Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Kyo1991 said:

Indeed, this is what I am thinking. I mean, JSJ did not attend the concert maybe just a common thing. However, we can see all running man member at the concert except SJH means something. Maybe she actually went there but secretly, or they agreed to support each other from a far since then don’t want to create gossip or something. 

I am pretty sure, if they are not in relationship or having something special, SJH can just appear like other members. Idk,also maybe she is just really really busy. 

 

 

About this episode, I watched it twice and even keep watching some part several times. 

- when they were in the same group, like fate. I like the way KJK looked shy but enjoy it at the same time 

- when SJH held the guest’s hand, as if she wanted to make KJK jealous. 

- when KJK pushed SJH’s hand over jealousy 

- when KJK kept his eyes to SJH, specifically when SJH ask the veggie pancake and KJK automatically tried to prevent the guest give the pancake to SJH. 

 

Lately, I feel like watching this RM is more interesting that watching korean drama :lol:.

I agree with your reasons on jihyo noona not attending jk hyung's Seoul concerts. Maybe it was because they do not want further rumors or maybe she is indeed just plain busy with her movie filming.

Jk hyung has a national tour coming up with a few additional concerts. There is one this month on the 28th at his hometown Anyang and a few more in June at other various places. Jihyo noona's filming will end in May. So let's see whether she shows up at one of his concerts in June, by which she would have a more free schedule since her movie filming has ended.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

Saw in one of the weibo comments that during jk hyung's q&a video session during last night's concert. Jk hyung stated that his ideal type is someone cute, please cmiiw. Seems that his ideal type is constantly changing, from someone who can be a good mother, to someone who has aegyo, to someone cute. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@tiglon can you please kindly help translate this Weibo post please?

 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356192152723925

 

It seems jk hyung answered about his ideal tye during the Q&A video shown at his concert. 

 

Picture 1: Q: Ideal type? A: If that person, I truly feel to be a good person

Picture 2: Q: Ideal type? A: (I) would feel very very thankful

Picture 3: Q: Ideal type? A: then would feel is very cute/loveable

Picture 4: Q: Ideal type? A: That type of cute girl

Picture 5: is the ideal type

Picture 6: On-screen text: Yes, (my husband(?)) is actually not a bad person

Subtitles: Actually (he) is not a bad person

 

In summary, if he feels that the girl is a good person, he would feel thankful and would see her to be cute/loveable, that is his ideal type

 

The poster included the scene from Ep 445 because he/she finds it funny. (Maybe because they see the connection with the 'good person' part)

 

Hope this helps

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tiglon said:

 

Picture 1: Q: Ideal type? A: If that person, I truly feel to be a good person

Picture 2: Q: Ideal type? A: (I) would feel very very thankful

Picture 3: Q: Ideal type? A: then would feel is very cute/loveable

Picture 4: Q: Ideal type? A: That type of cute girl

Picture 5: is the ideal type

Picture 6: On-screen text: Yes, (my husband(?)) is actually not a bad person

Subtitles: Actually (he) is not a bad person

 

In summary, if he feels that the girl is a good person, he would feel thankful and would see her to be cute/loveable, that is his ideal type

 

The poster included the scene from Ep 445 because he/she finds it funny. (Maybe because they see the connection with the 'good person' part)

 

Hope this helps

 

@tiglon thank you so much for translating for us. Appreciate it very much since most of us here do not understand chinese and rely a lot on google translations only.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@tiglon

Thanks to you about the translate q&a session :D 

IMO, SJH is cute enough without her knowing it. When she is became mong, when she is dancing, etc, the 1 & only man who always biting his lip with laugh shyly for no reason + always praised her directly, you're cute, you're pretty :wub:

(always bring a lot of sweet memories about this case).

 

And we always know, eventhough SJH is loner type, she is type of caring the guest, it means, she has a good personality enough.

(as Sunmi-Gashina admit it, etc).

 

When SJH admit it KJK is a good person once you know him, is it related what KJK want also judge by other people like that, right :) KJK want look like by other people as a good person & people & not a scary person :D 

 

And thank you for naver update . They always became trending news :D they must have seen that articles ;) 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched this episode recently. Im so happy that have many spartace moment. My heart very flutter when watching this episode especially part yeobo saeyo, kjk was jealous but he keep denying his feelings towards jihyo. B) i think their love keep blossom in recently episode because their member keep teasing about them. But they dont deny about it and they just play along. :love: im still waiting for jihyo go to LA with her partner, but i hope she will pick KJK so that we can see more their interaction and capture sweet moment when they are at LA *mood delulu on* but nothing impossible right if they are go together. :blush: if jihyo not come kjk concert its okay but i hope she will come when he held concert at anyang or busan. Maybe they will spend time together. :wub:  i hope next year their fate will be destined as husband and wife. It will be an amazing news if they are getting married and have a beautiful daughter. I think they will be the most hottest couple if they end up together. Lets pray very harder so that they are open their heart to get married soon. Maybe they are slowly reveal their relationship into public but when the time comes,they will announce to the public. :kiss_wink:

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tiglon said:

 

Picture 1: Q: Ideal type? A: If that person, I truly feel to be a good person

Picture 2: Q: Ideal type? A: (I) would feel very very thankful

Picture 3: Q: Ideal type? A: then would feel is very cute/loveable

Picture 4: Q: Ideal type? A: That type of cute girl

Picture 5: is the ideal type

Picture 6: On-screen text: Yes, (my husband(?)) is actually not a bad person

Subtitles: Actually (he) is not a bad person

 

In summary, if he feels that the girl is a good person, he would feel thankful and would see her to be cute/loveable, that is his ideal type

 

The poster included the scene from Ep 445 because he/she finds it funny. (Maybe because they see the connection with the 'good person' part)

 

Hope this helps

 

@delusionalme @Suzliney @elzy @Regita M. P @mn0096 @spartaceluv98 @nhav0 @Mohamad Fitri

 

Sorry everyone

 

I want to make a correction, because upon second reading, I found I made a slight mistake

 

In picture 1, he said, if that person feels I(KJK) am a good person, (in picture 2) then I will feel very very thankful and (in picture 3) think that she is loveable, (in picture 4), this type of loveable girl (in picture 5) is my ideal type

 

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

@tiglon

Thanks to you about the translate q&a session :D 

IMO, SJH is cute enough without her knowing it. When she is became mong, when she is dancing, etc, the 1 & only man who always biting his lip with laugh shyly for no reason + always praised her directly, you're cute, you're pretty :wub:

(always bring a lot of sweet memories about this case).

 

And we always know, eventhough SJH is loner type, she is type of caring the guest, it means, she has a good personality enough.

(as Sunmi-Gashina admit it, etc).

 

When SJH admit it KJK is a good person once you know him, is it related what KJK want also judge by other people like that, right :) KJK want look like by other people as a good person & people & not a scary person :D 

 

And thank you for naver update . They always became trending news :D they must have seen that articles ;) 

 

 

You are most welcome!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@delusionalme @Suzliney @elzy @Regita M. P @mn0096 @spartaceluv98 @nhav0 @Mohamad Fitri

 

I would like to add something to my post above, my opinion:

 

Referring to what KJK said about his ideal type, I just remembered that in the latest episode 445, when Jang Hee-jin peered into the car where SJH and KJK were sitting she asked SJH if KJK is in the car. SJH replied he is in the back. Upon hearing that JHJ replied that she thinks KJK is scary and walked away. But SJH said "If you get to know KJK you will find he is actually a good person" CMIIW, she also said KJK is good person in PJF

 

Now this coincides with what KJK just said about his ideal type who thinks that he is a good person. Most probably when he said that he must be describing SJH as his ideal type.:)

  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my favorite scene to rewatch in the most recent episode because you can see how KJK was ready to give SJH the food she wanted (I think it was him who asked "What do you want?") and he looked like he was about to get it for her, but KJY got it first and then suddenly KJK couldn't contain his jealousy LOL. 

 

And it was nice to see them arguing again like old times. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, tiglon said:

@delusionalme @Suzliney @elzy @Regita M. P @mn0096 @spartaceluv98 @nhav0 @Mohamad Fitri

 

I would like to add something to my post above, my opinion:

 

Referring to what KJK said about his ideal type, I just remembered that in the latest episode 445, when Jang Hee-jin peered into the car where SJH and KJK were sitting she asked SJH if KJK is in the car. SJH replied he is in the back. Upon hearing that JHJ replied that she thinks KJK is scary and walked away. But SJH said "If you get to know KJK you will find he is actually a good person" CMIIW, she also said KJK is good person in PJF

 

Now this coincides with what KJK just said about his ideal type who thinks that he is a good person. Most probably when he said that he must be describing SJH as his ideal type.:)

Thank you so much for taking your time and effort to repost again about the translation. We all really appreciate that there is a fellow member willing to translate for us :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless KJK & or SJH secret couple / not,

IMO, the way KJK endless nagging jealousy it's really out of the context . LOL .

Even when KJK is secret couple w/ SJH / other, even when KJK suspect SJH secret couple w/ KJY / other.

 

Does he need to act like that ? (too far)

 

We always know, KJK is Mr. Jealous whenever SJH doing games / missions w/ male guest & male member (at that time esp KG), but I think this is the very 1st time I look KJK's reaction is too over :lol: Every little what SJH doing / thinking / saying always became his attention .

 

Even in the end KJK & / SJH are couple, I just though KJK in the same time jealous also. :lol:

And I love it when every body suspect KJK really jealous & then KJK's reaction didn't saying anything seems like agreeing w/ what they said + after that SJH just saying be quite & just eat, he follow her instructions :phew:

 

KJK SJH arguing like old times, the different is .......

the level of arguing & SJH didn't "angry" like said yaaa Kim Jong Kook ! / something like that.:lol:

 

Thanks @tiglon ...

Btw, in Line group, KJK singing Call Away by Charlie Puth in concert, the lyric seems related w/ the Q&A session.

Q : Is the fight really amazing ? A : The woman I love, the family I love, the man who can be guarded regardless of the danger. No matter what the danger.

(Source : Line group)

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Regardless KJK & or SJH secret couple / not,

IMO, the way KJK endless nagging jealousy it's really out of the context . LOL .

Even when KJK is secret couple w/ SJH / other, even when KJK suspect SJH secret couple w/ KJY / other.

 

Does he need to act like that ? (too far)

 

We always know, KJK is Mr. Jealous whenever SJH doing games / missions w/ male guest & male member (at that time esp KG), but I think this is the very 1st time I look KJK's reaction is too over :lol: Every little what SJH doing / thinking / saying always became his attention .

 

Even in the end KJK & / SJH are couple, I just though KJK in the same time jealous also. :lol:

And I love it when every body suspect KJK really jealous & then KJK's reaction didn't saying anything seems like agreeing w/ what they said + after that SJH just saying be quite & just eat, he follow her instructions :phew:

 

KJK SJH arguing like old times, the different is .......

the level of arguing & SJH didn't "angry" like said yaaa Kim Jong Kook ! / something like that.:lol:

 

Thanks @tiglon ...

Btw, in Line group, KJK singing Call Away by Charlie Puth in concert, the lyric seems related w/ the Q&A session.

Q : Is the fight really amazing ? A : The woman I love, the family I love, the man who can be guarded regardless of the danger. No matter what the danger.

(Source : Line group)

Oooh what's the line group?

 

Btw I noticed LKS was very insistent on KJK's jealousy! He is a major spartace supporter...love how he is supporting them. Or maybe he knows sth....eeks its so hard not to get delusional with what we are seeing!!! Yet we don't know how much of it is scripted....(just a reality check) 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kellentia said:

Oooh what's the line group?

 

Btw I noticed LKS was very insistent on KJK's jealousy! He is a major spartace supporter...love how he is supporting them. Or maybe he knows sth....eeks its so hard not to get delusional with what we are seeing!!! Yet we don't know how much of it is scripted....(just a reality check) 

 

Line is application for private chatting like KakaoTalk / Whatsapp / WeChat...

 

LOL . Agree w/ what u said about LKS :lol: (Is she sleep in the car ? Hyung, I think you're really jealous now.)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

The one think caught my attention was in BTS when SA seems in discussion, and when another members busy with their smart phone, they are in their world together and no gadget in their hands..meanwhile, we sometimes cought our SA in RM ep, busy with their smartphone ( not a lot, just sometimes), especially when they were separated, Heeemmmm:rolleyes:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not know if they already talked about this topic, but I just saw the full video of the spartace dance in the fanmeeting. SJH is wearing the same socks that KJK always wears?

Alerón
Alerón
Alerón

 

 

 

 

Edited by Riaem
Link to post
Share on other sites

good day everyone... i enjoyed today's episode as much as everyone here... yes specially that smile from kwang soo... andnthe time he said that "up until a while ago, he clearly understand JK (i mean specially when he said JH didn't sleep in the car, he was right to be suspicious but when they are eating and JK stop the guest from helping JH) KS said it was clearly jealousy:D

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...