[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

- Opening :

1. SA not standing side by side but after the guest came, SA standing side by side.

- Games 1 :

1. SA not in 1 team but after many round SA in 1 team for 2 times.

2. JSM flirt YSC (this is the 2nd eps she like that). I love it because ofc SA became closer & people looking about it.

3. SJH usually wearing hand sock and now didn't & KJK usually not wearing hand sock and now using it.

4. This is nothing but for me just cute moment when SA sitting opposite but same 2nd chair.

- Eating :

1. SA became 1 team. Team by spoon. LOL. Their fate as always.

2. Paper scissor rock, SA 2 times always same choose same paper & same rock in the last game with YSC, & YSC win.

- Games 2 :

1. SJH hit male guest with hummer & KJK teach SJH.

2. When SJH lost paper scissor rock, KJK surprised & said Ji Hyo .

- Games 3 :

1. It's been a long time SJH didn't give a mission & this time SJH got a mission with KJK. YAP !!!! SA GOT A MISSION TOGETHER :wub:

2. So cute when SJH run because afraid about the ghost.

3. SA searching together for the mission & they're so cute. They have interactions. KJK laugh look at SJH for doing the mission & KJK tap SJH's back.

4. KJK call SJH, Ji Hyo a for got a solve the mission together while SA standing side by side so close, YSC & JSM standing side by side so close also. LOL. Like double date.

5. In the end, SJH lost & KJK got a surprised about it.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

- Opening :

1. SA not standing side by side but after the guest came, SA standing side by side.

- Games 1 :

1. SA not in 1 team but after many round SA in 1 team for 2 times.

2. JSM flirt YSC (this is the 2nd eps she like that). I love it because ofc SA became closer & people looking about it.

3. SJH usually wearing hand sock and now didn't & KJK usually not wearing hand sock and now using it.

4. This is nothing but for me just cute moment when SA sitting opposite but same 2nd chair.

- Eating :

1. SA became 1 team. Team by spoon. LOL. Their fate as always.

2. Paper scissor rock, SA 2 times always same choose same paper & same rock in the last game with YSC, & YSC win.

- Games 2 :

1. SJH hit male guest with hummer & KJK teach SJH.

2. When SJH lost paper scissor rock, KJK surprised & said Ji Hyo .

- Games 3 :

1. It's been a long time SJH didn't give a mission & this time SJH got a mission with KJK. YAP !!!! SA GOT A MISSION TOGETHER :wub:

2. So cute when SJH run because afraid about the ghost.

3. SA searching together for the mission & they're so cute. They have interactions. KJK laugh look at SJH for doing the mission & KJK tap SJH's back.

4. KJK call SJH, Ji Hyo a for got a solve the mission together while SA standing side by side so close, YSC & JSM standing side by side so close also. LOL. Like double date.

5. In the end, SJH lost & KJK got a surprised about it.

Thanks for the update @Regita M. P:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In case anybody felt discouraged about the no boyfriend answer (this forum seems good but some other media not so much):

Name one Korean celebrity who answered yes to that question at a fan meet.

For someone of Jihyo's caliber, such news is made public via an official press release via the agency. One does not simply blurt out breaking news at such an informal setting.

And if already dating in public, they don't get asked this question at FMs.

• Like 8

Even se chan thinks they make a good couple and jong kooks laugh 

Cr spartace_matchmade 

Spartace receiving mission with eng sub, they really do give off couple vibes even when jong kook says how dare you be zeus to ji hyo, it was kind of like teasing her

Cr spartace_matchmade 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

RM Eps 463

Since I had wrote before, I just want to explain & add some

- Opening :

1. KJK's outfit recently always fancy & more colorful. LOL. Follow SJH's outfit ? Recently also KJK often using green color.

2. I love the way KJK move became beside SJH. Regardless SA became 1 team for mission or not, SA often, nope, recently always doing like that.

- Games 1 :

1. I like how JSM start to flirt YSC like that. Regardless it will became ll or not / just character or not. That's make me want to delulu about SA. They're covering SA. They're helping SA to make people believe SA closest toward each others than anyone. HH also obvious suport this couple to be . LOL.

2. HH : They went to the airport & both wore masks (poiting KJK & LKS).

SJH : Right. Right.

3. PD :  Famous figures with 4 syllable names.

KJK : Madame Curie.

IMO --> really reminded me about SJH's answer a few weeks ago about this. LOL. They always copying toward each other like that.

4. 00:17:40 : you must pause it . SA mirroring each other.

- Eating :

1. I love when fate by spoon always make SA became 1 team.

2. 00:23:21 & 00:23: 32 : SJH glancing to KJK's hand when they playing paper scissor rock.

3. 00:24:41 : SJH's reaction LOL when the hint about the identity is shout loud from YSC : They're brother and sister.

- Games 2 :

1. When SJH will hit by hammer to male guest.

KJK : Swing up from the bottom.

SJH : Like this ?

KJK : Don't aim too low though.

2. KJK shout Ji Hyo when SJH wins the play paper rock scissor, so, she got the hint about the brother identity .

- Games 3 :

1. SJH before the games start : All right. I'm Poseidon, so I can do this.

2. From 00:51:20 SA together for a mission.

3. KJK : A hint must be where the ghost is.

SJH then follow ehat KJK siad & she found it.

KJK : Did you find something ?

SA Let's go.

SA laugh together because in that room also have a mel guest but didn't noticed about the hints. LOL.

4. KJK : The red light must be indicate something.

SJ : I think there's something inside the room.

KJK : This room ?

SJH : What should we do ?

KJK : What should we do ?

SJH surprised & afraid, she run quickly to step back & walk to KJK 's back side.

SJH found the hints agaian so quickly, KJK laugh about it, KJK tap her back.

SJH laugh also.

SJH : She still looking for the hints.

5. KJK : Ji Hyoaa (walk quickly). We took a photo. It was the one with the beards.

SJH : Who was inside ?
KJK : Here's the photo. Come here, Ji Hyo.

SA with YSC JSM, SJH : I'm Poseidon.

KJK : We got the mission this morning.

YSC : No wonder I thought you two made a good couple today.

KJK shy smile & SJH laugh about it.

6. When PD asked : You know right why you two call separately ?

KJK Can you not make us do things like this ?

• Like 3
  • Love 5

I just released in the end of this eps YJS said : You worked so closely with Jong Kook.

KJK : She was though I was Zeus. (with smile and hold on the smile).

JSJ : It couldn't be helped. 

YJS : The two of them stayed together.

LOL.

Their appa always admit it about their children. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, dydrawer said:

In case anybody felt discouraged about the no boyfriend answer (this forum seems good but some other media not so much):

Name one Korean celebrity who answered yes to that question at a fan meet.

For someone of Jihyo's caliber, such news is made public via an official press release via the agency. One does not simply blurt out breaking news at such an informal setting.

And if already dating in public, they don't get asked this question at FMs.

Agreed. I’m surprised that some people are discouraged by SJH saying she doesn’t have a BF. They must be new to K-Entertainment or our fandom. No way would an entertainer and especially an actress of SJH’s standing casually burst out the truth. What matters is what some of you already noted, that she seemed to have momentarily slipped up, plus that she sounded very much like KJK when she addressed her yet-to-be born partner. Either she saw him say that and followed his lead, or discussed the situation with him and they came up with the same script. Whatever the truth, the similar response suggests a matter so personal they had to somehow share its messaging. IMO, it will be especially telling if in the near future SA’s interactions and skinship increase. If SJH’s BF is not KJK, no way would he stay publicly close to her. Totally not his thing. Same with her if he has someone else. But, if the interactions and skinship stay the same or increase, we can cautiously anticipate some good news. No matter the identity of SJH’s BF, let’s stay supportive. She deserves the very best. If not KJK, someone else equally wonderful. 

I’m also glad that one of her most memorable, albeit painful moments involved KG leaving. She expressed exactly what us longtime RM fans always hoped, that the original 7 stayed until the very end. How completely kind and wonderful she was to encourage everyone to support him. There’s a special bond between the originals that can never be broken, something I’m sure they all cherish. This puts another light on that moment several eps back when she was asked about her past and current, aka KJK, LL partner. She casually said “KG, who?” and p.issed off a lot of fans. It may not have looked like it to some people, but I thought she was kind to publicly let KG go. Kind both to him and the man sitting right next to her, who couldn’t manage to hide his smile. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

It's that really English translate?? In scene that reveal who is haze, the sub English say kjk uncomfortable pair with sjh ? And scene when Sechan say about spartace, someone say the sub it wrong, can someone who speaks Korean very well explain it?:sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Ami Yamie said:

It's that really English translate?? In scene that reveal who is haze, the sub English say kjk uncomfortable pair with sjh ? And scene when Sechan say about spartace, someone say the sub it wrong, can someone who speaks Korean very well explain it?:sweatingbullets:

Rather than him being uncomfortable around her, he probably means that the way the PDs forced their loveline was uncomfortable. And let's be real, it was pretty uncomfortable for the viewers too the way they forced it. Their natural interactions were what brought us into this ship and it's a shame that they are doing the same thing to Somin and Sechan now.

Also, my old account got deleted since I've been MIA for so long.

Edited by AirplaneGirl2
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, AirplaneGirl2 said:

Rather than him being uncomfortable around her, he probably means that the way the PDs forced their loveline was uncomfortable. And let's be real, it was pretty uncomfortable for the viewers too the way they forced it. Their natural interactions were what brought us into this ship and it's a shame that they are doing the same thing to Somin and Sechan now.

Yayy you coming back. :D

7 hours ago, Ami Yamie said:

Yes, it will be good if someone helps us with the translation, however, if the editing team indeed put "uncomfortable pair" when KJK reacted about the pairing with SJH, I wouldn't put much weight on it. We are all aware that the editing team most of the time exaggerates to gain attention or they just don't favor much SJH nowadays to make it seem she is unwanted by him.  I prefer the former reason even if there are a lot of episodes that support the latter. ;)

I haven't watched the episode yet but with reference to some videos shared in IG, I think KJK's reaction must have something to do with the betrayal he has to accomplish in the end. He ripped off SJH's name tag. Something that he isn't quite fond of doing to her even in the earlier episodes of RM. Most especially when he knows that SJH will diligently work hard when given special missions. Both of them were happy looking for the hints together, wouldn't one feel uncomfortable when you betray your partner to save yourself? 

Btw, August is the birth month of YJS, SJH and Haha. As a fan, I am hoping that the PDs will prepare something for them. I wouldn't expect special episodes like what they have given to someone several months ago. I just hope that there is something worth looking forward to for the 3 wonderful members of the show. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, AirplaneGirl2 said:

@AirplaneGirl2 you're back!! Welcome back! My old account also deleted here i dont even remember the exact old account of mine if it's kimchimong or what lol:lol:

I've just finished watching ep 463 with subs. Lol, indeed our SA are inseparable. I love when JH always stick next to JK in the last games, ofc because she thought JK is Zeus. However, if I were JH, I would choose not to be with JK too often, because worried that “Whoever might be Hades” would easily recognize the pair as ‘Zeus-Poseidon’. It might risk their identity and their lives, but JH chose to keep close to JK (at least that’s what we saw and what YJS said in the end). This only made me think, ah… JH-JK paired up when doing mission was not a rare view, so there’s nothing to be cautious about them being together. Once again, everything we saw on screen was mostly edited, so… I couldn’t argue too much about this anyway. After all, JH really trust JK so much. She really can’t help about it, actually. When JK ousted her, she just stared blankly. There’s a moment when she looked at him with an eye of ‘pleading for explanation’. Unfortunately, the clip was cut shortly, we couldn’t see their interactions after that. It might be JK apologized to her because she got “mad” at him, or JK tried to explained to her but JK just laughed at her in the end because she still had no clue, or anything. Well, let’s leave it up to our imagination then since we didn't get to see it, lol. :D

About this scene:

qSxZgHe.jpg

7jckETK.jpg

Idk if this is the right translation or not, but I think it's more or less correct. Actually, when JK said "Can you not make us do things like this?" somehow can be interpreted as Why you gave us special mission? We knew that the one who carrying the special mission needs an extra caution about what to say or do. It's a normal response when the members receive this kind of instructions, same goes when JH said "It makes me uncomfortable".  The most interesting part came when JK specify it "To do it with her..." Hmm... It's interesting though, why it made him had to noted 'to do it with JH'. Considering how close them all as a family, there should be no ‘uncomfortable’ feeling left, unless they hid something from us. And actually, JK's sentence above left unfinished. It maybe just me who thinking this way, but JK probably felt it hard to deceive JH. Imo, the production team also knew how close they are together, so they set JH as a "helper" for JK, so no one would suspect it.

I don’t know, it might be coincidental but SA pairings are quite often now. Not that I complained about it, it’s just too funny when the members used to tease them back then, and saying nothing now. If there’s really nothing between JK-JH, then the members just could tease them as much as they want, like they did with their previous LL right? Anyway, like I said previously, if they're both felt more comfortable when they got no teasing, then I felt the same.

Btw, I just noticed their "kind of playful interactions" from time to time though. I might be wrong, but I sensed lately JH tend to played with JK physically, while JK tend to teased her with words. The way JK grabbed JH's hand and shoved her out when she showed her mixed face with YSC (ep. 462) and how he interlocked his fingers with hers to calmed her rage after she claimed she knew men well by answering correctly (ep. 461) reminded me how JK reacted when JH tried to covered JK's ears in PJF to tease him about 'Of Course' game. The familiarity to these gestures made me think it happened quite often. About JK teased JH verbally... hmm... we had too many evidences already, right? :P

Lastly, I might be over-analyzed about this, but I think JH and JK was so similar in this case. In 'Chicken and Coke' event JH was being asked about what the hard thing she faced while filming RM, and I surprised when she answered that she had a role to play, and when she failed, she's hurt to get over it. If the role of 'Ace' in RM means that much for her, then I could understand why she isn't married yet. Similarly to JK, she might want to make herself to be a perfect wife and mother, afraid that she might be failed. Hence, that would be mentally devastating for them both, though. I hope that SA had overcome with that feeling about themselves and get married soon. Be with each other or not, I would be happier if they are together in the end, but whoever they might end up with, just wished they are finding a true happiness.

It's interesting too when JH said it's been physically tired for almost 10 years. Another hint that RM would end soon? Idk, it would be a great loss for most of us when RM ended, not only us, the members whom as close as a family for sure, but I couldn't help but think that these whole FM things are leading us to it. The members aren't young anymore (and our SA need to announce their happy news, lol). Anyway, happy shipping, everyone! I'm sorry if I'm saying too much unnecessary things in this post. I'm waiting for our SA moments from the upcoming FM. ^_^

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Hiii..Long time no posted here, i just gave my love to all yours comments..hahaha

When i saw RM last episode, i understand why PD team choose SJH, not because they want to linked them as couple (well it;s bonus, LOL), but because they know how depends SJH to KJK. And almost all episode RM, we know that she always near KJK if that episode include mystery spy, or riddle like that. Although sometimes, they betray each other, but then you can see they together again in the next riddle episode, so PD team think that will be OK. But YJS and YSC still questioned that too, LOL.

SA said that they are uncomfortable with that situation ( being in mission together), but 'that mission' being reason for them to be together and they liked it! Like when you in situation near your crush, and your friends know you have crush with that man/woman, and you warn your friends that not make you near him/her because you feel shy when that happen LOL. But, if that happen, and you 2 have the same feeling, you will enjoy that and doesn't want that moment end, LOL! So, i think SA in that situation in ep 462.

And i must compare SJH reaction when KJK betray her in the end. It different with Son Ye Jin episode, in SYJ ep, it full shouted, and bickering, but in the recent, SJH just looked blank, LOL! I think SA looked sweet in 462 ep.

• Like 5