Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo-joon wears '4 million won' Nike shoes... Fellow celebrities' “envy”

Actor Park Seo-joon's fashion was 'flex' today. (Flex (플렉스) is a S.Korean slang used when one splurges or indugles on themselves)

On the 6th, Park Seo-joon posted a picture of himself 'OOTD' (outfit of the day, today's fashion) on Instagram without any comment. Against the backdrop of the exhibition space where old Apple Mac computers are lined up, Park Seo-joon is sitting comfortably in a chair and fixing his cap.

It was a plain and natural summer fashion that matched a long-sleeve shirt with denim shorts, but fans paid attention to the shoes he was wearing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSO21tBpNCQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

The Nike Air Jordan 1 High model that Park Seo-joon is seen wearing is a limited-edition shoe. The official name is 'Jordan 1X Travis Scott X Fragment Retro High OG SP Military Blue'. As the name suggests, it is a model created in collaboration with Fragment, founded by American rapper Travis Scott, who has led street fashion around the world, and Hiroshi Fujiwara, a world-renowned designer, and Nike.

In Korea, it was released in a limited edition as a raffle (a method that gives an opportunity to purchase by lottery), and the winner was announced on the 29th of last month. The regular price of this shoe is 239,000 won.

Due to the collaboration of fashion-leading figures and the limited quantity released, the resale price of this model has skyrocketed.  As of the 8th, the Jordan 1X Travis Scott X Fragment Retro High OG SP Military Blue model is being traded at 3.85 million won for 275mm, one of the popular sizes.

Prices soared to 4.45 million won per day, but prices have been lowered as volumes are currently on the market. Due to the many symbolic values of the shoe, the model's resellers have room for further improvement in the future.

Park Seo-joon’s new shoes were a topic of envy for fans and fellow celebrities. Rapper Peakboy and many other influencers were envious as he had the 'legendary shoes'. In particular, when a fan commented, "I'm envious of your shoes," Park Seo-joon directly replied, "You're not insulting me".

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCvDk-9nucZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Park Soo-joon, who is recognized as the fashion idol of generation MZ, is also a well known Nike shoes maniac. He was noted for walking with his dog in the 'Air Dior High' (Jordan 1X High OG) model, which costs about 15 million won.

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202108081247003&sec_id=540101&pt=nv#csidx89d41351acd0b74b9f29447cb79fd38 

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell  Seo Jun is way out of the league with this one, can’t “flex” like him :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

The Best New Korean Films Coming in 2021 and Beyond

Concrete Utopia

Concrete Utopia from Korean director Um Tae-hwa follows a group of people in the aftermath of an earthquake that devastates Seoul, the South Korean capital.

South Korea's Hankyung reported the filming of Concrete Utopia began in mid-April.

The natural disaster thriller stars Lee Byung-hun (from the aforementioned Emergency Declaration) as well as Park Seo-jun, a popular Korean actor from various K-dramas, including Itaewon Class on Netflix.

Park is also starring in Hollywood's next Marvel film (The Marvels, the sequel to Captain Marvel), South Korea's Star News website reported in mid-June.

The actor reportedly received an offer for a role and is expected to head to the U.S. for the film in the second half of this year after the filming of Concrete Utopia is completed, according to Star News.

South Korea's Newsen reported Park's representative responded with "no comment" when asked about Park and The Marvels film.Park's agency Awesome Entertainment told Newsen that "there was nothing they could share."

Skipped the rest, source: https://www.newsweek.com/best-upcoming-korean-films-2021-escape-mogadishu-premiere-1616594

• Like 7

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ D-3 10th Debut Anniversary [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004589217

0004950716-001-20210809110412736.jpg

Evelyn Mask selected Park Seo Jun as their exclusive advertising model :love:

"We selected him as an exclusive advertising model because actor Park Seo Jun's luxurious image and colorful charms are most suitable for the Evelyn mask which has various colors," a mask company official said. "He is an actor who will be drawing more attention in the future". 

One more mystery solved :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve What a good morning. August is really beautiful and awesome month. He looks so fine and handsome. :heart2beat:

Do you think his last post is for Evelyn? 

@Jeomju1216 @ivanovie25 I think I should forget about the Nike and just admire his Nike. Lol. I think it is better to shop Maxim and Evelyn. :love: I know Korea has so many brands of mask but I will buy Evelyn from now on. Lol. 

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell I always wear KF94 and i see this Evelyn mask quite often on marketplaces. But i didn't know that Seojun would be their model. I will definetely replace my mask with Evelyn from now on :lol:

I bought some brands but I never try Evelyn. Now I know I only will buy one brand from now on. :heart4:

• Like 5