[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Enlighten me spartace shippers. What is the big deal if SJH recieved a rice wreath during fan meeting? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand what is wrong with that? I'm sure SJH appreciates whatever her the fans gives her . 

3 hours ago, cho2 said:

Enlighten me spartace shippers. What is the big deal if SJH recieved a rice wreath during fan meeting? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand what is wrong with that? I'm sure SJH appreciates whatever her the fans gives her . 

In Korea, fans give their idols rice wreathes as a way to show support/devotion to their idols. These rice wreathes then gets donated to charities. 

Jihyo received a total amount of 600kg during the fanmeet. It was a big amount, and we know how humble Jihyo is. She probably felt she doesn't deserve to receive that much hence the apology.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

RM Eps 446

1. This filming after fan meeting in Jakarta but not in SK yet. (20 August).

2. Sunny became guest reminded us to PJF.

3. SA standing side by side when some games start and and after that (in the opening).

4. KJK teasing SJH after that SJH doing aegyo to KJK by grab his clothes and doing lalalai gashina dance. After that some word appear from rest of member and JSJ ask something to SJH and she is doing aegyo again to KJK .

5. I love interaction between KJK SJH Sunny.

6. SJH'd dancing and make a poem in the 1st games is so cute.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7. SJH is active enough in this games, she is following became dancer .

8. I don't want to delulu but KJK in the back must be looking SJH dance, he walking to the right from left because Sunny (pair with KJK) in the right (side by side with SJH when dance).

9. SA in 1 bus. The first they aren't but JSJ SJH lost paper rock scissor as always their fate is became one . SA in one row but not side by side. It's so obvious what if they side by side because that row have an empty sit.

10. in the bus, seems KJK suspect SJH as a spy but cut it off because when their screen time appear, SJH said : seriously, not me (while touch his hand) and KJK just smile and his head nodded.

11. 2nd games : SJH seems teasing KJK with female guest since the female guest maybe like praised KJK in the bus. But after JSJ SJH play, SA sitting side by side. And when KJK Sunny turns the games, KJK seems asked by the female guest and seems no reaction from KJK (playing like lie detector but this is in their head).

this is the another video when opening comes.

the next preview still this eps.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

4. KJK teasing SJH after that SJH doing aegyo to KJK by grab his clothes and doing lalalai gashina dance. After that some word appear from rest of member and JSJ ask something to SJH and she is doing aegyo again to KJK .

For the aegyo part, JK said that Sunny is the queen of aegyo. Which is actually quite true since her own members have often pointed out that she likes to steal screentime from other members in the group during music shows by winking at the camera or acting cute during the parts.

They asked Jihyo to try, and JK said that Jihyo doesn't really know how to act cute. So Jihyo tried to prove him wrong.

As for the other part, they were talking about how all idols have a manual on how to answer certain questions like "do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" And HaHa and JK agreed that there was a manual that every idol must follow.

So they asked Sunny on how she would answer such questions. They also asked Jihyo, but then maybe she misunderstood the question and repeated her previous actions and they were like "is she drunk?" and "is she crazy?" 

At this point, HaHa did ask them to try and date or try to at least go on a date. But then Jihyo and JK immediately rejected this, with Jihyo saying that "we are like family, we will never date each other." A more direct translation would be "family members don't date each other."

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks @Regita M. P for always updating on the episode for us :)

Lol at the family reason again. Aren't we all used to it already? Like I said before, and I am sure most of the shippers are the same. We will only stop shipping them once one of them announces their relationship with someone else :)

Yeah i was heard about the rough translation too ... :) 

• Like 1

After this moments they talk about kids. Jong kook says who doesn't like kids (meaning everyone loves them) , and briefly looked at ji hyo. Ji hyo got distracted when the guest was complimenting jong kook. He did seem uneasy though... I wonder why.. 

• Like 1

As always im excited checking the forum for @Regita M. P episode recap. Thank you for the effort. 

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks @Regita M. P for always updating on the episode for us :)

Lol at the family reason again. Aren't we all used to it already? Like I said before, and I am sure most of the shippers are the same. We will only stop shipping them once one of them announces their relationship with someone else :)

About the family, yes they are family since  Runningman started, but i still continue shipping spartace until the end of Runningman and until they announce that they are in a relationship with someone else, they are my happiness and i have and i know my limitation admiring them

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

In the light of the latest Spartace scenes, I decided to quote here my friend (he is not a Spartace shipper, nor he mingles with the RM fandom) instead of sharing my opinion (for now). We were discussing, and eventually drifted to arguing, about the "family" excuse and generally the course of Spartace the last year - more or less. I was the one questioning and playing the devil's advocate again. I have censored certain words and apologise in advance to anyone that might feel offended by the tone of what follows.

"Literally nothing changed lol

just more of the same old RM

tell me what's changed from last week? Nothing

This new incident proves nothing

It really proves absolutely nothing

it's just more of the same old s**t

they won't admit to anything

kookie oppa like a brother to me we could never date

blah blah blah

if they have broken up, then it will never come out they dated

if they are together if they finally marry or whatever

they can say

we were told to deny it .... we started during RM's last year....or there was too much pressure...or we couldn't be a true couple on the show and put work first...literally people won't mind they lied before as much as you think they will, did everyone hate Gary when he got married proving that the whole Monday Couple was a lie? Fans won't be super offended because a couple at their 40s used to say they can't date. They have bigger scandals to worry about. They'll be happy Kook settled down.

Anyway, It's a fake show, same as any UK show, there are producers, directors, ppl who work on storylines, ppl who devise ways to gain press. Lovelines on the show are just for the show, they are literally called lovelines ... just stories. What happens in the show isn't important, why dont you get that?

Kook plays awkward all the f**ki*g time."

[....]

"Look they work together, of course they will be close and joke and sometimes flirt for the show etc etc. But with Kook there was literally someone saying they were spotted sneaking into toilets.
There was footsie.
She acts like a gf tending to him, fetching his socks, massaging."

[....]

"Don't know for whom the host said it? Oh come on now. Who else was there? Gary? Yeah yeah we know that's bs. Their whole MC thing was embarrassing."

[....]

"You keep droning on and on about how the public think they arent a couple, how the show did this and that, see? lol It's pathetic.
I've told you my opinion 100 times.
I knew they were a couple when I saw those clips of them, it was confirmed by rest of evidence you showed me, their friends clearly knew.
I've told you 100 times I dont know if they are still together in 2019, need to wait for evidence
and the show isn't evidence, helena , it's edited and produced. There is no evidence they broke up either, so until I see sth either way, I assume they are a couple."

[....]

"My point is you have too little info, Kook is too private, too evasive.
Kook has kept all his relationships secret for almost 25 years.
Imagine that 25 f**ki*g years.
all the tv shows, all the trips, all the awards shows, all the concerts
You're lucky RM has been running for way too long that moments inevitably slipped."

[....]

"JSM lol The fans are reaching. There's nothing.
Kook stood next to her big f**ki*g deal. It's a preplanned order to take photos LOL
Seriously,  you're just nuts."

[....]

"This is what I told you when you first became obsessed

but you never pay attention

they cannot come out cause of the show

you are missing what this PD said, it's not sth the show created for ratings, and he said that long before they tried to turn them into a loveline.
LOOK...

this guy says nope they are close IRL

and you still arent happy
it's irrelevant if they attempted a loveline in 2019.
Dont you f**ki*g get it?

What happens in the show is mostly unimportant

they tried spartace for ratings

didnt work

irrelevant
meaningless
cause he basically admitted that they are personally involved, saying 2 celebs are very close privately is basically saying they are an item, he didnt just say they are friends, he said they are peronally close. Who gives a s**t about another fake loveline?

Now they may edit all the spartace stuff out, cause koreans dont like, but he could have said they are close colleagues. Saying single people are so close is one step beyond."

[....]

"Exactly helena you know how the industry works

you know the lovelines are nonsense

but they are privately close

she dines with his relatives

not just his friends, his relatives

drives them home

they wear similar clothes

she supposedly has Kook do her fitness

she doesnt do that with any of the other cast

hell even Kook's best friend seems way closer to her than the rest members whenever he visits RM.
Do you not see?

you focus on the s**t in the show too much

I told you they have storylines and chase ratings

it's the stuff away from work which tells me they were - and perhaps still are - a couple."

Oh btw, I'm Helena, nice to meet you all :P

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

since I'm busy with personal stuff so I'm not watched yet but I look this on IG .

I think this is the very 1st time SJH doing aegyo to KJK directly and saying KJK is my dream guy / her ideal type to KJK directly ... LOL .

Even just joking but we never knows maybe she is meant it, right ? :);) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Oh, and t

Just now, Regita M. P said:

since I'm busy with personal stuff so I'm not watched yet but I look this on IG .

I think this is the very 1st time SJH doing aegyo to KJK directly and saying KJK is my dream guy / her ideal type to KJK directly ... LOL .

Even just joking but we never knows maybe she is meant it, right ? :);) 

Oh and this is very 1st time also KJK respond and saying what HH talking --> You should date. KJK : We must date what if you are bored ? --> but the face isn't annoying.

KJK respond about SJG doing aegyo --> not annoying, just surprised she can doing like that and answer like that LOL .

• Like 5

@Adora Dark, my thanks, as well. We don’t always share truly private things here because... well this is the internet after all, so I’m especially appreciative of you doing this. In the same vein though nowhere close to what you did, I want to share something from my private life. Some of you already know this, but for those who don’t, my sister (who knows RM but is not an avid viewer) surprised the heck out of me one day. She once watched an ep with me, and casually asked if SA were “intimate.” IIRC, KJK was massaging SJH’s lower back. I almost fell off the couch coz I never expected her question. I never brought up the issue of SA with her before, so it wasn’t like I was leading her on. When I asked her why she thought they were together, she looked at me like I was crazy. She said it was too obvious. While not an avid viewer, she always noticed he treated SJH differently. While he was a gentleman with everyone, he was “more” with SJH. As a shipper, I’m often obsessed about details, yet ironically because I’m so involved, I miss out on some basic things, namely stuff that are obvious to even the most casual viewer. While none of us can be sure until SA reveal either way, comments like those from my sister and your friend boost my confidence that SA are indeed “more.” 

Oh, and since I’m a very fair person, I’ll trade my name for yours. Nice to meet you, Helena. I’m Marina. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello guys. I just watched the latest episode. That opening part was cute and funny. However, in the last part, Haha Oppa is trying to match KJK oppa with the lady announcer. Honestly, I know I shouldn't feel like this but I feel a bit uneasy. I feel like the announcer lady really like KJK oppa.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

Hello guys. I just watched the latest episode. That opening part was cute and funny. However, in the last part, Haha Oppa is trying to match KJK oppa with the lady announcer. Honestly, I know I shouldn't feel like this but I feel a bit uneasy. I feel like the announcer lady really like KJK oppa.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=21308734&memberNo=15305315

That announcer have been rumoured in relationship with other male announcer. Maybe this LL to cover up her dating scandal, who knows right. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1