Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

 

I don't know he was attend or not ... No videos and photos about SA, only SA didn't look it up.

He was there. I already attached a video. And like I said, he was having back pains.

 

Can we not use his back pains to fuel our delusions please? And since it has happened before, fans were pretty worried that he might pass out pain. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

Last part before they start performing once again Really no one can stop them from having their own chat room! It's JK's turn to speak and they laughed cutely together again.

Random thoughts Remember JK said he will slowly reveal to the public that he is in a relationship( I don't remember that exact words he used or when he said that) because he don't want to be like

1 minute ago, airplanegirl said:

He was there. I already attached a video. And like I said, he was having back pains.

 

Can we not use his back pains to fuel our delusions please? And since it has happened before, fans were pretty worried that he might pass out pain. 

 

Since when I said this is delulu ??

I never said delulu just because sa didn't look it up.

I just write what I'm looking.

LOL .

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

 

Since when I said this is delulu ??

I never said delulu just because sa didn't look it up.

I just write what I'm looking.

LOL .

I'm sorry but his back issues are a sensitive topic with his fans.

 

But like I said, there are videos that he was there, just that he had back pains that didn't allow him to participate in their festivities. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know everyone what you're talking about last day.

 

1. KJK have a back pain. One of SA official IG send a messsage to Tiny Oppa and he replied it & said yes he is bak to same problems. I have a screen shoot about it. KJK try do the best when photo session for sitting and standing and thank you for YSC & LKS for help him.

2. SJH really polite when photo session, she cover her neck with her hands.

3. SJH crying when she is ... (I don't know) maybe when saw the video.

4. Talking about KJK & JSM always side by side & even dancing together, I don't want to comment about this. Not important for me, I just want to focus about SA.

5. Talking about SBS upload picture & deleted it because have no photos aboout SJH, I also didn't want to comment about this. Tbh, sometimes SJH's fans over reaction and always complain but for this time I must agree with that complain.

6. The fact is KJK & SJH have a lots of rice wreath than others.

JSJ & YSC didn't have so far as I know. So, that's why SBS didn't upload it.

7.  Talking about HJY became guest also didn't want comment about this. Not important for me, I just wanna focus to SA.

8. Goosebumps when RM Members can dance bbom & glow (I don'w know about the tittle. Sorry).

9. SA didn't side by side from the beginning until end --> Not important. A lot of guest, tight schedule, a lot of reporter & others, ofc they will be professional.

9. After finished, they have a party in 401 Restaurant.

 

What else ?

 

- I love when photo session, YJS taking over for a while when LKS team not ready yet.

- Can't wait for this eps airing 8 & 15 September 2019.

 

I'm still curious about SJH LA Eps.

I'm still curious what happened after they finished Fan Meeting in SK & I'm guessing they still exist in their country.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

I'm sorry but his back issues are a sensitive topic with his fans.

 

But like I said, there are videos that he was there, just that he had back pains that didn't allow him to participate in their festivities. 

 

 

I also sensitive about his pain even I ask some KJK's fans and make sure nothing serious & we talking a deep conversation about this. Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I'm still curious about SJH LA Eps.

I'm still curious what happened after they finished Fan Meeting in SK & I'm guessing they still exist in their country.

Filming in LA is not easy though. I think it might have been Cho PD? Back then, they did want to film in LA but due to the traffic and fact that it's a logistical nightmare to even plan a filming schedule there.

 

Even most Hollywood movies avoid filming in LA and even if they do, they go to the suburbs or go further down to Palm Springs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, airplanegirl said:

Filming in LA is not easy though. I think it might have been Cho PD? Back then, they did want to film in LA but due to the traffic and fact that it's a logistical nightmare to even plan a filming schedule there.

 

Even most Hollywood movies avoid filming in LA and even if they do, they go to the suburbs or go further down to Palm Springs.

 

thats why im still curious .

you know when curious word appear ? it means i also said yes and no for this is feel .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

 

 

I know Jihyo is Jihyo, and there is the tendency to apologize for any inconvenience, but I feel so sad seeing her apologize for receiving the rice wreaths...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

 

thats why im still curious .

you know when curious word appear ? it means i also said yes and no for this is feel .

Wow. You didn't have to be so rude? I was just saying that filming in LA might not even happen at all due to those factors.

 

1 hour ago, pink007 said:

I know Jihyo is Jihyo, and there is the tendency to apologize for any inconvenience, but I feel so sad seeing her apologize for receiving the rice wreaths...

To be honest, she's so kind and nice that I feel bad that there are people out there using her name to hate on other members. She doesn't deserve the toxicity of this show's fanbase. None of the members do. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There was again some negativity in the thread, and with KJK's injury, naturally tempers are shortened by concern. I just want to stress that civility is paramount, and there is no need for jumping at each other's throats when we are supposed to be gathered here in agreement and support.

 

Couple of developments at the FM also had certain fan groups indignant and disappointed. I just want to remind our group that real life couples very rarely purposefully put their relationships on public display. We've known about Kwangsoo and Sunbin dating for 8 months now -- have you ever seen as much as a photo of them together since then? The same logic applies to SA as well, especially so since they have not officially confirmed anything. Oversea FMs might have been lax, given the lack of public cameras and intense domestic scrutiny, but they have every reason to be cautious in a public showing in Korea.

 

And frankly, the reason I'm sold on this ship is that we've seen a few private moments between these two that cannot be plausibly explained by a close friend / family narrative. Nothing in the latest developments has taken those moments away. That's the reason that personally I am not bothered in the slightest by all the noise with JSM or HJY or whatever. The modicum of evidence for their cause just pales in comparison to a preponderance of evidence for ours.

  • Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

There was again some negativity in the thread, and with KJK's injury, naturally tempers are shortened by concern. I just want to stress that civility is paramount, and there is no need for jumping at each other's throats when we are supposed to be gathered here in agreement and support.

This! 

 

10 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Couple of developments at the FM also had certain fan groups indignant and disappointed. I just want to remind our group that real life couples very rarely purposefully put their relationships on public display. We've known about Kwangsoo and Sunbin dating for 8 months now -- have you ever seen as much as a photo of them together since then? The same logic applies to SA as well, especially so since they have not officially confirmed anything. Oversea FMs might have been lax, given the lack of public cameras and intense domestic scrutiny, but they have every reason to be cautious in a public showing in Korea.

Lol. Can you please copy and paste this onto every fanbase on IG? Yesterday was messy. And can I just repeat that SA is not an actual thing in SK.

 

Jihyo especially has received a ton of backlash during the weeks when they thought it was a good idea to force SA into a loveline. Korean viewers are already asking her to control her facial expressions and participate more as it is. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

To change the atmosphere of this forum since all the topic is so intense between spartace and for some reason i don't know why So min is part of this topic or some other toxicity that comes with it - Spartace shippers should not really entertain this argument.  Because we all know what to believe and we should not be affected right? So anyways my question to my fellow spartace shippers "what moment in running man that started for you guys to ship spartace"? 

 

I'm sure there's a lot of moment but just give me the initial moment the very first moment that made you guys think that they can be a good couple. 

 

Sorry to change the topic but I can't just tolerate the negativity that are trying to invade this forum

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...