[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 minutes ago, AirplaneGirl2 said:

The only ones who care about it are the SA fans and the intl viewers.

Thank you for explaining, and I understand about the negative effects of tabloid articles and rumors especially in SK where even a hint of something remotely negative forces artists and agencies to preemptively apologize and engage in self-reflection. Still, the difference for me, and a big reason why I still ship SA, is the fact that they seem to be perfectly okay with people associating them. Plus, while I-fans and SA shippers are more pro-SA as a possible couple, the fact remains that the RM staff pushed the LL themselves. They can’t be doing that just for us non-SK folks and to push attendance at overseas fan meets. Still, this is just me wondering out loud. Also, just for the record, I do understand and appreciate cultural differences. What seems perfectly acceptable to me may not be to others, and that’s cool. Thanks again for explaining. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Thank you for explaining, and I understand about the negative effects of tabloid articles and rumors especially in SK where even a hint of something remotely negative forces artists and agencies to preemptively apologize and engage in self-reflection. Still, the difference for me, and a big reason why I still ship SA, is the fact that they seem to be perfectly okay with people associating them. Plus, while I-fans and SA shippers are more pro-SA as a possible couple, the fact remains that the RM staff pushed the LL themselves. They can’t be doing that just for us non-SK folks and to push attendance at overseas fan meets. Still, this is just me wondering out loud. Also, just for the record, I do understand and appreciate cultural differences. What seems perfectly acceptable to me may not be to others, and that’s cool. Thanks again for explaining. :D 

Oh yes they can lol. You'd be surprised by how profitable the lovelines are, and how it's often used as a marketing tool for fanmeetings.

RM staff pushing a loveline means nothing to me when in the past, they pushed mc too. With SA, they pushed it as a loveline and it was met with a lot of backlash in SK which is why it wasn't really ever mentioned again after a few episodes.

I'd rather SA be a good team naturally without any pushing from the staff. They tried it once and it was clear that KJK wasn't comfortable with it.

Edit: O.o It seems my earlier post might have angered someone? @MimikooDid I accidentally offend you somehow? If I did, I do apologise. I wasn't trying to be offensive.

@linzer03 Well yes, Koreans don't buy the loveline due to the fact that KJK has already told his fans that he's dating, or at least trying to date. Even the non-fans don't really buy into his statements that he's single.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've always known there's usually a big difference between i-fans' and k-fans' reactions to almost every idol/actor/show in SK, so I figured the rm pds might have done the whole SA loveline as a test or just throwing a bone to i-fans and it didn't work as well so they stopped it. I can see they're trying to start something again with JSM ans YSC which might also not work. 

Anyway, their decision to abruptly end the loveline turned out for the best as SA are clearly more comfortable interacting with each other without the comments from others. I also understand why SJH fans would be pissed off by having news about her and yet another rm costar circulating in tabloids. Personally, I thought MC was fun until it started spilling over to their lives outside rm and affecting their careers and personal lives. I think individual KJK and SJH fans just want to protect them from that. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 5

About the reactions towards the article in the tabloid, I don't take it as a serious matter though. People may hate it or love it, maybe k-fans had their own theories regarding to that articles, and yep, how they reacted upon it mostly because of their cultures, how the show business run in their country, etc, etc, though I don't really understand why they had to be that 'angry' about the article.

Like I've said before, the least thing we want to do in this ship is to hurt SA themselves. If someday JK / JH declared to us clearly that SA fan base made them suffer a lot, I would stop this. There's no point for me to enjoy shipping them if one or both of them, whom I love so much, suffered because of it. Somehow, SA have not declared it clearly to us (I'm sorry to mention about this, but I took JK-HJY LL for example). It's so easy to make a clear cut like that, right? But we didn't get it in case of SA. Hence, I always remembered what JH said while guested on Knowing Brothers. She asked why people always linked her with JK, then Seo Jang Hoon calmed her that there's no reason for her to be overly sensitive, even Kim Hee Chul added, she shouldn't be worried because no one there really think that SA are dating, then JH rebutted it with "What if we are dating?" which made everyone in an awe and blamed her that she is the one who cause them to tease SA furthermore. Even JH herself said "It was fun". So, what else that I can do? I'd chose to keep shipping them hoping that someday I would hear some good news about them. :blush:

Anyway, I kinda sensed some "gf / wifey" feelings when JH launched a slap at JK's arm and pointed at him right after he made a joke, as you can see that in the 9th slide of this post. Credit to twentythreeproject's IG below:

Another lovely moments

credit as shown

I'm waiting for the report from @Regita M. P (especially 'bout our SA) ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I'm back !!! I'll tell you about Fan Meeting last night !!!

1. Since the stage is 360 degree, so I don't want to high hope for SA moments BUT when I came inside the hall, the stage is really close with us esp me AND since I'm sitting in the first row, so I can stand up and walking to the front closer to them as soon as possible. LOL . & since I buought the highest price, so the section / zone of me is main stage, they facing at my section / zone more a lot than others.

2. Before start, for my ticket type have a photo group (25 people with 8 members). I'm the first line for photo group. I'm so shocked looking at them, they're look like statue, really beautiful and handsome. I'm so freezing at that time. Since I'm mong a.k.a blank to look at them, I just sit in front of HH, actually I can seat in front of KJK / SJH. My bad . LOL. Hmmm sadly, SA didn't standing side by side, I will be screaming . I'm guessing this is the first time photo group can bring banner, so I show off the my spartace banner . LOL. After that, I'm quickly request singing to SA & I'm succeed !!

3. In the stage, SA always side by side. Always have in their own world. Looking, touching, side hug, talking, smiling toward each other.

4. One moment SJH must choose KJK / YJS & all of fans shout loudly KJK, SJH shy & smile, & she shout loudly KJK. The way shout loudly like that reminded us when in SBS SJH asked by LKS who is member want you pick up as ... (forget), she shout loudly KJK at that time & reminded us to Press Con What a Man Want Movie, Shin Na Khyun or KJK, she shout loudly KJK.

Back to topic, after SJH shout loudly KJK in the fan meeting, as always, KJK's hand already want to side hug SJH & YES!! SA side hug & it's too sweet, SA laughing also, while KJK's hand still side hug SJH, KJK's finger tap tap SJH like saying : good job.

5. When games, SA in 1 team plus with fans . SA whispers, laughing, talking toward each others.

6. I just forget to showing off my spartace banner because I'm melted with the endless song from one member to another member but in the end when closing song, when SJH came in front of me, I quickly showing of my spartace banner & SJH noticed it with smile and looking at me directly but and then just walking, first I though, SJH just doing like that to my spartace banner & I'm sad BUT and then I know, SJH is mong LOL SJH want to jump down to take a picturw with spartace banner but she confused how to jump down . LOL. After that, SJH came to me and pick one of us mobile phone & and YES SJH take a picture with my spartace banner (ok I'm not ready yet but at least some part pf my spartace banner clear to look).

7. After fan meeting finished, I and some SA shippers going to the airport but we're late so we just met Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) & I'm giving my gift to KJK & SJH to Hongda & said this is for KJK, this is for SJH & she is smile and said yes. We're take a picture together for many times.

I give them my mug which is have a write SPARTACE KJK & CSY, the collect best pictures 2019 about SA, my spartace banner.

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

1. Since the stage is 360 degree, so I don't want to high hope for SA moments BUT when I came inside the hall, the stage is really close with us esp me AND since I'm sitting in the first row, so I can stand up and walking to the front closer to them as soon as possible. LOL . & since I buought the highest price, so the section / zone of me is main stage, they facing at my section / zone more a lot than others.

2. Before start, for my ticket type have a photo group (25 people with 8 members). I'm the first line for photo group. I'm so shocked looking at them, they're look like statue, really beautiful and handsome. I'm so freezing at that time. Since I'm mong a.k.a blank to look at them, I just sit in front of HH, actually I can seat in front of KJK / SJH. My bad . LOL. Hmmm sadly, SA didn't standing side by side, I will be screaming . I'm guessing this is the first time photo group can bring banner, so I show off the my spartace banner . LOL. After that, I'm quickly request singing to SA & I'm succeed !!

3. In the stage, SA always side by side. Always have in their own world. Looking, touching, side hug, talking, smiling toward each other.

4. One moment SJH must choose KJK / YJS & all of fans shout loudly KJK, SJH shy & smile, & she shout loudly KJK. The way shout loudly like that reminded us when in SBS SJH asked by LKS who is member want you pick up as ... (forget), she shout loudly KJK at that time & reminded us to Press Con What a Man Want Movie, Shin Na Khyun or KJK, she shout loudly KJK.

Back to topic, after SJH shout loudly KJK in the fan meeting, as always, KJK's hand already want to side hug SJH & YES!! SA side hug & it's too sweet, SA laughing also, while KJK's hand still side hug SJH, KJK's finger tap tap SJH like saying : good job.

5. When games, SA in 1 team plus with fans . SA whispers, laughing, talking toward each others.

6. I just forget to showing off my spartace banner because I'm melted with the endless song from one member to another member but in the end when closing song, when SJH came in front of me, I quickly showing of my spartace banner & SJH noticed it with smile and looking at me directly but and then just walking, first I though, SJH just doing like that to my spartace banner & I'm sad BUT and then I know, SJH is mong LOL SJH want to jump down to take a picturw with spartace banner but she confused how to jump down . LOL. After that, SJH came to me and pick one of us mobile phone & and YES SJH take a picture with my spartace banner (ok I'm not ready yet but at least some part pf my spartace banner clear to look).

7. After fan meeting finished, I and some SA shippers going to the airport but we're late so we just met Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) & I'm giving my gift to KJK & SJH to Hongda & said this is for KJK, this is for SJH & she is smile and said yes. We're take a picture together for many times.

I give them my mug which is have a write SPARTACE KJK & CSY, the collect best pictures 2019 about SA, my spartace banner.

Finally you update. Thanks sharing with us. :wub:

Can i ask question, What do you think abt them after you see SA in real life? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

WOW! thanks for updating us! Our spartace heart is beyond happy! :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, nrayra2015 said:

Finally you update. Thanks sharing with us. :wub:

Can i ask question, What do you think abt them after you see SA in real life? 

THEY ARE REAL !! Seriously !! I'm not lying.

They always in their own world so closeeeeee so comfortable.

All of members knowing abouy SPARTACE word & SPARTACE SHIPPERS !!

Lks grab spartace fan from my friend (spartaceheart7), and give it to SJH. YJS smile to me when my sparatce paper bag with gifts inside grab to YJS. Hongda (SJH's hairstylist) smile and and really warm and open with sa shippers.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

All this news of SA interactions in the fan meet is making me so happy lol. Dating or not, I love knowing that they're close. Thanks, @Regita M. P

On an unrelated note, I'm so jealous of people who get to go to rm fanmeets! I don't think they have enough fans here in the Philippines for them to ever come here, and if they do, they will probably do it only in the capital city. I'm so glad some of us here have had the experience though, because the stories are great lol. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Hi spartace shippers! How are you guys doing? It has been so long the last time I wrote here. I was really busy with school and now I finally have time to join in again! I still watch RM and I am still looking forward and observing Spartace interactions :) I just wanna check in with you guys! I'm enjoying reading so far! Still rooting for spartace all the way!

• Like 4

Omg. Thanks regita for the update it was nice to know that our spartace are so close . Ehehehe

I really really like this video of spartace.rm in instagram. I feel their sweetness . I love how they are pointing ecah other while they are singing you are the only one hehehe

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Even I'm not watching yet but this scene when KJK said pig , indeed !! love eat love sleep really refer to SJH & when SJH said little punk, KJK laugh didn't believed his gf said that . LOL both of them really love teasing toward each others

• Like 7
  • LOL 1