Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think I should forget about the Nike and just admire his Nike. Lol. I think it is better to shop Maxim and Evelyn. :love: I know Korea has so many brands of mask but I will buy Evelyn from now on. Lol. 

Lol, those Jordans are for admiration if you’re not as wealthy or connected as Seo Jun :joy:…Evelyn mask it is from now on..:yaaa:

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I always wear KF94 and i see this Evelyn mask quite often on marketplaces. But i didn't know that Seojun would be their model. I will definetely replace my mask with Evelyn from now on :lol:

Me too,..I wear KF94 but gotta switch to Evelyn from now on, I hope they imprint Seo Jun’s name or initials on the mask that would be even more cool… like if they did special edition or something :glasses:

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah they are :love: …he looks so skinny in this campaign  :cry:

• Like 5

@Jeomju1216 Ahh.. good idea. The printed mask PSJ X Evelyn? :blush: I believe Jeomjus with name of Evelyn will buy this for sure. Lol. 

@serenilmauve I cannot imagine if we stay at Korea. Lol. I think if we can travel to Korea, we will buy so many things related to his CFs. Lol.

Thinking of it, Seo Jun has no new drama this year and his movies are still on process but his CFs are flowing. Happy Jeomju to spend money. Lol. :hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy @Gisell Gisell Seo Jun has impressive collection of CFs that we need lol From food, kitchenware, clothes, luxury beauty items, sofas to masks :lol:

Next, luxury car and another luxury watch please :sparklyeyes:

8 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Me too,..I wear KF94 but gotta switch to Evelyn from now on, I hope they imprint Seo Jun’s name or initials on the mask that would be even more cool… like if they did special edition or something :glasses:

PSJ would be cool B) His initials "PSJ" always sounds so cool in my ears :heart:

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for Bibigo SK CF

We talked about Samgyetang;))

Oh, how i wish Bibigo's samgyetang would be available here :tears:

81-ZVp-XICm3-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

81e-Cf1n-Eg-ZL-AC-SL1500.jpg

Photocard sample for Youn's Stay DVD 

Cr. Amazon JP

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ D-2 10th Debut Anniversary [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

221090-C3-4332-4-D90-9-B6-B-75-C6033-FC4

Please, don’t be shy to join our Park Seo Jun soompi club (Discord) :heart:

We always happy to see new members join us to have simple fun, have a lot of chat together or participate in new projects! Come to talk with us about anything and everything about Seo Jun!

Our fandom is also open for collaboration projects or to help others with fan support!
 :blush:

P.S. If link is not active, please contact me or other members to get a new invitation link;)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4