if it meant putting her friendship with Ha Ri (Go Joon Hee) and her potential romance with Sung Joon at risk.

'She Was Pretty' is a smash hit that gained popularity and fans worldwide with a peak of 18.4 percent viewership rating, and even receiving multiple awards for both cast and drama.

It's been six years since the award-winning rom-com was released, what are the hilarious quartet up to and where are they now?

Park Seo Joon

The brilliant actor Park Seo Joon stole hearts of all ages after taking on the lead role in the 2015 rom-com drama. He is one of the most handsome faces in South Korean television history, and it's now news if girls fall head over heels for him.

After the drama ended, he starred in 2016's historical coming-of-age drama "Hwarang" with actors Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik.

In 2017, he starred as a Taekwondo genius who dreams of becoming a boxer in the drama "Fight For My Way" with Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, and Song Ha Yoon.

He also starred in "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" opposite the beautiful actress Park Min Young in 2018.

In the year 2020, he took the spotlight and portrayed the role of Park Sae Ro Yi in the award-winning drama series "Itaewon Class" with Kim Da Mi, Yoo Jae Myung, and Kwon Nara.

At present, the actor is busy filming the American superhero film series "The Marvels"(perhaps they meant Concrete Utopia now and MCU soon :tounge_wink:).
He is also currently working with singer-actress IU in the upcoming South Korean sports comedy drama "Dream". Both films haven't released other details and release dates yet.

Watch Park Seo Joon as Park Sae Ro Yi in "Itaewon Class" here:

Skipped the rest…

Source: https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/121516/20210810/she-was-pretty-cast-update-2021-park-seo-joon-hwang-jung-eum-six-years.htm

• Like 8