Find results in...
firstnadya007

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Imo, 

Secret couple : yang se chan + jeon so min

Always solo : kim jong kook

• Like 5

7 hours ago, tiglon said:

In picture 1, he said, if that person feels I(KJK) am a good person, (in picture 2) then I will feel very very thankful and (in picture 3) think that she is loveable, (in picture 4), this type of loveable girl (in picture 5) is my ideal type

7 hours ago, tiglon said:

Referring to what KJK said about his ideal type, I just remembered that in the latest episode 445, when Jang Hee-jin peered into the car where SJH and KJK were sitting she asked SJH if KJK is in the car. SJH replied he is in the back. Upon hearing that JHJ replied that she thinks KJK is scary and walked away. But SJH said "If you get to know KJK you will find he is actually a good person" CMIIW, she also said KJK is good person in PJF

Now this coincides with what KJK just said about his ideal type who thinks that he is a good person. Most probably when he said that he must be describing SJH as his ideal type.:)

Thanks for giving the translation and your opinion upon that @tiglon 

Idk if I overthink about this, but when he said about this, imo, it felt too personal and truthful this time. I remembered JK shared the reason why he hasn't married yet, because he thinks he was never good enough. He always tried to do better. Maybe, he needs someone to encourage him and make him believe that he is a good person, and I hope that he found that while being together with JH.

I've just finished watching ep. 445 with sub... and I couldn't agree more to all of your analysis. I'd like to add some if you don't mind. Please forgive me if it's gonna be a long post.

1. BTS scene

SA is the only member who sat in the opposite side of the table, while the other sat slightly apart from them (separated by table), and I agree to what @delusionalme had said. They are lost in their own world when being together, but often checking on their phone while being away from each other (but, yeah, it's an assumption, though)

2. Yeobo-seyo team forming

How funny that's they are being together so often these days. It's like fate turns to favor them being together more often now, and looked like it's really unplanned beforehand, since all members are also seemed flustered about why they are being together again. And what I wanted to point out that we must be thankful that "Future Couple" is not being edit out. Was it another hint?

3. Car scene

Let's put aside about who is the secret couple or the relationship virgin for a while, I can see JK's behavior was mainly because his "over-protective" or let's say jealousy. There's no need for him to snatched her arm away, tbh, if she likes to hold the male guest's hand, then so what? Why he had to remind her that she will turned 40 soon? And, it's funny when he repeated "Why you do this... Why?" His tone and the way he left his comfort position was utterly genuine.

4. Scene when eating together

JK just babbling that it's not JH type to do this and that, yeah he really knew her (and so all of RM members). Then, JH is mad at how he accused her, lol. When she grabbed the vegetable pancake on her chopsticks while he kept complaining about her suspicious act, she showed her annoyance face, even told him to just shut up and eat. JK and his nagging habit, lol. :D It's funny because usually when everyone suspecting JH, JK is the only one who support her.

5. Punishment scene

Perhaps it had been edited out, cmiiw, JH said "I'm sorry" before throwing water to JK, but I'm not hearing it when she is about to throw water to the male guest.

My personal opinion:

Scripted or not, being in a role or not, they are really close. There's something between them by seeing their smiles and their behavior towards each other. :wub:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Spartacematchmade said:

This is just pure speculation but I saw something on Weibo,. It was dark in the car but I'm pretty sure ji hyo originally sat on the back seat and then moved. What do you guys think?

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/63872805.html?weibo_id=4356215896742765

Credit to Weibo owner

yup totaly agree with you

i saw JH seat at back with KJK and moved front seat...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tk Best said:

I try google translate they said that song jihyo and lee dong wook were dating for 6 months. I dont know whether the news is true or not but this article were release in vietnam news but not in korea because the latest news in naver,soompi or any other website korea dont have this article. So i dont believe as long as song jihyo company not release the official statement about they were dating. I think they want to play a game april fool because right now on month april right. So i think this a totally false rumour. So we just waiting for their official statement from lee dong wook and jihyo company only. Whatever it is, lets support spartace untill one another getting married. But i hope this is only the fake rumour. -_- Keep calm and relax about this article :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Probably just April Fool’s hoax. Putting this under Spoiler:

Spoiler

I found a YT vid uploaded yesterday that says Dispatch announced the news. If so, we should have read something by now, yet there’s nothing. Also, people in the comments say that the pic used in the vid as “proof” was LDW and Suzy. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

Edit@spartaceluv98: Oops, we’re talking about the same thing, LOL.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I am sorry @tiglon, if you don't mind, can you kindly translate this Weibo post? It is the post about jihyo noona accepting the flower bouquet during the wedding and there seems to be an article shown in the first pic in the post below:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356235447040343

I saw in the comments, based on google translate, many are stating they want to hear good news soon. Does the post discuss what we have discussed previously whereby in korean tradition, usually the person who catches the bouquet means that person is most likely already engaged/going to get married soon? Or else that person will not get married for the next 10 years?

I also find it very cute KJK is sort of against the FC name, but said nothing and just agree with Yeoboseyo. I think FC reminds him so much of MC. jealousy much :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, smartace said:

I also find it very cute KJK is sort of against the FC name, but said nothing and just agree with Yeoboseyo. I think FC reminds him so much of MC. jealousy much :D

A little bit correction, JH didn't say "FC" actually, FC is just a translation. She said "mi-co" which stands for "mirae couple" or translated as future couple. The translator maybe put the abbreviation as FC. ^_^

• Like 4

6 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I am sorry @tiglon, if you don't mind, can you kindly translate this Weibo post? It is the post about jihyo noona accepting the flower bouquet during the wedding and there seems to be an article shown in the first pic in the post below:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356235447040343

I saw in the comments, based on google translate, many are stating they want to hear good news soon. Does the post discuss what we have discussed previously whereby in korean tradition, usually the person who catches the bouquet means that person is most likely already engaged/going to get married soon? Or else that person will not get married for the next 10 years?

I will translate the highlighted portion of the first picture:

(the first part which is not highlighted talks about wedding traditions in Taiwan)

"But in Korean weddings, the usual way of doing things is to pre-determine the girl who would receive the bouquet, the best candidate would be someone who is already engaged and about to get married. Because there is a traditional way of thinking in Korea, the person who receives the bouquet must get married within half a year, otherwise she will not be able to get married for three years. Therefore the bouquet cannot be casually given to any single girl, to avoid causing her not to be able to get married for three years!"

The first comment to the article is the best: (by yinraowoxin)

"Then we can basically expect wedding news within half a year! If you assume SJH's wedding partner is not KJK, she will definitely not create this CP atmosphere with him on the show"

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I will translate the highlighted portion of the first picture:

(the first part which is not highlighted talks about wedding traditions in Taiwan)

"But in Korean weddings, the usual way of doing things is to pre-determine the girl who would receive the bouquet, the best candidate would be someone who is already engaged and about to get married. Because there is a traditional way of thinking in Korea, the person who receives the bouquet must get married within half a year, otherwise she will not be able to get married for three years. Therefore the bouquet cannot be casually given to any single girl, to avoid causing her not to be able to get married for three years!"

"Then we can basically expect wedding news within half a year! If you assume SJH's wedding partner is not KJK, she will definitely not create this CP atmosphere with him on the show"

Once again thank you very much for translating @tiglon:). Really appreciate that you are willing to take the time and effort to translate for us

I do agree with the top comment too. If jh is seriously dating someone else, i do not think she would be this active in regards to the loveline with jk hyung. She is mostly the one that initiates the teasing/interaction/skinship with jk hyung. Iirc, back when she was dating the ceo back in 2012, they even stopped the mc loveline (well, perhaps that was because her relationship with the ceo became public). Although i admit there a times the little devil/doubter inside of me have negative thoughts (i.e perhaps the reason jk hyung is mostly hesitant to play along with the SA teasing/loveline all this while is perhaps because he knows something about jihyo noona's relationship). But over the time i realised that it is just jk hyung's shy nature that makes him not too active with the teasing/interactions with jihyo noona on screen. We can see that offscreen they are still as close as ever. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

i do agree w/ this comment :D

wish + delulu = best ;) 

btw, thank @tiglon it means a lot for us ...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

i like it when JH keep holding JK's arm when she announce their team name. 

when she said that their team name would be future couple / mirae couple, she held JK hand, and only let it go when JK move forward.

then she held JK's hand again when HH suggest to change their team name to yeobosaeyo / hello, honey

i have to agree with YSC, JK listen to JH

well, when some people said that some women could control JK, it's just because either scripted for the show or he's just being nice

but, i don't know, it just feel different when it's JH who does it to JK

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, elzy said:

A little bit correction, JH didn't say "FC" actually, FC is just a translation. She said "mi-co" which stands for "mirae couple" or translated as future couple. The translator maybe put the abbreviation as FC. ^_^

actually i thought it was miracle couple at first but is there someone  who has the exact translation of what JH said?

• Like 1

I can assure you that ji hyo said 'mirae couple which when you translate mirae couple to English it means-future couple

미래의 커플 = future couple
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

I can assure you that ji hyo said 'mirae couple which when you translate mirae couple to English it means-future couple

미래의 커플 = future couple

Yes, indeed, she is so bold to say this and YJS approved it by clapping his hands. :D

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

Well, now the time got reduce to 6 months? Lol, and I noticed that she lose some weight too recently, dunno if it's because her role in "Daughter" but isn't it a common thing to do for girls (to lose some weight) when you are planning to get married soon? Can't imagine how beautiful JH would be. Hope it's true that we would hear the good news from her and JK soon.

Credit as shown

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Once again thank you very much for translating @tiglon:). Really appreciate that you are willing to take the time and effort to translate for us

I do agree with the top comment too. If jh is seriously dating someone else, i do not think she would be this active in regards to the loveline with jk hyung. 

There are some reasons I can think of as to why SJH has been more active with this loveline:

1) my most delulu reason: they are planning to announce their relationship (marriage?) soon

2) she likes KJK and is tired of waiting for him to make a move

3) she took some comments about her lack of energy in rm to heart and is trying to give more of what the audience wants to see

4) the least likely imo: she is in a relationship with someone else and is trying to cover it up with this LL. 

Regardless though, we've all noticed that SJH has been visibly happier lately. Someone also mentioned that she has been losing weight (could be because she's busy or for her movie role, but also could be in preparation for a wedding). She also cut her hair which could also easily be for the role but our delulu minds could say it's so that she could get it to her desired length for when she gets married lol. In all honesty, IF she is getting married soon, I'll be so happy for her, regardless if it's with KJK or not. (but of course if it's with KJK I'll be extra happy. There has to he a reason both HH and LKS are acting so suspicious around them lol) 

• Like 7

My delu (+alcohol) thoughts on this:

Rmb the april's fool news? If kjk and sjh wasn't real, won't the best April's fool news be spartace? Instead they came up with some other random news... ok my delu mind working 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1