[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

KJK Solo Concert

Day II 30.03.'19

Spoiler

Moms from MUD come. His brother also come. (it seems no HJY's mom, please correct it if wrong). And cho su jong actor.

Haha & Block B's Taeils became guest .

Lee hwanjie PD came.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Here’s the text of the Soompi article, minus intro and outro. Thanks @tiglon@cio and @Falah Haziq, :).

After Kim Jong Kook called Song Ji Hyo his wife on the show, a mysterious vibe has been blossoming between them.

The upcoming episode will feature a race among the “solos” to find the “secret couple” who infiltrated the show.

The members will use their keen senses to find out the identity of the secret couple. Kim Jong Kook will pick Song Ji Hyo and model-turned-actor Kim Jae Young as the candidates.

While the other members suspect different people, Kim Jong Kook will keep his vigilant gaze on Kim Jae Young and Song Ji Hyo, and continuously accuse them of being the secret couple. He is strongly suspicious of them because they talk comfortably to each other and even hold hands.

Claiming innocence, Song Ji Hyo says, “If I’m not a secret couple, then Kim Jong Kook is being jealous right now.” The other members agree and point out his paranoid attitude is jealousy.

Also, Song Ji Hyo tells the other guest Jang Hee Jin, “Kim Jong Kook is a bit scary, but he’s actually a good guy.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313918wpp/kim-jong-kook-to-get-jealous-of-song-ji-hyo-and-kim-jae-young-on-running-man

• Like 4
  • Love 3

According to weibo she attended wedding of actor Yang Hyun Min from movie Wind Wind Wind or What A Man Wants.  Shin Ha-Kyun is there too.

It seems she caught the bouquet. So she must be next to get married!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, tiglon said:

According to weibo she attended wedding of actor Yang Hyun Min from movie Wind Wind Wind or What A Man Wants.  Shin Ha-Kyun is there too.

It seems she caught the bouquet. So she must be next to get married!

Anyone knows if catching the bouquet in SK is a free-for-all where single women “compete” to catch it, or is the bouqet pre-targeted, ie the bride planned to give it to SJH? Thanks. 

• Like 4

she was the only one at that direction so it must be the bride chose her to receive it.
people tend to say the one who catch it is the next one to get married but it is mostly random (throw to the crowd) so i wonder... ;))

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Anyone knows if catching the bouquet in SK is a free-for-all where single women “compete” to catch it, or is the bouqet pre-targeted, ie the bride planned to give it to SJH? Thanks. 

"The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

http://smileyjkl.blogspot.com/2013/04/anatomy-of-typical-korean-wedding.html?m=1

Edit: Anyone knowledgeable about Korean culture who can confirm this? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

On 3/27/2019 at 4:24 AM, elzy said:

Indeed, the scissor moment really heart-warming, isn't it? JK's slight but obvious smile added with JH's shy smile which later covered by her hand is really a precious moment. I agree with JH turned into girly type, but somehow, I miss the outburst of "bad JH". She rarely threw tantrums at JK nowadays (I miss hearing JH called him "Yah... Kim Jong Kook!). :D These days, she just calmly called him "Oppa" with low and cute tone (and "Yeobo" :P). Well, it's cute though.

However, there's something I would talk about, but I prefer to write this under the spoiler tag to prevent the misunderstanding.

Hide contents

It's about what HH said after JK helped JSM through the mission. I'm not speaking Korean, so maybe I could be wrong too, please cmiiw. What HH said was "좋아한다". I just used to hear it so many times before, and I don't think "love is in the air" is the correct translation to the context (sometimes the translation could mean slightly different from what the actual words mean).

"좋아한다" can be translated as an appraisal to something good, like you said "well done" or "like it". So, in this context I think HH praised JSM that she can manage to popped a balloon after seeing her big effort. I'm sorry to bring this topic out of the blue, cause I saw some people took the sentence "love is in the air" way too seriously. I hope no one would misunderstand about this, and please cmiiw. ^_^

I watched the last ep the other day, i was kind of pissed at that moment, as i mentioned SM easily got on my nerves. But then, at the exact same moment, JH was looking at them, checked out SM to see how she was doing like they both (SA) wanted to help her but SH was a step farther.

Then i could see SA was so near to each other, talked to each other, i believed someone else was in front of the camera, but i could see both of their back.

Maybe they was exchanged or discussed about mission's clues.

Anyways, until they separated to different car, there were so many moments that JK helped SM alone didnt really that upset to me.

i havent had time to catch up with all comment, sorry if this is so off topic to this point.

but i still so glad to know it is not "love is in the air".

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kachuusha said:

"The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

http://smileyjkl.blogspot.com/2013/04/anatomy-of-typical-korean-wedding.html?m=1

Edit: Anyone knowledgeable about Korean culture who can confirm this? :sweatingbullets:

I don't know of this is true, but from the video it did look like the bride purposely threw the bouquet directly at SJH (she threw it to the side instead of directly behind her like most brides do cmiiw). I hope this really is a sign! I'm sure the bride and guests are aware that videos will make its way to the internet at some point so my delulu mind thinks this is a subtle clue lol. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Just saw this photo of SJH taking photo with a girl. Didn't KJK say he wants a daughter badly? and the other photo of her with the bouquet

In my delulu mind isn't she sending strong signals to KJK that she is ready to be Mrs Kim and give him a daughter too:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Let's pray hard so our wish would come true that JH would marry soon... Amen... :)

Anyway, I've just noticed in the preview photo where they are together in a car, beside bitting his lips, JK's hand reached onto JH's seat. Imo, his gesture looked like he was claiming his territory, or like indirectly saying hey, JH is mine, lol, and while JH held the guest's hands, her eyes fixed on JK. Her body also faced towards JK. If she wasn't on the secret mission, then I guess she did it in order to tease JK. Ah, can't wait to see what really happen later. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1