Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@willenette The one in suit? His bodyguard. People call him Mr. Shin :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWmL5THZtj/?utm_medium=copy_link

It looks like a script or synopsis for project K? Someone put his hashtag. Wow maybe official news coming soon?:please:

@Anjalifairy No...................hahaha - I thought all along that the one in suit is his manager, I stand corrected - I forgot that's Korea.  :Megalol:  So, the other man who's in casual is his manager, right?  :heart2:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s happening! Park Seo Joon to join Marvel movie

park-seo-joon.jpg

Awesome ENT has confirmed that Korean star Park Seo Joon will be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as he is set to appear in a new Marvel Studios film. 

According to a report of Soompi, a news website for Korean music and drama, Park’s agency confirmed that the actor is filming a Marvel movie. 

However, it remained mum on other details including the title of Park's movie. 

It was previously reported that the actor, who starred in the hit Korean series “Itaewon Class,” would star in “The Marvels,” a sequel to “Captain Marvel.”

“We thank the many people who have shown interest and support for Park Seo Joon as he takes on this new challenge,” stated the agency. 

“We are well aware that many people are curious about the name of the film in which he will be appearing, his character, the filming location, and his filming schedule, but we plan to reveal the details of the movie at a later date.”

Park Seo Joon will be the third Korean actor to be included in a Marvel movie after Claudia Kim, who was part of “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” and Ma Dong Seok of “Eternals.”

The actor is also known for his Korean series “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” and “Fight for My Way.”

Earlier this year, the 32-year-old actor marked the 10th anniversary of his acting debut through the online fan meet "Park Seo Jun, Comma."

Park previously visited Manila in September 2019. At the time, he held a fan meet at the Mall of Asia Arena after he was picked as a celebrity endorser for homegrown clothing brand Bench.

In the same year, the actor also posted a video on his YouTube channel where he can be seen roaming around a shopping mall in Makati City.

credit : ABS-CBN news

• Like 12
  • Blob 1

On 8/31/2021 at 5:37 AM, Anjalifairy said:

Woww what a lucky fan! That's really the suit he wore on the event? Envy her.. :joy: So the suit is from Sandro. I'm curious if his perfume smell is still lingering on the suit  :lol:

I would never wash that suit… just saying :joy:

On 9/1/2021 at 11:28 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Just an appreciation post for Seojun who likes to wear his clothes on repeat :lol:

Who can forget the white T-shirt and grey track pants he repeatedly during and after IC :joy: if he likes something I think he wears it repeatedly :heartxoxo:

I have a lot of emotions now that he finally flew out of Seoul to the actual Marvels shooting location, super happy and proud of him :sweet:2022 is going to be Seo Jun’s year to shine brightly and become a huge star on the world stage :sparklyeyes: Wishing him a super safe and happy journey while he’s prepping for his Hollywood / Marvel debut :approves:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I have a lot of emotions now that he finally flew out of Seoul to the actual Marvels shooting location, super happy and proud of him :sweet:2022 is going to be Seo Jun’s year to shine brightly and become a huge star on the world stage :sparklyeyes: Wishing him a super safe and happy journey while he’s prepping for his Hollywood / Marvel debut :approves:

We are so proud of our man and cannot wait for 2022. :wow1:I hope it comes faster and this world also can be much better and better. I really hope I can go to cinema next year so I can enjoy his handsome face on big screen. :love:

@willenette The happiest Friday ever right? :blush:

@AgentQuake All of us are very emo. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

I would never wash that suit… just saying :joy:

Me too i swear! :elated:

3 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

Who can forget the white T-shirt and grey track pants he repeatedly during and after IC :joy: if he likes something I think he wears it repeatedly 

And the black pants with red stripe. He wore it in YK2, also when he did sky diving in Australia, and other occasion in 2017 but i forgot. 

And many other clothes repetitions. Will make the compilation again next time :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTYYndapsJc/?utm_medium=copy_link

This chat is most likely between Director Baek's (zongbaik) and Seojun

Zongbaik : Go break them all (or go conquer it) and come back quickly

Seojun : I have arrived. I'll do my best ha ha

Caption : i sincerely #support you. #justbreakthemall

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQlTs9PUF_/?utm_medium=copy_link

This golf shoes is most likely gift from Seojun, in relation of zongbaik's post the other day about "2 villains" who persuade him learning golf :lol:

Caption : Thank you. Have a safe trip.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

@Anjalifairy I thought he will not wear the same clothes for many times but he did and he is fine with it. Wait your other compilation. :blush: 

I am so touched and happy seeing the director also support Seo Jun. They are so sweet. Happy seeing so many people love him. We know you can conquer them, Seo Jun. Remember they are lucky having you around. :heart:

So what will we do for his Birthday then? :winkx:

@serenilmauve Yeay. We have three upcoming movies. :love: Please come faster, 2022! :hooray2:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Photographer Hong Jang Hyun is the strong suspect :joy:

Your soompi is working now?

I know it's still too early to ask, but can't help wondering whether he's already back to the country on his bday :rubchin: :lol:

Partially, it lagged only for 10 minutes today, but otherwise I can access it;)) Great sign, that everything getting back to normal, I think;))

8 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Holy shirtballs I actually shed a tear at this news - SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!  And for our blessed eyeballs took. Get that Marvel money honey 

:waves: Welcome!

• Like 5

Excerpt:

In the second season, Youn travels with three other celebrities, including romantic comedy star Park Seo-joon and actress Jung Yu-mi, to a coastal Spanish town, Garachico, to open a restaurant for two weeks. And that’s literally it. For 90 minutes, you watch four amateurs — who are also famous celebrities — run a restaurant. You watch them prepping the astounding amount of vegetables needed for bibimbap, sweating over frying chicken in the tiny kitchen, setting up tables in the alley outside the shop, waiting anxiously for customers, and finally making each order as customers trickle in.

It turns out to be an absolutely amazing cooking show, since so much of it is just watching the four of them prep and cook traditional Korean dishes. The main ingredient is bibimbap, a classic Korean rice dish, as well as kimchijoen (kimchi pancake) and a sweet dessert called hottoek. Later they add japchae (glass noodle dish), and Korean fried chicken to the menu too.

As each customer comes in, Park and the cast member, Lee Seo-jin, take the order, which Youn and Jung prepare over two burners, with some help from Park. Clearly, the tourists who are arriving know there’s a camera crew, though many of them seem to think Youn is a famous chef. They speak Spanish, Russian, English, German; often discussing in their language how handsome the two servers are. (Well yeah, that’s Park Seo-joon!)

Source: https://observer.com/2021/08/youn-yuh-jung-youns-kitchen/

• Like 8

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Two Seo Jun’s former co-stars recently mentioned him;))

Love both of them, I’m glad to see them growing from strength to strength… lots of talent , wishing them well and lots of success :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Jun for K2 Fall 2021 Collection CF

Happy to see your regular posts @serenilmauve, welcome back :heartxoxo:

Seo Jun looks so handsome in the new K2 fall photoshoots, can’t help but admire his magnificent beauty :fullofhearts:

• Like 8

‘Midnight Runners’ Cast Update 2021: Enjoy New Dramas and Films From Park Seo Joon, Kang Ha Neul, and Park Ha Sun

midnight-runners.png?w=900

Where else can you watch two aspiring police officers go out their way to bravely investigate a kidnapping crime with their limited knowledge and skills? This is why the 2017 action comedy-drama film "Midnight Runners" remains iconic - it will make anyone burst into laughter, weep and cry.

The remarkable film starred promising actors Park Seo Joon, Kang Ha Neul, and Park Ha Sun, who graced the big screen with their versatility and flexible acting abilities as artists.

But four years later, where are the amazing actors who made us laugh, weep, and cry?

Stay tuned for here is a quick rundown of the new drama projects of the brilliant trio, that will still make you bust a laugh from too much laughing, weeping, and crying!

Park Seo Joon

'Midnight Runners'
(Photo : Lotte Entertainment)

The most handsome man in South Korean television, Park Seo Joon, who has an unmatched talent when it comes to acting.

After coupling up with Park Ha Sun and working with Kang Ha Neul in "Midnight Runners" in 2017, Park Seo Joon returned to the small screen as an aspiring boxer in "Fight For My Way" with Kim Ji Won.

Spoiler

In the following year, he worked with the very beautiful Park Min Young in tvN's romance comedy drama "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim".

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young in
(Photo : tvN)

He recently starred in the smash-hit drama "Itaewon Class" with Kim Da Mi, which received recognition and overflowing support from fans all over the world.

Itaewon Class Squad
(Photo : Kim Dong Hee's Instagram)

The 33-year-old actor is set to appear in the disaster-thriller film "Concrete Utopia" and sports comedy drama "Dream" in 2022. Further details are yet to be announced.

On the other hand, the actor is currently in the middle of filming his new film. He is set to appear in the American superhero film "The Marvels", which will hit the big screen in 2022.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• Like 7

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan says her 'role model' Park Seo Joon's Fight for My Way character 'inspired' her a lot

dear_oppa_park_seo_joon_1.jpg?width=752&

Park Seo Joon, a talented Hallyu star, is swiftly conjuring millions and millions of fans and that's thanks to his impressive performances, both in movies and especially, dramas. From What's Wrong with Secretary Kim and Fight for My Way to Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth and Itaewon Class, if you're a fan of Korean dramas, you will most definitely have at least one Park Seo Joon show as a personal favourite.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Azna Fathima from India to Park Seo Joon.

Read her letter below:

Dear Seo Joon Oppa,

Annyeong! I am Azna from India and I have been a die-hard fan of yours after watching your famous drama and one of my favourite dramas 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?'. Since then, I have always been amazed by your acting skills.

And also I can't never ever forget the famous Ko Dong Man in 'Fight for My Way', which I still can't forget. Your role in that movie inspired me a lot and made me realize that anything can be done by fighting our way through all those obstacles hindering the passage. Thank you so much for inspiring me and being one of my role models. And all of the roles in each of your dramas never failed to impress me and the whole world. And also, it always hurt whenever I see you cry in your movies/dramas. It's like when you cry I cry.

And also, you are such an amazing person with brilliant talent. And I always enjoy watching your work with a happy mind. Whenever I watch your dramas, I always notice the choice of your roles which you do it in a spectacular manner and that never failed to impress me. Recently, I saw you at an award show and I was so happy to see you after a long time. And that smile of yours could really light up the whole world. Thank you for always being one of the reasons of my happiness. Can't wait for your upcoming work. Love you a lot. Let Almighty bless you. And I know it's impossible to come and see you in real life but I will always remember Ko Dong Man and Fight for My Way.

Thanking you

With love
Azna Fathima

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fan-says-her-role-model-park-seo-joons-fight-my-way-character-inspired-her-lot-883268

• Like 6