Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** PSJ has a lot of fans all around the world and yes, he is also dominating the social media. As of September 2, which is today, he took the  #4 spot with 19.2 million Instagram followers. :7555_attack:

#4 Park Seojoon (19.2 million)

1630559922288-1630559922288.png

Image Source: Instagram '@bn_sj2013'

source : Kstarlive

• Like 10

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia”] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “The Marvels” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2022] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2022]

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003774777

This article stated he's departing to UK. I think knowing all the cast now is in UK, it makes more sense if he will go there instead of LA, no? @serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 He definetly can't spend the chuseok holiday with his family then :tears: But hope he has a great time there :blush:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Mrs. Yang's fridge..lovely :wub:

Translation by @Anjalifairy"this is messy but it's a very lovely space" 

@ivanovie25  thanks for sharing this. I also have ref magnets but not so many as this one - hahaha  . It is not bad to put magnets on the fridge especially when you see PSJ's face on it every time you open your ref door. :heart2:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003774777

This article stated he's departing to UK. I think knowing all the cast now is in UK, it makes more sense if he will go there instead of LA, no? @serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 He definetly can't spend the chuseok holiday with his family then :tears: But hope he has a great time there :blush:

They're guessing or they actually saw his flight? i wonder

Yeah..poor bb..but he can't eat delicious food anyway with his diet..lol! 

• Like 7