• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WanZ

• mn0096

• airplanegirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

Spoiler

I hope no one will gets upset or over thinks this post. I'm simply speaking my mind.

In the preview for the next episode there's a part where the group is being filmed clearly without knowing and you see everyone sat around a table. Jong kook is getting a massage from a woman. When I watched it live I thought it was Jihyo but rewatching it now I realized Jihyo is the one passing in front of the camera. So is the woman his stylist? I don't follow JK's staff closely so I wouldn't know what she looks like. I was wondering if maybe someone here does.

27 minutes ago, CI0 said:
  Hide contents

I hope no one will gets upset or over thinks this post. I'm simply speaking my mind.

In the preview for the next episode there's a part where the group is being filmed clearly without knowing and you see everyone sat around a table. Jong kook is getting a massage from a woman. When I watched it live I thought it was Jihyo but rewatching it now I realized Jihyo is the one passing in front of the camera. So is the woman his stylist? I don't follow JK's staff closely so I wouldn't know what she looks like. I was wondering if maybe someone here does.

Can you give me a screenshot via message? It could be his stylist

50 minutes ago, CI0 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just checked it out. That is his stylist gsun. He is very close and comfortable with each other. Actually jihyo noona was the one sitting beside him that time. The one with her head resting on the table and looking at jk hyung. You can tell from her red hat she put on the table. The one passing in front of the camera is obviously not jihyo noona although her outfit is very similar to jihyo noona and she is also wearing a hat but her hat is black. Jihyo noona's hat is red and black. So in conclusion, the one massaging jk hyung is his stylist gsun, the one sitting beside jk hyung and resting her head on the table is jihyo noona. That moment was obviously during a break moment. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone! Im just see the teaser that spartace shipper post only but not full episode yet because dont have subtitle so i dont understand. What i can see in this episode 444 spartace moment only a little but we can see kjk always take care about jihyo. :love: but i can see that somin try to gain attention from kjk( maybe for mission only) i dont know either but i hope so -_- what my thoughts said maybe she was comfortable with kjk or she seeking for kjk help only (positive vibes).. But i dont see kookmin as couple maybe just siblings or family. ;) I cannot wait to see up coming episode (445) which is we want to see more spartace interaction and their sweet moments. I hope their pd not cut their moment and what we see in fans video have included too. Happy shipping guys and have a nice day :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Thank you ...

Based on her hair, this making video after she is cut her hair (she is cut her hair a few days before RM fan meet at Hkg).

Maybe will flight together to Shanghai with HH & lee Da Hee also

@Regita M. P

I have just checked. The flight from Seoul to Shanghai takes slightly over 2 hours. So that's why she went back to Korea first and would most probably take an early flight with HH to Shanghai the next day.

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, tiglon said:

@Regita M. P

I have just checked. The flight from Seoul to Shanghai takes slightly over 2 hours. So that's why she went back to Korea first and would most probably take an early flight with HH to Shanghai the next day.

aaaa IC IC ...

Thank you for your information :) 

• Like 1

@Regita M. P already posted a longer version of this, but it’s just so sweet that I’m posting the more focused version. The way he naturally extended his finger and she grabbed it, plus their shy smiles, ofc hers hidden behind her hand. :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Regita M. P: I loved how he could have extended his hand, but nope, he extended his finger! The way he did it looked sweet, innocent but also a bit flirty to me. And, let’s not forget how Ms. Mong hid her smile behind her hand, like a girl reacting to her crush. :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Just finished watching the latest episode. If I'm not mistaken, after they move from the first location, JK is the only one who is supporting JH when everyone pointed at her as a "suspicious" one. And at the second and third locations, we can see sometimes JK and JH moved to another room right after each other, it's like they following each other or stick together unknowingly.

Yeah, the Rock-Paper-Scissor scene is utterly sweet, everyone who won earlier stay in their places or moved back a bit. There's no need for JH to move beside JK. Let alone she grasped his finger with hers. (Read this comment on ig: spartace and their unnecessary skinship, lol :joy:

Overall, in this latest episode, the members are not teasing about SA anymore, even when they had numerous chances to do it. Idk if they are in some sort of "agreement", but the editing team still put the tag "Kook-Mong Couple" afterwards. Without that tag, it's like we watched the old SA moments, when their closeness are not highlighted for the show.

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

@mn0096

Haha's reaction it's so make me laugh so hard:joy:

He hold to saying : woooooooooooo :D 

IKR... It is somehow raising a curiosity in my mind after this episode. Why HH and other members had to hold their reaction? I mean it's suspicious though when all of sudden, the teasing stopped. Although, I knew that the teasing about SA always been like this, there is a moment of sudden burst then followed by the sudden pause too, previously. But, now... they are becoming a new "loveline" of the show, right? It's not the way to promote a new "loveline", I guess. ^_^

Then, I'm curious to see the dynamics of their "loveline" status in the next episode. I hope we would get some sweet moments like we saw at the off-cam. But, if they wouldn't show it to us, I don't mind too, since I know off-cam always way better than the aired ones. :)

• Like 6

Here is the preview cut focusing on the part Cl0 mentioned. We can see that the girl massaging jk hyung is his stylist gsun and the girl beside jk hyung resting her head on the table and looking at jk hyung's direction is jihyo noona (we can tell from the black and red hat she put on the table).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZvNUlBHA8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dwxe653dtuje

• Like 6
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo