[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Even I'm not watching yet but this scene when KJK said pig , indeed !! love eat love sleep really refer to SJH & when SJH said little punk, KJK laugh didn't believed his gf said that . LOL both of them really love teasing toward each others

I loved jk hyung's reaction when jihyo noona said "you little punk" as a nickname for her bf. Lol. He was smiling and seemed to be caught off guard too -_- not to mention the shy look on his face 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I loved jk hyung's reaction when jihyo noona said "you little punk" as a nickname for her bf. Lol. He was smiling and seemed to be caught off guard too -_- not to mention the shy look on his face 

Yess... agree with you, I really loved his expression here. :wub: I love when sometimes both of them couldn't hide their smiles when it comes to responding each other answers / gestures, lol.

Btw, found something interesting in Tiny's latest post. In the bottom right corner, I guess there's a phone that also captured them. Any idea whose phone is that?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hongda (SJH hairstylist) with my spartace banner and with spartace shippers (including me in this photo also) in the airport.

LOL my spartace banner not ready yet at that time and my face ofc can't looking up I'm so busy to holding my banner

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

RM Eps 464

1. Madame curie word recently is famous. LOL. First SJH wrong name about it continues by KJK in the next eps & now they talking about it again. LOL.

2. 00:34:20 : SA mirroring each other.

3. 00:35:35 : SA standing side by side.

4. When SJH answer dog, KJK seems looking at her.

5. When KJK answer pig, SWJH looking at him and yes indeed ! SJH is 'pig' LOL . Love to eat love to sleep.

When SJH answer little punk, KJK's reaction seems didn;t believed with what his gf saying . LOL. reminded me to RM eps 442, when SA became one team and reminded me to MUD but forget wha eps but that's talking between HH & KJK in KJK's house.

6. 00:38:20 SA mirroring each other.

7. KJK : she's been following me aroung all day. (refer to JSM). The way KJK said that IMO it's uncomfortable & want to explain it so no one will misunderstanding about it plus the way KJK saying like that it's totaly different when KJK suspect SJH as a spy, KJK always attract & active turn to SJH.

8. This is so cute. For no reason, KJK suddenly busy how to teasing SJH by throw the ball to SJH while SJH it's like tired and looking to the front (staff) and KJK start to teasing her by his action like want request attention with her.

9. 00:50:14 : I love when PD showing us about SA.

10. When KJK & LKS discussed suddenly SJH with mong face came and KJK with laugh teasing her again wihtout her knowing : She is nothing today.

After that SJH give a hints to KJK & LKS & all of three esp SA talking about this even KJK said : thanks to SJH who shared that hints.

11. When KJK ask JSM and KJK more trust what SJH saying reminded me DragonBrother when KJK saying 1 of them drunk but he denying, KJK still believed what SJH said.

12. This is so cute when KJK now the truth SJH is really forgetful, KJK smile and laugh remember what SJH said before. LOL.

KJK : Why did Ji Hyo tell me that there's ans "S" in the first name.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

23 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Even I'm not watching yet but this scene when KJK said pig , indeed !! love eat love sleep really refer to SJH & when SJH said little punk, KJK laugh didn't believed his gf said that . LOL both of them really love teasing toward each others

The pig nickname has nothing to do with Jihyo actually. Back in 2008 or 09, KJK was on Happy Together and talked about how he called his ex piggy and his ex called him 'dummy.' 

And honestly? Even if they were dating, I legit doubt that he would let someone younger than him call him 'little punk.' No matter what, he's still 5 years older than her and letting her call him 'little punk' would be pretty out of character for someone who is very about hereichy. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

And honestly? Even if they were dating, I legit doubt that he would let someone younger than him call him 'little punk.' No matter what, he's still 5 years older than her and letting her call him 'little punk' would be pretty out of character for someone who is very about hereichy. 

Yes it is, and in fact that was just a game, after that you can see his face seems cannot believe what he heard, when SJH said that...

Dating or not, to me, They are very suitable, so it's not wrong to ship them, and let's watch together if it s really sail or not, as long as they are not marry yet to each other or marry with another person then it's fine. Like someone said before, let's ship them happily. And i am very understand how you feel, because i read your posted before, and yes, you are our sunbaenim :D and nice that have you again here, welcome back :love:. So right know here, we ship them together or as individual, nothing to lose, and sometimes we can be delulu about them, but it keep polite, don't worry..

• Like 3
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

No offence to anyone, but isn't it better if we keep our negative thoughts to ourselves? Writing it here would just bring happiness to antis and lurkers of those who ship jk with others or jh with others. 

agree.

it's okay if anyone wanna stop shipping SA, but keep it by yourself, or talk about it with any active forum members.

but, i don't think it's wise enough to show your "concern" here.

not only it's like feeding the troller and the haters, but also ruining the mood. some of us came to the forum to smile, laugh or having a good time talking and discussing the sweet moment about SA.

reading a negative thought would only ruined it......

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi, I'm sorry to add my two cents into this discussion about the mood of users' posts, but I've seen it pop up several times over the years and I feel like there has to be a compromise out there that is more inclusive. I respect others may not agree, but I personally feel the thread should be open to healthy and respectful discussion, which includes pessimistic thoughts as long as they are obviously genuine (though it may be hard to tell sometimes).

Trolls/haters will continue to exist regardless of the tone of thoughts here, whether either by taking advantage of negative ones or calling optimistic ones delusional; so it's better to welcome those that need the fandom support from the thread rather than push them away for the sake of those looking to abuse it. The latter can be ignored, or if in the thread, banned/deleted with the help of mods. Quiet/unsure shippers can either be welcomed with open arms - making the fandom better, or be pushed away, which obviously is unwanted. 

I've also had personal experience with being on both sides of the equation - being both optimistic about SA and pessimistic. While I personally preferred reporting most of my pessimistic thoughts privately, I was privileged in that I had fellow shippers I befriended on here and ProBoards. Some people don't have that advantage, especially others who lurk and may feel confused over both their optimistic and pessimistic shipper thoughts. They probably need chances to form that camaraderie, and that won't be possible if such discussion is pushed back against. 

Potential improved inclusivity might be hard to enforce, but I think there could be a compromise between people actively seeking to discuss other topics and those looking for positive thoughts by the former or anyone really spoilering thoughts that may be more sensitive. It might not be doable as newbies might not know, or others may forget/be bad at HTML, but it could be a solution to what different kinds of people want to seek or express in the thread. 

• Like 7

I just want to add my thoughts as well.

for me, it's nice too see different opinions about spartace too. afterall, a forum is a place for open discussions. I think it's not entirely necessary to push away our fellow shippers just because their opinions are a bit different. I admit that recently I've started thnking that they aren't actually dating but that doesn't mean I've stopped rooting for spartace. 

I don't see anything wrong with shippers wanting to share the thoughts they have be it pessimistic or optimistic as long as it doesn't harbour any ill intent towards jongkook and jihyo, or anyone related to them.

regarding the trolls, they are not gonna stop whatever kind of mindset we adopt. since they are trolls, they don't need a legitimate reason to be malicious.

I hope I did not offend anyone with my opinion.

• Like 7

Hemmm i think it depends what make she/he think about that..

But, i think if you are not sure enough, the best solution is just DM someone here whom active or you know best..

For @airplanegirl situation, i think deep down in her/his heart, he/she still hope that SA is really real, knowing that he/she was very active long ago, but i know that when MUD situation last year, many of SA shippers here broken heart about them, although they ship them from many years, including him/her, correct me if i am wrong, @airplanegirl is KJK big fan right? and decided to hiatus, but many of them still reading this forum, which means, deep down still hope and believe that SA is really real. And i think why she/he commented like that was want to gained positive energy from us, and to make him/her believe it again, so i think it's all right dear, we here for you too.

That i want to say again is "Shipping should be fun", don't push them to hurry marry with each other or with another just because we are not patient, because that is their privacy and their human right. You will be stress,  moreover to you who ship them from 2010. And sometimes we gain information, and we discuss that here, and that is good. Just follow SA step, and appreciate every moment, good or sad, and if it is too hard, and you want to rest even quit, then it's all right, we wait you till you back here.:blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I agree with @pink007 that this should be a forum of open discussion. We have to look at the doubts as well as the positives. If we only focus on the positive then we might become delusional and truly ignore the signs if spartace aren't dating. I think it's best to be open minded and discuss all possibilities even if they're not the ones we want to hear. I understand not wanting to bring down the mood of the board, and I hope everyone knows they can message me (that includes silent readers) if they want to talk!

As for @airplanegirl's doubts, I'm sorry that you feel that way. It's never fun to have pessimistic thoughts about your ship and I'm glad you felt comfortable sharing those doubts here.

In my opinion, I don't think those are actual nicknames they use for each other. I think they were playing a game and said the first thing that came to mind. It's just cute that when you hear SJH's answer, the first person you would think of is KJK.

As for the letter, I don't think it disproves anything about spartace. KJK isn't the sort to come out and say he's dating until he's announcing it, so of course his letter to his future wife would imply that he hasn't found her yet. I'm sure KJK knew the letter would be scrutinized and wrote it very carefully so as not to give anything away. Statements like that, I find, are a lot less revealing  of the truth than the actions spartace make. I trust the seven years of evidence that I've seen over one letter KJK wrote for his fans.

But that's just me. It's up to everyone to figure out what they believe. This is an open forum and all respectful spartace discussion should be welcome!

• Like 7
  • Love 4

On 8/19/2019 at 1:37 AM, Regita M. P said:

Jk non-verbal reaction and body language says it all. I think she found it cute and funny on SJH's answer. They are really suitable for each other. #spartaceforever

• Like 1
  • Love 1