[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jae Suk hyung and kwangsoo hyung attended jk hyung's concert tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvl-Gn2hmlM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rnlh0z9kyh31

Thank you for your info. I wish jihyo will come to his concert. :flushed: just pray for the best. :blush: i want to see their interaction when off the camera and many more sweet moment when they are together :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Thank you for your info. I wish jihyo will come to his concert. :flushed: just pray for the best. :blush: i want to see their interaction when off the camera and many more sweet moment when they are together :kiss_wink:

I really hope so too, but jihyo noona is a little busy with her movie filming lately so i am not putting too high hope. I guess jk hyung will also invite other rm members like sechan and somin since i think they are currently not too busy. Haha and sukjin too might be guest.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Actually how many days that kjk will held the concert?:D 

He will have 2 more concerts this month. Tomorrow and sunday. Then he will have a korea national tour later, one more concert in april and if not mistaken four more in june this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

KJK Solo Concert

Day I 29.03.'19

Spoiler

Spartacecouple IG join of Rice Wreath from KJK Malaysia.

So far as I know no SA Shippers came (CMIIW, please).

KJK sing 26 songs in 2h 40 minutes.

Guest : YSC.

Attend : YJS, LKS, & JSM.

About Q&A session I don't have information yet.

A few weeks ago when we know KJK will held a concert tour for this week, we start to delulu SJH became a guest & I think (IMO) all of RM members invited in different days, maybe became guest maybe just attend as a viewer (might be true might be not & I didn't draw a conclusion because of this days, I just saying my though).

So, I think (IMO) we can have a delulu because might be it's became true :)  What if not, don't be upset, it's just delulu, right :) 

EDIT : 

1 of SA shippers in IG attend.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK Solo Concert

Day I 29.03.'19

Spartacecouple IG join of Rice Wreath from KJK Malaysia.

So far as I know no SA Shippers came (CMIIW, please).

KJK sing 26 songs in 2h 40 minutes.

Guest YSC.

Attend : YJS, LKS, & JSM.

About Q&A session I don't have information yet.

A few weeks ago when we know KJK will held a concert tour for this week, we start to delulu SJH became a guest & I think (IMO) all of RM members invited in different days, maybe became guest maybe just attend as a viewer (might be true might be not & I didn't draw a conclusion because of this days, I just saying my though).

So, I think (IMO) we can have a delulu because might be it's became true :)  What if not, don't be upset, it's just delulu, right :) 

Jihyo noona is filming her movie today. I saw one post in ig from one of the makeup staff from the movie production, that is why she could not attend. I mean generally speaking, whether SA is real or not, due to their closeness, i am sure jihyo noona would not miss the chance to attend the concert even as a good friend only. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jihyo noona is filming her movie today. I saw one post in ig from one of the makeup staff from the movie production, that is why she could not attend. I mean generally speaking, whether SA is real or not, due to their closeness, i am sure jihyo noona would not miss the chance to attend the concert even as a good friend only. 

Agree with you, I'm writting generally, regardless they're real or not, as a same work in the same place & as a good friend wouldn't miss that chance :) 

• Like 4

tbh I wouldn't be suprised in SJH will attend one of these days as a fan/audience but secretly (maybe backstage?) to support him and at the same time, avoid too much speculation and crazy shipping (not our kind here but the ones who spam their comments or tag them constantly on sns). I feel like SJH being there publicly might take away from KJK's moment which I'm sure she doesn't want to happen as she is so supportive of him. 

It would be a very nice surprise if we get to see her on stage with him again like the turbo concert last time, but let's not expect anything lol. I think we are all sure that she will be there on one of the concert days no matter if we don't get to see it. 

• Like 9

Spartaceheart7 who is attend in KJK solo concert 29 - 31 March 2019 tells me :

Spoiler

Today, when we look KJK concert, it's really exclusive, so we can't take a picture / video.

The last 3-4 song, KJK invite to all of audience to in front of the stage (ok I'm so bad in english) to singing and dancing together, in this time, we can take a picture & video.

During the show, KJK answer many questions from Q&A in IG (it's recorded).

2-3 times, the LCD showing about COUPLE RING (not from internet but the real one picture) with a long write. (since she didn't know about hangul so, she didn't understand).

BUT she seems hearing & reading : cho sarang.

Tomorrow, she plan to take a picture about that couple ring, and let it me to share it, so we can help each other to translate it (maybe it's important for us? I dunno, but I want to know).

She seat in the 1st row 29 March but not for 30 - 31 March.

Btw, about guest, YSC & G.O.D (she said that). YJS not until finish in there, LKS seems yes, she didn't know about JSM.

She said : KJK give a lot of souvenir to audience .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

35 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

YJS not until finish in there, LKS seems yes, she didn't know about JSM.

YooLee and JSM were all there. You can see YooLee clearly, with JSM partially shown on the right side of the screen on LKS’s left. IIRC, this is the first time YJS came to one of KJK’s concerts (at least publicly). There are two more nights and 3 members left. The “most important” (or anticipated) guest is often reserved for last. Ofc, I’m talking about JSJ, LOL. Fingers crossed. :lol:

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Not exactly SA related, so I’m putting this under Spoiler. :) 

Spoiler

Doing what he truly loves. He looks so happy. His fans, too. The fact that the first concert sold out in record time and two others had to be added says it all. If they act like this after waiting almost 10 years for his solo concert, just imagine what they will do when he marries. They (we) have been waiting forever for him to announce, LOL. 

Edit: Notice that a lot of the fans appear to be ajhummas. KJK, the Ajhumma-killer, LOL.  

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 7

LOL looks like jongkook is going to be teased this week. I used Google to translate the article so it might not be 100% correct but from what I could gather everyone is trying to figure out who is the secret couple and kim jong kook kept suspecting jihyo and the male guest causing them to say he was acting jealous. :joy:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003397731

Look at Jongkook's face in the last picture. lol Jihyo is truly going to have fun with him this episode. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, CI0 said:

LOL looks like jongkook is going to be teased this week. I used Google to translate the article so it might not be 100% correct but from what I could gather everyone is trying to figure out who is the secret couple and kim jong kook kept suspecting jihyo and the male guest causing them to say he was acting jealous. :joy:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003397731

Look at Jongkook's face in the last picture. lol Jihyo is truly going to have fun with him this episode. 

SBS 'Running Man' broadcast on 31st (Sunday), Kim Jong-guk X Song Ji-hyo's subtle atmosphere is drawn after Kim Jong-gook's 'Honbo' ment event.

The recent 'running man' recording was a race to find a 'secret couple' who broke into the solo troops. The members started to forage a secret couple pretending to solo all the tactile sensations, and Kim Jong Kook named Song Ji Hyo as a "secret couple" candidate and Kim Jae-young, a model from a model who appeared as a guest.

In particular, Kim Jong Kook continued to point out Kim Jae - young and Song Ji - hyo 's intimate appearance unlike other members who doubted many people and drove them to a secret couple. Kim Jong Kook testified that Song Ji-hyo made a comfortable conversation with Kim Jae-young and continued his conversation.

Song Ji-hyo insisted on being innocent and added, "If I am not a secret couple, Kim Jong-kook is jealous now." And other members also added, "It's jealous" about Kim's attitude.

On the other hand, the guest Jang Hee-jin told Kim Jong-guk that "Kim Jong-kook is a little scary" and Song Ji-hyo said, "It's a good person to know."

You can see the whole of the subtle love line to the moon couple in the 'running man' broadcasted at 5:00 pm on Sunday, 31st.

I try google translate so i see this coming, i think maybe not accurate 100%. :love: I cannot wait to see upcoming episode which is kim jaejong come to runningman. Based on this picture above, just admit oppa that you love jihyo so much but you still keep deny about your feeling. Are you jelous? What are you try to show here? :tounge_xd: but i hope spartace is secret couple in this episode and we can see more their interaction. *mood delulu on* :D I love his team member keep teasing kjk oppa. I hope jihyo will come to his concert today and become main guest. Im just hoping but i dont want put high expectation that jihyo will come. But just pray for the miracle. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Aww, the article and the photos made me happy instantly. Thankyou for sharing it @CI0 and @tiglon. Can't wait to see their interactions in the next episode. :wub:

And I agree about JH going to his concert, I'm sure she will be there, at least in one of his concert's day. It would be really weird if she isn't coming. I don't mind if she choose the farthest one (USA, perhaps? lol) or else the one held in Anyang or Busan. So they would spend time together without being too obvious, lol. :D Good day, everyone!

• Like 4
  • Love 1