[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Hi thank you so much for your reading. I hope kjk will invite jihyo for his concert so that we can see their interaction. Lets pray very harder everyday so that they will getting married by next year.  :blush:

I hope so ... anyhting is possible & nothing goes wrong to hope...

Yes, we wish in the end of this year or at least early next year we'll hear a good news :) 

Can't see the ace jr a.k.a Kim Angela for the very 1st time :D :D 

• Like 4

Okay, I didn't know there was actually a soompi forum for SpartAce...lol. I've been a low key shipper of these two (well, actually me and my older brother :tounge_xd:) since idk when...it's been too long until now that RM actually sees it and making a loveline out of it. Though I prefer them being natural instead of all the teasings, but no complaints! :D

Hi, everyone! 

20181207-001.gif

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

i'm really glad that our forum has been lively nowadays 

and please allow me to greet all the members here, specially the new ones

happy shipping :D 

thank you very much for the warm welcome from all of the members here...  yeah, of course, I will keep this thread alive whenever I can, cause talking about SA always makes me happy :blush:

Idk, I can't stop replaying "yeobo" scene. I'm watching and watching it over again, and I keep smiling from that (please tell me it's not a disease). Then, I've just captured something after so many times I watch this episode (please forgive me if it already mentioned before)

1. JH peeked to JK's room as soon as she knew he is on the room next to her.

Untitled-2_2.jpg

Gosh, I found it sweet, especially after "yeobo" scene, they are definitely comfortable with each other and not going to distance each other. Actually, to be fair, the one who escape after JH is YSC not JK, but maybe RM team preferred to put JK next to JH rather than YSC.

2. After JH peeked into JK's room, neither of them closed the window...!!

Untitled-3.jpg

Okay, maybe it's just me who overexcited about this little thing, but I guess not everyone leave their windows open, right?  :D Yeah... I tried to replay and slow-mo the scene after this and I'm not sure if the window between JK's and JH's room still open (since the walls are in the same color, so it's hard to differentiate), but, at least, if JK is bothered and tried to stay away from JH, he will instinctively close the window right after she peeked at him, right? But we could see here, he left it open... :phew:

3. And in the end of this game, it clearly seen the windows between them are open (again).

Untitled-4.jpg

It's hard to stay away from each other, eh? :wub:

I'm sorry if this post is not important, guys :joy: (I've done this because I'm bored, and couldn't wait till Sunday comes, lol)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

good day! this ship is really sailing... honestly i just only wanted to be quietly reading your posts in the background... i just discuss my feelings about SA with my friend who also happen to ship them. I asked her what she's thinking about the sudden LL situation. She said she just want to wait some more, as for me, same as many that you mentioned here, it doesn't make sense if JK wants to marry the soonest, why start a new loveline and with JH, what would they become in the end if this won't workout as real? I know both of them has really good personality that's why i like both of them individually and i know that if anyone of them is in a relationship with other people they will not pursue this LL.

Also, some of you are asking what kind of announcement they will make if they are real? If you follow them both or RM in a long time, you will remember that JK mentioned before that if he will get married he will announce it thru RM.

And about having a gf for JK, always remember that he will deny even if he has one until the day he announce his marriage.

I really hope that this will be the big lucky year for them and that JH is really the one JK is waiting for to be ready so that he can freely announce that they are getting married. 

So shippers, let's sail together:wub:

• Like 4

Thank you all for the kind words :). I’m glad you enjoyed reading what I wrote. 

I did get the chance to watch 436 and I was really looking forward to it but contrary to what I expected there isn’t any particular scene that caught my attention nor is there much to analyze. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed 436 a lot. The episode was really funny from beginning to end but in terms of Jongkook and Jihyo’s interactions, the bulk of them were either mostly of their backsides (the running mission where they were holding hands anyways), or they would be static (the last mission where they had to sit on the pillows) so to be honest there is not much for me to say. Nothing in particular caught my eye — expressions, actions, or subtle movements. What also makes it hard for me to properly analyze this episode is that the members constantly teased them and therefore caused them to mostly react in a bashful or shy manner, which covered their genuine expressions. Like a lot of you have mentioned, they do stick to each others’ side A LOT. Even in 396. This is pretty much common knowledge and everyone knows this already but I’ll just put it out there: people gravitate towards those that they like or are comfortable with. In some cases I noticed that Jihyo would deliberately move to Jongkook’s side and vice versa so this does signal their extremely close relationship and that they are comfortable with each other. Another thing is that compared to the previous interactions with Jinyoung, I would say that Jongkook is definitely more comfortable with Jihyo and whatever she is doing even though her “skinship” with him is more extended. No sudden movements indicating awkwardness nor is there any signs of him disapproving of her approaching him. 

One thing I would like to mention, though, is during the beginning, when the cast members were making fun of Jihyo and Jongkook’s outfit, in particular on 9:04, 
s_4C8E59E6E89C5224FAF3D9DEB8AE9693268A0513830108DAAB26ED7768618B5C_1551398260953_Screenshot+3.png
Jihyo here has an interesting face state. Slightly puckered lips, tense facial muscles, and slightly lowered eyebrows. Analyzed by itself, puckered lips would indicate stress and uneasiness. However, since along with the puckering of lips she also tensed her facial muscles and lowered her eyebrows slightly, stressed would not be the right description. I would describe Jihyo’s situation as “waiting for Jongkook’s reaction and acting accordingly”. So the expression that she currently has is basically a “placeholder” before she decides what to do according to Jongkook’s reaction. If you watch this scene, her reaction is slightly delayed before she gave her reaction and only reacted to the joke after Jongkook acted positively. I’m not exactly sure why Jongkook’s reaction matters to her, maybe it’s because she’s afraid that he wouldn’t like the teasing or maybe something had happened before that made her more cautious. Either way, what follows is a happy ending. Jongkook laughed and played along with Jaeseok’s teasing and Jihyo exhibited a genuine smile. 
s_4C8E59E6E89C5224FAF3D9DEB8AE9693268A0513830108DAAB26ED7768618B5C_1551398753903_Screenshot+4.png
How do I know it’s genuine? Other than my experience, in this particular situation she is smiling with her whole face; wrinkles on the sides of her eye appeared, the contracting of cheek muscles, and expansion of the jaw. Your feelings cannot make you lie to your body. This is a genuine smile of happiness and joy. 

I feel really sorry that episode 436, which according to one of the comments is one of the best SpartAace episodes, yielded a short analysis from me. To make up for the lack of 436’s analysis, I will include a video that @sofiemarz sent to me and my thoughts on one of the scene. 
s_4C8E59E6E89C5224FAF3D9DEB8AE9693268A0513830108DAAB26ED7768618B5C_1551399548633_Screenshot+6.png
When they were holding each others’ hands, we can see here that Jihyo has a firm grip while Jongkook has what I would call an “open grip”. Jihyo was holding his thumb so he had no choice but to hold her hands but his ring and pinky fingers were not closed and instead distanced from Jihyo’s hand. This indicates restraint. Jongkook is one hell of a buff guy and I heard he’s a man of manners? If so, that would help explain why he is not gripping her hands properly. He was most likely afraid of hurting her by not controlling his power and was feeling regret of what he was doing (trying to defeat a woman using his power). 

It is also worth noting that they maintained very long eye contact. Looking at someone’s eyes for more than 3 seconds is a sign of endearment and affection. IF the eye contact is desirable. If an unknown person stares right at you for 3 or more seconds, you better run because chances are he’s a psychopath. If it’s your girlfriend or boyfriend or someone very dear to you then it’s understandable. In Jihyo and Jongkook’s case? Well, they’re certainly not strangers :). But again, I would like to reiterate that their body language, behavior, and tendencies that I have seen so far all point to the fact that their relationship is one that is built on tremendous trust and that they hold each other dearly. 

I have Pajama Friends next on my list and hopefully would be able to watch it by the end of this week. Please do feel free to voice your opinion if you have any disagreements with what I said, despite my profession I am still a mere human and none of my analyses are perfect :). I am always open to criticism (constructive ones, or even destructive ones as long as they have a point) and again if you have any particular questions or suggestions let me know!. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 5

@gnrbbns aaahhhh i seeee...thank you for your analyze..it means a lot!:love:

2 hours ago, gnrbbns said:

I have Pajama Friends next on my list and hopefully would be able to watch it by the end of this week. Please do feel free to voice your opinion if you have any disagreements with what I said, despite my profession I am still a mere human and none of my analyses are perfect :). I am always open to criticism (constructive ones, or even destructive ones as long as they have a point) and again if you have any particular questions or suggestions let me know!. Have a great weekend everyone!

I am waiting for Pajama Friends..:blush:

• Like 1

Hello everyone, sorry but my english is not good :cry:! is the frist  time here, i am very happy ,because SA is mi favorite couple,  i´m from Peru and thank you for all your coments about them.:innocent:...:lol: @gnrbbns  thank for analize somethem episodes ,  please see pajama friends episode 10 and 11 and write about it.:love:

• Like 6

Hello fellow shippers.

Just a short message to drop here. It's been a long time since my last post in this forum. I would like to said thank you so much to you guys who keep this forum alive. And believe me that all the old shippers always and keep coming to this forum reading all the discussion here. It's just many of us busy with our life but we never left the fandom. And I myself love to read all the discussion and theory that been written here.

Keep spreading the love, guys and please open our heart to any chances about our couple relationship.

Remember that we love them together or not. Whether they are real or not. And we are the matured shippers that will not gonna blame any of them if something happen later.

Love you guys. Thank you again.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, diana.rashidi5850_725d said:

Hello fellow shippers.

Keep spreading the love, guys and please open our heart to any chances about our couple relationship.

Remember that we love them together or not. Whether they are real or not. And we are the matured shippers that will not gonna blame any of them if something happen later.

Love you guys. Thank you again.

Totally agree with u ... :) 

We will still & must love & support KJK & SJH whatever their choose about their love life & their career. We must respect it :)

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, elzy said:

Hope to see SA's sweet natural interactions in the upcoming RM episode... and happy independence day to all fellow shippers from SK :)

Thank you for your info. I cannot wait to watch upcoming episode whether they are teasing spartace or not. I hope kjk will call jihyo *yeabo* in upcoming episode again. :love: arggh i cannot wait to see their interaction eventhough in smallest things. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

In MUD kjk mum didn't actively try to poach the new female guest even when she said that kjk is kindof her ideal type currently. Kjk mum kept saying she can't mention her son. Food for tot on whether she knows kjk boat has set sail

Edited by Xedr0x
  • Like 1

KJK will be going to Chengdu, China on 16 March. Anyone who spends up to $488 on BRTC products can get a chance to see him at the fan meeting.

As for SJH, Rapido is also holding a promotional event in Shenzhen, China. Spend up to $5888 and they will provide air tickets for the winners from other parts of China to fly to Shenzhen to meet her. SJH will coordinate the clothes for the winners and the winners will get to keep those clothes. The top 4 spenders (minimum $5888) will win (by posting their receipts on Rapido's Weibo)

For spenders up to $2888 they can get a piece of Rapido clothing. People who buy the 2019 spring/summer line can post their receipts and have a chance to win ticket to her fan meeting in Shenzhen. SJH will be signing caps for the winners to keep.

For your information only.

9adc1d90gy1g0m112jik8j20ku0rsjvj.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, gnrbbns said:

@tiglon  he GIF that you posted is very short and small so it was quite hard to properly assess their expressions, but one thing that I’d like to note here is in order for someone of a different gender to place their hands on sensitive parts of the human body such as the hips (the sides of your torso are some of the most sensitive areas of your body and the lower abdominal part of the human body is particularly sensitive due to one of their uses being reproductive) AND the receptor being okay with it is a big deal. You do not just naturally place your hands on someone’s hips (feel free to try it with someone you’re close but not particularly close with, or even with someone you are close with and see how they react) unless you are sure that that someone would be okay with it. And as we can all see, Jihyo did not react negatively. So this is most likely not the first time he has done it (please correct me if I’m wrong) and that she had most likely done it before to him too. This, for me, shows immense trust between the two of them and that they do have a deeper relationship than simply being friends (not necessarily a romantic one, but definitely a very faithful one). I can’t see what they’re pointing at nor do I know what was actually happening so I’m just analyzing this GIF in a vacuum, but this is what I gathered. Once I know what episode this is I might perhaps be able to provide a better and clearer dissection of the scene :). 

Thanks for replying and sorry for the late reply.

It is from episode 335, Ji Suk-jin's week. If you have time watch the whole episode which would give you a better grasp of the whole situation, if not, watch the part starting around 46:20. 

I am also curious about what your analysis would be for the following episodes

Ep 403, the part around 40:07. SJH went to eat KJK's food and he tells her "I thought you were my wife" even though he is not married.

Ep 426, starting from around 49:09, KJK said "It would be great if we have a daughter" when he saw the photo of them mixed together.

Ep 432, starting from 11:22, when YSC asks SJH to tell her love story. After hearing her story do you think she is really talking about her ex or is she referring to KJK who has been helping her all along with her story?

Thank you

• Like 2

Oh no :(Just saw this post. Seems like jk hyung called himself a couple with jeon somin? Based on the translation. And jaesuk hyung asked "how about song ji hyo?" And seems like he also asked "do you want to have a loveline with all the female members?" (Based on weibo post). Really speechless right now due to the remarks from jk hyung. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bufyz7qHmch/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fa1moujzu3fq

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4345414499630363

Here is the original naver article

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003961672

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Oh no :(Just saw this post. Seems like jk hyung called himself a couple with jeon somin? Based on the translation. And jaesuk hyung asked "how about song ji hyo?" And seems like he also asked "do you want to have a loveline with all the female members?" (Based on weibo post). Really speechless right now due to the remarks from jk hyung. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bufyz7qHmch/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fa1moujzu3fq

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4345414499630363

Yeah man https://instagram.com/sominjongkookcouple?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=gbx675jemh19