[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

sarah.lina said: @pegster : According to the novel, SN will be already pregnant when TN will use her black magic, after that she will get kicked out of the palace, WY will help her (knowing that she's pregnant of TH) getting back, she will not tell TH about Maha, when she will know about Maha being her son, she will try with WY a coup d'etat in the palace even before becoming an Empress, it will not work because of BG, in the meantime TH will be forced to marry BG niece.

SeGafanlady said: sarah.lina said: @pegster : According to the novel, SN will be already pregnant when TN will use her black magic, after that she will get kicked out of the palace, WY will help her (knowing that she's pregnant of TH) getting back, she will not tell TH about Maha, when she will know about Maha being her son, she will try with WY a coup d'etat in the palace even before becoming an Empress, it will not work because of BG, in the meantime TH will be forced to marry BG niece.

sarah.lina said: @pegster : According to the novel, SN will be already pregnant when TN will use her black magic, after that she will get kicked out of the palace, WY will help her (knowing that she's pregnant of TH) getting back, she will not tell TH about Maha, when she will know about Maha being her son, she will try with WY a coup d'etat in the palace even before becoming an Empress, it will not work because of BG, in the meantime TH will be forced to marry BG niece.

I've been debating on whether or not to start this drama because I've needed some filler time waiting for Emergency Couple. I tend to avoid dramas that are too long, and if I do start, I'm going to have alot of soompi pages to catch up on.... is it worth it?

ErikaJ said:I've been debating on whether or not to start this drama because I've needed some filler time waiting for Emergency Couple. I tend to avoid dramas that are too long, and if I do start, I'm going to have alot of soompi pages to catch up on.... is it worth it?

@sarah.lina
did they mention in the novel what sort of drug addiction he has??  I think the drug would be OPIUM.... in that particular century when Yuan Dinasty reigned by Togon Temur aka Ta Hwan aka Emperor Huizong, opium was the hottest item for nobles and riches for drug indulging in Asian continent...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium

Ermmm....if puppy goes, SN won't become Empress. 
@pegster - Yes, please burn that book. I can't believe we're now talking about drugs because of it.  :|  Seriously? What else are they going to throw in? I just want ET and Tana gone! I'd even be happy to allow DK and El Plague stay as long as those 2 go! 

@chaudinh1609 - RE: "The one that need to go off-sscreen is the frozen-brain and act-as-other-told Puppet Emperor. "
lol. While I admire your tenacity in support of your favorite characters ---> it will be pretty darned hard for Seung Nyang to become Empress Ki without ......the Emperor. But ...Rock On ~ tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017.gif

chaudinh1609 said:
The one that need to go off-sscreen is the frozen-brain and act-as-other-told
Puppet Emperor. No matter how he has been improved, he just on stage and shine exactly what SN told him, what others (WY, TT, BG) have prepared behind him. So shame! [-(
This a a battle between great strategists (SN, WY, TT, BG, ET, ED), not for a kid like him to involve in.

@tessieroo : i think you will love the novel... why? El Plague will be killed in 3 or 4 episodes by WY

*perks up*Now we're talking good stuffs! :)) I do want at least one of the pose of ET clan to die. This is getting ridiculous. I truly believe those writers are inspired from Game of Thrones.

Ehmm... 8-| ¿Why now the WY-SN shippers are calling scenes of TH & SN "Fanservice"??? :-/
Actually I don´t think their scenes are "Fanservice", because all the scenes are important... I mean, for something they make it, no?
Not because you have not seen such scenes in other sageuk, it mean that this can not have happened...
And.. LOL!!! This is so INFANT! :)) ( :-w ) And I thought that WY-SN shippers were mature... :| *that disappointing*...
And if they say that because they are jealous... FIRST, you must not forget that this story is also a "love triangle", it means that feelings are involved on both sides, if feelings are involved only on one part, that could not to be called a "love triangle", and also it would be something a bit boring...

Personally I like all couples (of course just where is my beautiful SN, because I'm shipper of her), but the truth will never share the same opinions with others "Fans" and also... because of them, unfortunately I start to hate characters... *Sigh* :-< ...

And about the episodes of this week... I found a little surprising... although I think that the story is ok.. we just have to be patient, Okay? ;)

P.S: Thanks all for the photos, videos, news... etc. >:D< It´s very appreciated! :)>- (I hope it continue so, okay? :D )
And already is very close to the MONDAY! :D YAY!  <:-P I am very anxious for the next episodes, but on one side I'm sad because I love EK and I don´t want it to end... :(
:(