[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

RM eps 444

- Opening :

1. PD & staff give a mission from the beginning. Every member separate each other & put a sticker on the their back (+ , - , = , & number).

2. Conversation between HH & LKS so funny.

3. When all of member came together in the place, they must unlocked the key, there was 3. digit combo lock.

4. 06:02 - 06:04 & 06:09 - 06:10 : maybe it's coicidential, when the other busy enough to think about the number, they're standing close toward each other until the body touch each other.

5. The locked number is 444.

6. When they succeed enter the room, suddenly another mission given by the PD, this eps RM member must find the culprit (1 man killed in that room).

7. KJK beside & seems following SJH when they're doing a mission in this room. (throw a beanbag & look HH open the storage).

8. 13:24 - 13:27 maybe it's coicidential, they're standing side by side.

9. When YJS & other member suspect SJH as a killer + try to take off her shoes because the next mission written in there, as always, the 1 & only man who isn't join it.

10. When the door is open (they succeed to unlocked the door because the password lock in SJH's shoes), KJK, SJH, & YJS came out together, KJK & SJH side by side.

KJK : It's odd that she had a number (while smiling).

- Bus :

1. SJH came to inside while KJK in her back.

2. KJK in the back. SJH in front off.

3. When the member still suspect SJH.

KJK : Wouldn't it be weird to put the password in their shoes ?

SJH : That's exactly what I mean.

4. When the member start to suspect JSJ. They have a sarcasm to PD & staff editing who isn't fair. LOL.

5. JSJ talking about it's look like Sherlock & suddenly a short video about Sherlock eps came for a few seconds.

6. 18.35 : cute moment when SJH play with her gloves.

- Restaurant :

1. 21:14 - 21:18 & 21:19 - 21:39 : KJK & SJH standing side by side.

2. 21:53 : KJK look JSJ take off his shoes by LKS & YJS but and then after that 21:57 KJK back to SJH's side.

3. KJK : We should look into the octopus (while walking to close the table) & then SJH came to close the table & standing side by side with KJK until finish but 23:03 - 23-07 : they really close to standing side by side.

4. 23:21 - 23:23 : SJH talking to member pointer room in there but since SJH & KJK side by side, SJH touch KJK's arm.

5. 24:04 - 24:05 : KJK walking came to another room after YJS & JSJ, while SJH in KJK back but didn't came in.

6. The another mission is about 169 calories to 0 calories.

- Room 1 :

1. SJH & KJK came to inside the room together, side by side but & then SJH walking faster & read the mission for 0 calories games.

- Room 2 :

1. 25:58 - 26:02 : KJK help SJH how use the wristwatch for this mission.

2. They dance Bboom Bboom by Momoland.

- Room 3 :

1. In this room, have a balloons, members must jump to break it.

2. KJK & SJH standing side by side.

3. JSM request to helped by KJK, after that, KJK back to SJH's side again.

4. 30:40 : When LKS make other member laugh, KJK look at SJH's reaction directly. (you can pause it because very fast moment but very clear). The video, only SJH's hand not the whole body.

5. LOL when LKS doing this for almost balloon but after that the other member leave him alone to the another room.

- Room 4 :

1. When the another members support & push SJH to win in this game, as always, the 1 & only man who is support & never push SJH.

KJK : It won't be easy to hold out here.

2. LKS & HH hold SJH's hand when SJH try to balance before she is start doing the mission (must balance on the top off big ball which is the big ball is in the water area).

3. KJK straight forward looking SJH without comment anything seems like worry.

4. 35:30 : KJK disappeared from on camera. (KJK to the staff to take some towel).

5. 35:3 : SJH & JSJ hold the towel.

6. LOL . When HH doing the mission.

7. Both of KJK & SJH really warm heart person.

SJH help to wipe by the towel to HH.

KJK throw the towel to JSM.

8. From the beginning in this room, KJK, YSC, SJH --> this is their position when they're standing, since YSC doing the mission, KJK & SJH became side by side.

9. When they finish doing the mission, they're able to go out from that 0 calories mission to another mission.

- Bus :

- Room :

1. They search a stick for playing the pirates.

2. 45:30 - 45:33 : KJK & SJH didn't search together but they're search for a close place + the video just showing KJK & SJH, & then SJH find the stairs & go up.

3. 47:52 - 47:55 : KJK & SJH seems talking / something like that while KJK walking.

4. They play rock paper scissor who is losee should take a bit the sour ice cream.

KJK & SJH same rock.

KJK & SJH same scissor.

KJK's hand extended to became close to SJH's finger.

SJH's finger hold KJK's finger while KJK's hand pull SJH's finger to beside KJK for no reason.

SJH just follow him for no reason also.

All of members notice it esp HH & HH's reaction seems want to saying : woooooo. But hold it. LOL.

KJK smiling & SJH aslo smiling but hidden by her mouth in the same time KJK glanching with a smirk to HH.

5. 52:31 - 52:41 : KJK & SJH search together just both of them & separate from another member.

6. When they going out from this room for another mission, the team divided became 2.

JSJ : YJS, KJK, & LKS.

SJH : HH, YSC, & JSM.

- Car :

- JSJ's room & SJH's room :

1. SJH's team found a picture (a collection picture about the member when their still young / teenager).

2. KJK's team found cd (CMIIW. it's seems familiar with SJH's dance / song)

3. JSJ's team won but KJK's won. Work as a team but won as a person.

Who is succeed to get out from the room are eliminated & KJK pull the tool, so KJK didn't get out from room.

- Ending :

1. SJH proud to KJK.

2. PD : Today's RM eps 444. Special Eps.

3. KJK get a prize : air purifier.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

2 both of them are MUA & Hairstylist for SJH. they update in shanghai, China 12 h ago, might be SJH landed in there (?) I don't know. I'll correct it what if I get a new information ... or maybe the others know about this you can correct me ...

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, elzy said:

Then, I'm curious to see the dynamics of their "loveline" status in the next episode. I hope we would get some sweet moments like we saw at the off-cam. But, if they wouldn't show it to us, I don't mind too, since I know off-cam always way better than the aired ones. :)

Sorry, I haven’t contributed much lately. Thanks to all of you who work hard to keep all of us posted on anything SA, and making us smile. As usual, I haven’t had a chance to watch the full ep, but I just want to jump in here quickly because I’ve been reading some interesting comments on IG. 

First, @elzy, I agree with you.

Second, I want to remind off-thread shippers who first complained that SA going live with their equation in the form of an official LL was a BAD thing who are now screaming for more LL moments: 1) Make up your minds. 2) Be patient, be respectful, and be kind. 3) Be thankful. At the height of MC, they did NOT have LL moments every week. Also, keep in mind SA’s personalities. Despite their strong, sometimes larger than life characters, they are intrinsically shy. They got a lot of help from their co-members, now it’s up to them to reveal themselves (if they wish) at their own pace. IMO, SA’s flirty interaction after today’s gawi bawi bo game was awesome and so them. Given a choice, they typically don’t do over-the-top displays. The Yeobo moment was an exception. 

As a ship, we are beyond blessed. After so many years of sweet, tiny moments, we recently were gifted with some rather extraordinary moments, and now we’re back to sweet, tiny moments. That may be all we’ll get from now on. Regardless, we have the best of both worlds, a LL plus precious bts sightings. Let’s keep supporting SA and wishing them well. :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I just finished watching the episode. Most of the moments have been discussed in this thread. However i noticed one moment. When haha hyung shouted "love is in the air" to jk hyung and somin noona after jk hyung helped somin accomplish her mission by carrying her, did anyone else notice haha hyung did take a quick glance at jihyo noona when he said those words? Perhaps he did not want to hurt her feelings. Also noticed that no one joined haha hyung in the teasing at all.

Also since i saw some comments in ig comparing the way he held somin noona is the same as how he held jihyo noona during the musical genius ep (the one he helped her to reach the huge piano above their heads), i beg to differ because i can see clearly jk hyung still uses manner hands on somin. He was picking her up with 2 fingers while he folded his other three while with jihyo noona i clearly remember that he totally grasped her waist with all his fingers, please cmiiw.

• Like 5

I just finished watching the latest episode and realized that time flies really fast now that we have 444 episodes of Running Man. The part where there are balloons in the room reminds me of Song Ji Hyo's story about her ex-boyfriend (about a room filled with balloons and candles). 

The rock-paper-scissors is the main course in this episode for SA. I admit it is quite unnecessary for Kim Jong Kook to do that but HE did it by the way which somehow looks so sweet to me. It's like "come here on my side, I miss you." I might be delusional but that short SA moment was cute. It's a tease-worthy moment too but I think they are keeping it low-key for now. If their actions are not highlighted, they tend to be more natural. 

To Kim Jong Kook Sunbae-nim, I just hope you can see the possibility with you and Ji Hyo eonnie. Even the fortune teller tells you "you might not know how this will go" when you mentioned that Ji Hyo is considered a 'family' to you. Your match score is very high and you compliment each other. Honestly, Han Ye Seul's guesting in MUD makes me think she like you. And I guess, Ji Hyo eonnie have many competitors... 

Ciao :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Agree with all of you write in this eps :) 

1. We all have a mentioned details enough for SA moments for 444 eps & yes, it's look like they came back like before they got a teasing & highlight in RM.

I love both situation.

I love when they get a teasing & highlight, so they can dating while filming for sure because always became 1 team & 1 partner.

And yes, KJK & SJH's personalities really helped by other people, so KJK & SJH, esp KJK start to dare doing this & that.

I love when they didn't get a teasing & the another member pretend look like it's kinda normal doing this & that between them.

They're doing skinship & creating a moments very natural, sometimes KJK 1st, sometimes SJH's 1st, & it's look more comfortable for them (IMO) because their personality.

2. A lot of old memories in this eps about SA.

- Sherlock eps

- Bboom Bboom by Momoland dance

- balloon scene (KJK help JSM, ofc it's really different when SA doing like that)

- balloon scene (SJH tell the Xmas story & in this thread have a deep thinking who is he)

- The same scissor & the same how SJH's finger hold / touch KJK's finger (Xmas eps year 2016 + the way SA doing that without looking & talking each other reminded us to recently eps skating rink eps, without talking & looking each other they interlock finger, indeed ! they really know what he / she want).

3. So far, it's still March, still early year but so many SA moments happened, we're as a shippers so blessed, some moments beyond imagination, unexpect, make us surprised even other members also surprised.

:) 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I just finished watching MUD this week.

KJK's mom said : some haters leave a comment so mean & sometimes I read it.

The haters : I didn't want to see your face, etc

KJK's mom : I want to leave my comment like this : Guys, Once my son gets married, I won't be here even if you begged me.

We're here because our sons are on the show.

I bet KJK also sometimes read the comment both knetz & international like us.

Regardless about what KJK HH talking about the restaurant, I'm glad HH push KJK to admit it KJK also te owner of 401 Restaurant. Hmmm I'm guessing, HH also push in real life about his love life, HH try so hard to make his best friend admit it step by step one by one.

I like the lawyer (yes, the kind of lawyer in BP). He strongly advice to solve the problem by talking each other what each other want, he said in the marriage couple also, talking each other is important. (When talking like that, KJK seems to be serious & seems like : ok. I get it. I'll doing that when I'm married. LOL sorry my delulu). When the lawyer said : he doesn't know & KGJ said : He's probably doensn't know this (KJK's reaction biting his lip while smile).

KJK affected by the rumor about fake news created by HH about wife & daughter in LA.

HH teased : his daughter name is Britney (ok, so where's Kim Angela ? Maube twins ? LOL . I laugh so hard + when HH said her face teally look like KJK, that sentece make my heart and mind imagination and can't wait for the real daughter). -- KJK's reaction just laugh.

HH continously, his daughter went to university in this year. KJK's reaction bitting his lip & then said : it's not true. I really wish that was true. I'm guessing KJK's wish that was true refer to want have a daughter.

KJK said : because that rumor, I received so much damage / haters & it affects me.(so for sure he read some / maybe all of comment from us about anything rumor).

the short video bus scene RM eps 411 appear.

HH : His wife name is Julia. Yes, like @CI0 said, delulu said .. hmmmm ... ;) 

KJK : I can't get married because that rumor really affected me. (my mind though because many rumor about kjk this and that so the reason SA suddenly want to build a "ll" because want to shuttle down all of the rumor).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

HH mentioned KJK's related, mentioned Kim Jong Kook imida (very cleary) it's seems KGJ beside SJH & SJH's reaction also excited. CMIIW please.

source from twitter & had been discussion in line group.

@Regita M. P

Hehehe, KJK might have asked KGJ to accompany SJH there to take care of his future wife...just like when they were departing from Hong Kong airport  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

HH mentioned KJK's related, mentioned Kim Jong Kook imida (very cleary) it's seems KGJ beside SJH & SJH's reaction also excited. CMIIW please.

source from twitter & had been discussion in line group.

Sorry may i know who is KGJ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

some sa shippers incl me in line group said kgj beside sjh (just showing from his back), KJK's related who is have a big body & will attend for special event like this only his manager...

You mean that is gapjin? Jk hyung manager?

• Like 1

I got to watch some parts of the new episode and it was good. I thought the screen time for SA was fair (though of course, some people would still complain) and it was nice to see JSM and SJH on the same team as that rarely happens. 

I'm wondering if maybe now that they've kinda "proven" that viewers will be mostly accepting of the SA loveline, they can now let it die down with the assurance for KJK and SJH that fans will accept them if they ever come out as publicly dating (deluli mode on, of course lol). 

Also, SJH looks so good in her events recently. I haven't really been liking her stylist's choices for her in the last few months but these past events (celederma fan meet, rapido fan meet, and the one today) have looked great on her. I'm wondering though, with both her and HH in China today, does that mean they both missed a filming for RM? 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

HH : His wife name is Julia. Yes, like @CI0 said, delulu said .. hmmmm ... ;)

I still not have time to watch this but i read, HH said KJK's mumble 'julia''s name in his sleep, LOL i know that was just a joke but when i said that 'Julia' 's name it came 'Jihyo ya' LOL..."Julia julia jihyo ya"...wkwkwkkw off course it was just a joke..:D

When i watched RM ep 444, i laughed in the last scene, because it was a proofed that "Kindness is always win" and i am proud to our KJK! It is just me or he is getting handsome day by day? his skin more smooth and he looks younger.. And almost all in this episode, SJH always choosed beside HH. Do they had bad comments because of SA's closeness? Or just cooling off period?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

I still not have time to watch this but i read, HH said KJK's mumble 'julia''s name in his sleep, LOL i know that was just a joke but when i said that 'Julia' 's name it came 'Jihyo ya' LOL..."Julia julia jihyo ya"...wkwkwkkw off course it was just a joke..:D

When i watched RM ep 444, i laughed in the last scene, because it was a proofed that "Kindness is always win" and i am proud to our KJK! It is just me or he is getting handsome day by day? his skin more smooth and he looks younger.. And almost all in this episode, SJH always choosed beside HH. Do they had bad comments because of SA's closeness? Or just cooling off period?

yeahh LOL i was the same think too :D Julia Jihyo aaa same J same aa . LOL . Ok . i will stop my delulu in here & someday want to hear the real name of his wife & daughter :D :D 

4 options why they act like usual (IMO) :

- have a bad comment & maybe really mean it so it's affect them

- just want to settle down kjk's ll before

- just want to know the response from viewer how they look like

- cooling down because both of them really have a tight schedule & it will impact their career

• Like 7